Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61664 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Khadifah(m): 1:36am On May 01, 2021
Madam there is no cause for alarm.
Once you keep telling guys you're a virgin,
all man go wan chop you. So create a baddass image that each time you tell guys you're not feeling like kpekus dem no go feel bad.
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:37am On May 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Londres

Where is Londres?

You shouldn't pull my legs.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:38am On May 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Ofcourse you can. But it's easier to leave a gf than a wife.

By the way most divorces are initiated by women
No I Don't Agree,Marriage Is The Biggest Cause Of Divorce. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 1:40am On May 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Where is Londres?

You shouldn't pull my legs.

Says the troll! Bye.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 1:41am On May 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:

No I Don't Agree,Marriage Is The Biggest Cause Of Divorce. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okurrr so you don't agree with marraige
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:42am On May 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Okurrr so you don't agree with marraige
I Didn't Say That cry cry
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 1:43am On May 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:

I Didn't Say That cry cry

Okurr
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by charlesucheh(m): 1:43am On May 01, 2021
Wedding Night ke!

Do you think you're acting a NOLLYWOOD Movie??

Wake up from dreamland o before you break Guinness book of record for the woman with the most break ups and still didn't get married at 90

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by darediamond(m): 1:44am On May 01, 2021
IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MALE, IT IS ACTUALLY THE FEMALE THAT EQUATES MONEY WITH SEX. THERE IS MORE TO THIS.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HOW ABOUT MAKING A GUARANTEED MINIMUM OF 10% - 20% of Your Trading Capital Of 50$ MINIMUM (#25000)  BUYING AND SELLING BITKOIN E.T.C EVERYDAY ON ANY OF YOUR ANDROID PHONES AND LAPTOPS?

I AM DOING IT, YOU TOO CAN START DOING IT TODAY!!

**KryptoKurrency Trading Is A Job You CAN Solely Depend On To Be Making Daily Income Either Trading Manually And Or Semi-Automatically And Or Full Automation**

My System Does Not Involve Learning Long Stories Of Technical And Fundamental Analysis AT ALL!!!!
It's Faster And Extremely Easy To Understand.

This System Is NEWBIES and PROFESSIONALS FRIENDLY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARE YOU A 4REX, COMMODITIES, VOLATILITY, STOCK etc. TRADER? THIS SYSTEM WOULD MAKE YOUR TRADING EASIER BY 99.9% INCREASING YOUR PROFIT MARGIN MASSIVELY.

WhatsApp:  +234706 05785 69
Phone Call: +234706 05785 69
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Originalsly: 1:44am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

I'm a fairly rich guy, I don't want to spend on my gf or her family before I marry. I am White but my gf is Nigerian, she told me she loves me and wants to marry me but she wants me to start spending on her while we are dating. I'm tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:47am On May 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Okurr
If I Start Having Problems With A Person Within The First Weeks Of Our Relationship,I Cut My Losses And Move On Before E Reach Major One.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by ednut1(m): 1:49am On May 01, 2021
Don't date
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by hollagee(m): 1:49am On May 01, 2021
what I will advise you to do is to make him feel better whenever he's Hot � like little romance and the rest.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by maslow: 1:50am On May 01, 2021
Bros you are baaad and very wicked grin In fact you are a hoodlum lol.

But you are very correct

grin grin grin

Telstar:
Oh okay but by the time you clock 26, 27 or 28, the game changes.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Xj2020: 1:50am On May 01, 2021
Like someone said, there are a lot of guys that dates without asking for sex
Rocktation:

There are girls that actually date without asking for money. Change the circle you roll with.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Says the troll! Bye.

What is a troll

You just decided to use the word without thinking of the consequences.
If you don't want to see me or have any business with me,then you should have said it.

