Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61521 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Danobb: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Date someone that share your goals and belief. I've seen guys that dated without having sex till marriage. It should be one of the thing u guys discuss before dating.
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by DICKstractor: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mummyfour:
with this your moniker cool, I doubt this your rare gem story.
Make she trust you at her own peril grin

Hey!!!
Believe me. I'm a man with DICKnity
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.
See!!A Man and A Woman Can't Be Just Friends.God Did Not Create Adam and Eve To Come and be Doing "No Sex Relationship".... We Just Get Together To Reproduce....If You Have Like A Thousand Excuses Not To Burst That Konchas,You Better Rest And Leave Relationship For Now...After All Some Are Husbandless And Doing Fine.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Afolashade00(f): 12:00am On May 01, 2021
Telstar:
That guy is a wussy. grin

Hmmm! How are you so sure about that?
So you are,what lol?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by pocohantas(f): 12:00am On May 01, 2021
kense88:
Well, if she doesn't want anyones input, she shouldn't have brought this matter to a public forum. What i stated is what i have witnessed first hand and please am not obsessed with sex related topics. Am very productive and this is where i unwind. You might have mistaken me for one of your online friends ok.

Indeed. She brought it online for you people to start crying. Kuku buy bed and sleep inside the vagina, so that another cucumber won’t enter. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by benji93: 12:01am On May 01, 2021
White guy? Are we about to lose another female?
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by IYANGBALI: 12:01am On May 01, 2021
Who dating epp? Sex is the ultimate jo
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by abbey621(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2021
Grab your bible or any holy book you're familiar with and let it be your date, fall in love with the book of Psalms, start with Genesis and end with Revelations, invest deeply in the word of God and let the spirit lead you to someone that shares the same beliefs as you. You want to date with conditions then be prepared to offer those conditions to those who truly believes in terms. You can't keep offering cheese sandwich to agbero where amala and fufu dey. You can't offer bible to a homeless and hungry person instead of food and shelter. Fall in love with someone that sees the world as you do otherwise you are bound to keep finding yourself asking the same question.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Josephbensonz09: 12:04am On May 01, 2021
Lord hv mercy, i no fit shout oo
donbachi:
And why,will u date a guy and expect him not to ask for sex...na ur blood brother?pls,grow up.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by IYANGBALI: 12:06am On May 01, 2021
Mummyfour:
with this your moniker cool, I doubt this your rare gem story.
Make she trust you at her own peril grin
I know sey you must dey here. Na dis kind story dey always sweet you for body. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Victor0885: 12:06am On May 01, 2021
If he really loves you, he will wait till wedding night. Premarital sex is a sin.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by meobizy(f): 12:07am On May 01, 2021
We’re back to hiring creative writers again? Lol. Nairaland. People hardly visit this forum anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by 9japride(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2021
If you don't want to have sex, then please don't date.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Afolashade00(f): 12:09am On May 01, 2021
Jefferic:

Honestly I'm serious. The 10 years I'm saying is worst case cinerio. I strongly belong to the sch of thought that sex b4 marriage is a sin. That's just it.

That's simply interesting. Time will tell!
If you truly belong to this school of though, I commend you!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by LordsBattleAxe(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
you know what you want. Don't compromise. There's always a ying for a yang. FYI: not all guys demand for sex during dating. No, they aren't simps or impotent. It's just personal conviction.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 01, 2021
NoToPile:
There are guys who don't want to have sex till they get married

My colleague a working class guy opened up to me ,actually broke up with a lady because she was trying to seduce him. Babe was like 'you better stop suffering yourself' angry kept on arranging situations where they would be alone, bobo confessed that he almost lost it at some point . last last the guy broke up with the lady and I do blame her because they had an agreement of no sex, it was a relationship leading to the altar, why did she agree if she knows she can't.

Now he's in another relationship with a lady who truly understands the NSBM agreement and we thank God.

Scenario 2, babe was a virgin been dating this guy abroad, guys mother wants babe to get pregnant before wedding, babe said she doesn't even intend having sex before she weds not to talk of belle, the issue dragged and dragged, laslas they broke up. Almost 6years later babe got married few weeks back as a virgin to one cool guy like that .

