Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61677 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Skseries: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Rocktation:

There are girls that actually date without asking for money. Change the circle you roll with.
that's not true jare, those that don't ask u for money directly will ask u indirectly.

What is baby my data has finished o, can't talk to u till I sub.

Those kinda of girls are even the worse cus they play on the fact u love them and then claim they never asked u for it.

Why will a girl say she doesn't wanna date a guy and still take gift from the guy when it's quite clear the guy is trying to win u over.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Skseries: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
tosik:

then there are guys that doesn't ask for sex....it seems you wanna twist your answer
u dey mind am? They will always ask either directly or indirectly, regardless of if u are dating them or not, all u have to do is show interest in them and they start billing u, if u won't bother me and money then sure I won't bother u abt sex.

The moment I begin dey spend intimacy must come in

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Skseries: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Solsix:

If you don't want see don't date. You are the type that will demanding from guys and not wanting to give anything in return.
annoying part is do most Nigerian girls have anything to offer in a relationship apart from their body? Let her try spending for the guy engage in reasonable plan and offer advices to him, and the guy won't bother u abt sex. If u can offer me something tangible then the sex is secondary after all if we marry we go sex tire.

But when u have absolutely nothing to offer me, and expect me to do bf duties and not ask u for intimacy, best u just stick with ur single life.

Like I always tell girls no guy will wanna let u go if he sees value in u. If u are offering same thing a dozen other girls are, then why shud I take u seriously

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Skseries: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
mmaxjr:
Gal if he love u,he should wait sex is not love, you can have sex even with your enemy.
sex is not love? Really? So why do u feel strong desire to wanna be intimate with the person u have feelings for? Why not marry and not have sex? After all sex is not love. Sex is part of love it's just wrong to do it outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Mcslize: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jesterinjay:
these days wey be say dem fit replace hymen hmm make i dey watch

You don't mean it. Things are really happening o.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by KingDash: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

GODLY LIFESTYLE EXALTS NATIONS
INIQUITY HAS NO GOOD OMEN TO ANYONE
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
this guy don use grammar scatter me

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Not all Nigerian ladies are broke
Skseries:
annoying part is do most Nigerian girls have anything to offer in a relationship apart from their body? Let her try spending for the guy engage in reasonable plan and offer advices to him, and the guy won't bother u abt sex. If u can offer me something tangible then the sex is secondary after all if we marry we go sex tire.

But when u have absolutely nothing to offer me, and expect me to do bf duties and not ask u for intimacy, best u just stick with ur single life.

Like I always tell girls no guy will wanna let u go if he sees value in u. If u are offering same thing a dozen other girls are, then why shud I take u seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Adex1220: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mbataku96:
This one easy, dating was designed to serve as an excuse to have sex

May you live long bro

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Skseries: 6:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
Not all Nigerian ladies are broke
broke or not broke, every lady in a relationship wants things, things we guys will buy with money.

Just bcus u are not broke does that mean u will be fine if ur bf doesn't buy u a gift in ur birthday? Or doesn't do something special on val? Or can u stay in a relationship where the guy never takes u out or surprises u? How often do u tell ur bf babe leme take u out today all bills on me? Have u ever done that before?

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2021
Anyway, the both of us are not broke, we exchange gifts on special occasions. I use to prepare food and take it down to his office to surprise him.
I am in a healthy relationship, we treat each other with respect but the problem is we agreed to wait till our wedding night but now he is suggesting that we start having MouthAction.
Perhaps, he does not understand that I'm not trying to keep my hymen intact, I take fornication as a sin
Skseries:
broke or not broke, every lady in a relationship wants things, things we guys will buy with money.

Just bcus u are not broke does that mean u will be fine if ur bf doesn't buy u a gift in ur birthday? Or doesn't do something special on val? Or can u stay in a relationship where the guy never takes u out or surprises u? How often do u tell ur bf babe leme take u out today all bills on me? Have u ever done that before?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by ImpactCrater: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2021
wetin you wan use the dormant TOTo do?
las las it was created to be fvcked, so the earlier the better!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Adex1220: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2021
ImpactCrater:
wetin you wan use the dormant TOTo do?
las las it was created to be fvcked, so the earlier the better!

Tooorh

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by tunize(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Its achievable keep it up! But it wont be easy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Fvckyouall: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2021
[

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Fvckyouall: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
Anyway, the both of us are not broke, we exchange gifts on special occasions. I use to prepare food and take it down to his office to surprise him.
I am in a healthy relationship, we treat each other with respect but the problem is we agreed to wait till our wedding night but now he is suggesting that we start having MouthAction.
Perhaps, he does not understand that I'm not trying to keep my hymen intact, I take fornication as a sin

if you don't want sex don't date. Cause we men date for the sex. date your brother/dad or marry your best friend if you don't want sex.
Maybe when you knack 30 your mindset would change the clock is ticking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by dokkyelele(f): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

Not all of them.....I know some who can.
Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Jesterinjay: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Mcslize:

You don't mean it. Things are really happening o.
i mean am o
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Skseries: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
then u are one of those rare ones, and agreement is agreement if he agreed to no intimacy till marriage b4 u started dating then he shud stick to the agreement. If pressure is too much then let him go. Problem with we guys is we don't tell ourselves the truth all bcus we wanna get the girl. Then end up pressuring the girl into what u both agreed not to. Anyways wish u the best

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by merits(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Open your legs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Oluwademilade: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why can't girls date without asking for money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Worksunlimited: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:

Why can't girls date without asking for urgent 2k?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by kehindeomolade9: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by tunary(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
which guy is patient enough to wait that long, weeding night. e go hard o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by favour32(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
If you nor want sex why date?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Heffalump(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:

There is nothing like I'm a virgin in a relationship. Stay out of friendship if you're immature. If you can't fvck him then move on let him find his sex partner. What's the point starving him tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Mobog(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
You n your white guy n your stupid plan of thinking you don't want to be a loser gettout

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Romanoff(f): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:

If your reason for keeping yourself is to honour God, God will lead a godly man to you who Loves Him enough to love and wait till you're married.

You shouldn't bring topics like this to Nairaland, all you'll find are hungry Lions looking for new recruits and whom to devour.

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by tunary(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
The value and character you carry as a lady is worth more than being just a virgin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
With the high rate of sexual denial by wives these days

Guys don't allow any girl deceive you with that no sex until marriage nonsense

Fvck that pvssy tongue tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.