Calling me a troll is immature.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by akilo1: 2:12am On May 01, 2021
Why date if u dont want sex?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by hollagee(m): 2:13am On May 01, 2021
:owhy is it hard for women to Accept guy's that love's them Truly? coolwhy is it hard for women to Accept guy's that love's them Truly?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by sogojacob: 2:14am On May 01, 2021
If you are truly Virgin as you said.. please I will advise you to stay with your words.. or sit the guy down & beg him to wait till wedding night. but don't let story change on wedding night. like: I was raped by our neighbour. because I had witness case like dat. when a lady told our friend then that she was virgin but our friend later found that she was not. God will help you

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:38am On May 01, 2021
At my age I can’t stay in a sexless relationship,there’s so much stress in the streets making money, I need to nut off before I burn out. I can’t stand girls that form celibacy when it’s your turn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:42am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm financially independent

Tah 25yrs,virgin and self independent ? For this Naija? One of those things don’t belong there
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Benferdy(m): 2:45am On May 01, 2021
Go find a virgin boyfriend

quote author=Rosement post=101206903]I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?[/quote]
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Daroldigits: 2:49am On May 01, 2021
Sex is not a prove for love. Let him go if he can't wait......
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by MemoriesAndMe: 3:07am On May 01, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Rosement post=101206903]I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Why would anyone buy a car without first test-driving it? Would you like to end up getting married and divorced because you're not as good in bed as the girls he's used to?
You sef think about it. Would you advise your own brother to marry a girl he needs to teach everything that happens on bed from scratch?

You chose a white guy for reasons obvious to all of us, no matter how u disguise it. Are there not brothers in your local church that dont want to have sex until after marriage? Why did you leave them for the white boy? You don't even care if he worships Satan, white is white in your eyes and you think that virginity story concerns his type? Boys don wise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by omoadeleye(m): 3:08am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.

You can not. Keep dating different guys, till one is available for marriage, you can't see a guy dating you without having sex with you, so what's the essence of the dating then?
You can not be asking for money while you won't give something in return.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by franugo(m): 3:13am On May 01, 2021
Benferdy:
Go find a virgin boyfriend

quote author=Rosement post=101206903]I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

Virgin guys are the worst. Most just want to stick it in anything really, especially when their friends have finished lambasting them....steer off@rosement.

Don't be depressed rosement, sex isn't confirmation of love. personally I've been in relationships with n without sex. No one should force you if you aren't ready. Quick question, is your decision to stay celibate for religious reasons or just your personal belief?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by franugo(m): 3:14am On May 01, 2021
omoadeleye:

You can not. Keep dating different guys, till one is available for marriage, you can't see a guy dating you without having sex with you, so what's the essence of the dating then?
You can not be asking for money while you won't give something in return.

She's financially independent....
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Uchenaija: 3:18am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

God created us and knows us better than we know ourselves. If he says we should not fornicate, he knows it's for our benefit.

Stay holy, you'll meet 1001 guys who'd appreciate you and be your desired man.

All this guys shouting go pop the cherry, would be the same person condemning you for moving from one man to another when they're serious to settle down.

They're good men out there. Just know that.

From my more than 30 years understanding of life, women act wisely when they stay away from sex & their value increases on many fold in their husbands eyes.

Why do you think they're many broken homes, increased rise in heartbreaks or problems in marriages? It's this same lack of self control over sex.

If I had sex with you today, I cannot trust you not to have sex with another person. Expressing self control till marriage, is a quality that has been tested in you and your partner would learn to trust you.

But one thing you must know, don't carry virginity for head as if it is gold, learn the ropes of being a good person with an attractive personality. We all want to stay with someone who's kind and treats us well basically, sex or no sex.

Chat me up, I'll link you up with a certain lady that can motivate you on this path, she's an inspiration to me too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by alamscolo(m): 3:22am On May 01, 2021
Same reason why women like to ask for money before marriage....... Yhen yhen yhen then
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by rafcrown(m): 3:25am On May 01, 2021
LIKE TASTING GARRI BEFORE BUYING ?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by HqBoss: 4:15am On May 01, 2021
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Ovs4real: 4:17am On May 01, 2021
You didn't need to bring this here, its a personal vow you made and i hope you stick to it.
Being a virgin is not a guarantee to a successful marriage, me don see people wey knack from day one and still have a lovely marriage.
Your focus should be on how to achieve your goals,travel as much as you can and have fun.

I once dated a virgin and her attitude was horrible and had to call it quits, me with my gf dey knack steady and to a great extent am comfortable with her.

Follow your heart and don't let virginity be basis of everything you do otherwise it makes you sound like a dick.

Lastly, guys abeg stay away from ladies like Pocahontas, they are self centered with a bad attitude.
They blame others without looking into the mirror. What an ass wipe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.