These things are not hard every opolo get hin kind.
So OP break up with him, you will see the one that will wait with you.

what if the gurl was just lucky to have dodged a bullet, sometimes men with ED, impotence & fertility issues hide under the guise of no sex till marriage. i won't buy into the ideal of a sexually experienced lady marrying a virgin guy cos in every area women want someone ahead, someone they can alway learn from.

the 2nd scenario justifies nothing , her 1st born could have been six yrs by now, lets just thank God she found another man some gurls made that same choice and till date they're still roaming the street @ 43 no boyfriend.
wedding nite or no wedding nite people should be more focus on trust & compatability

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by IYANGBALI: 12:11am On May 01, 2021
I’m looking for mynd44, ajepako, vickyrotex, funjosh, funkebabee, seunmohmoh, bola146, folake4u, Bimiafashion and fatymore. Na for this kind thread person go find them. Mtcheeeeeeweeeeeew!
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by JuniperQadi: 12:11am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

Abeg o u dey Nigeria? because if u dey Nigeria dey date oyinbo and dey claim virgin....hmmm dat virginity na oil well...ooo alum save us all grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Kylce042(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

If you don’t want to have sex before marriage I suggest you don’t date at all. Or find a virgin guy n date unless a guy is seriously cheating on you he would always want sex
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by 3kay945(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2021
Afolashade00:

Hope I'm not too late to answer this question.
What I did was to stay away from relationship. I got tired of breaking up for the same reason, I was tired of hurting so I stayed away from relationship.
I understand you perfectly well, like if you dont date,how will you get to know him and all. You have to choose.
I don't joke with my job, I'm a hardworker because I have got me and me alone.
I take myself out, breath and smile more. I chose this path to keep myself, I have been called a fool several times because of several opportunities and all but I choose not to regret it no matter what .
I haven't met a man who understands why I want to keep myself but till then I do what makes me happy.
Shalom!

Hmmm. But akara dey cold o wink
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by larryk2017: 12:13am On May 01, 2021
[Stay single or u bcum sister, nonsense
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Dynamicparamedi(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2021
Well I have dated a girl for four years without asking for sex, just because she never asked me for money ��... money and sex na 5&6���

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

Why can't Women date without sex?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Dynamicparamedi(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2021
Dynamicparamedi:
Well I have dated a girl for four years without asking for sex, just because she never asked me for money ��... money and sex na 5&6���
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Duru009(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2021
Trust a woman at your own risk.... That will be biggest mistake you will ever make, especially when it comes to relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:27am On May 01, 2021
Danobb:
Date someone that share your goals and belief. I've seen guys that dated without having sex till marriage. It should be one of the thing u guys discuss before dating.

I mean. Very simple. No long story. Date your type/kind. Religiosity without substance annoys me. If you're really burning for God, and striving to grow spiritually - you will have time to be consumed by sex and dating with guys that don't even care about God at all? Mtchew.

GboyegaD:

Just be patient, the right man will come. Many older than you married as virgins. Don't follow all those trying to pull you down as they are the ones quick to condemn ladies who choose to follow their advice.

Very annoying and hypocritical elements.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Jefferic(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2021
Afolashade00:

That's simply interesting. Time will tell!
If you truly belong to this school of though, I commend you!

This is not something hard. our generation has turn things upside down now. The celebrate sin and see it as the normal way of living and doing things. But Let me tell you. In the beginning it was not so!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by aktolly54(m): 12:30am On May 01, 2021
realstars:
Good resoning. money is the root of all evil. once she start asking, the guy too will ask of her to ballance up.
thats the point, ordinary taking a girl out and if she insist on paying for her foods or drink, there is no way a guy won't respect such a girl , you can't even ask for sex anyhow from such a girl

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by aktolly54(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2021
taiwolomo1:
bro! Father! Uncle! grin grin grin...you wee not kee me ooo
yes I have 2 sister and I try as much as possible to provide them with whatever they need. Phones or small cash, girls should stop disturbing someone brother for money just because he ask you out and if you are not ready to give him whatever he want,don't ask him anything and don't throw attitude because of that...girls, you have brother, uncle ,father ,cousin ,ask them money . they are the people won't ask for sex or anything in return but that your boyfriend,you must be ready to do normal oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 01, 2021
Afolashade00:

Hope I'm not too late to answer this question.
What I did was to stay away from relationship. I got tired of breaking up for the same reason, I was tired of hurting so I stayed away from relationship.
I understand you perfectly well, like if you dont date,how will you get to know him and all. You have to choose.
I don't joke with my job, I'm a hardworker because I have got me and me alone.
I take myself out, breath and smile more. I chose this path to keep myself, I have been called a fool several times because of several opportunities and all but I choose not to regret it no matter what .
I haven't met a man who understands why I want to keep myself but till then I do what makes me happy.
Shalom!
If You Laugh When You Can Also Cry When You Need To....Being A Female Caught At The Wrong Side Of Forty Is Not A Pleasurable Something.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 12:38am On May 01, 2021
If he your boyfriend, why not have sex with him

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by johnstar(m): 12:38am On May 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Ur ex can't make heaven for the bolded angry

O gbenu tan o

I jux had to cut the story short..

After God , bro fear women

I cried like a baby wn she cheated on me.. gals are selfish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.