Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me (47038 Views)

Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? / Superstitious People Disgusts Me / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:
I hope everyone is having a good day. Here's my story and I'd try to be brief as much as I can.

About four months ago I met this white girl on Instagram and since then we've been talking day in day out. I'm surprised af how quick we both connected in a very short time and to be honest I can tell that she's crazy about me and I'm as well. As a matter of fact she broke up with her ex boyfriend so she could focus on our relationship because according to her she hasn't met someone as sweet as me and I was actually cool with it since no girl has shown me such love in my entire life.

We are both in our early 20s (24 years old) and we 've both promised each other a lot, we plan on seeing for the first time in Nigeria very soon but after last night's conversation, I actually don't feel the same way I felt for her when we started talking.

She confessed to have been with 8 guys after I asked her how many guys she's dated in the past, then she said 9 and later 10 and said she has lost count of how many times she's had sexx. And oh I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet though but last night I was about to and after hearing all of her confessions I had to go offline and she's been begging me for forgiveness but I've been ignoring her.

I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I'm deeply in love with her and I see a future with her as well but her past disgusts me so much and I don't feel sexx with her would be something special when we finally decide to get married in the future. Should I continue to lead her on till when I get a green card and just ditch her afterwards or should I just cut ties with her now that I have the opportunity to?

Ps: She's based in America while I'm in Nigeria and for those that would say I'm not a saint, oh well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm still a virgin and haven't had sex in my entire life. I'm not saying she should be a virgin but I feel like 10 guys in the past is a bit on the high side. Please NL members, I need advice on what to do. Thank you in advance.

Update:
I've been reading all of the comments and I appreciate everyone of you that took out time to advice me on what to do.

First I'd like to say that my intentions of talking to her was pure and genuine. I wasn't thinking of using her to get a green card. And second I didn't say I was looking for a virgin but it's all good now.

I actually did followed my heart like most persons here suggested and we are both cool now. We hope to see where this leads us in the future. Thank you again.
You are still a child. Dating is for men.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Ladyzip(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2021
opportunity come but once but
sorry bro your nigeria blood is still disturbing you, let her teach you how to do the thing and grab your green card with sense make bullet no enter your head, those girls can be crazy some times. I come in peace, one love
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Princeton92(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2021
And does your own past disgust her too?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Laideabdulahi: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2021
You should know their culture by now.
People that their parents look forward to when their kids turn 18 so they can have their first sex.

Some parents go dey the room sef or use bug can dey watch.

Baba, continue from where others stop and earn d benefits.
Naija is already a WARZONE.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Greystone: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:
I hope everyone is having a good day. Here's my story and I'd try to be brief as much as I can.

About four months ago I met this white girl on Instagram and since then we've been talking day in day out. I'm surprised af how quick we both connected in a very short time and to be honest I can tell that she's crazy about me and I'm as well. As a matter of fact she broke up with her ex boyfriend so she could focus on our relationship because according to her she hasn't met someone as sweet as me and I was actually cool with it since no girl has shown me such love in my entire life.

We are both in our early 20s (24 years old) and we 've both promised each other a lot, we plan on seeing for the first time in Nigeria very soon but after last night's conversation, I actually don't feel the same way I felt for her when we started talking.

She confessed to have been with 8 guys after I asked her how many guys she's dated in the past, then she said 9 and later 10 and said she has lost count of how many times she's had sexx. And oh I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet though but last night I was about to and after hearing all of her confessions I had to go offline and she's been begging me for forgiveness but I've been ignoring her.

I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I'm deeply in love with her and I see a future with her as well but her past disgusts me so much and I don't feel sexx with her would be something special when we finally decide to get married in the future. Should I continue to lead her on till when I get a green card and just ditch her afterwards or should I just cut ties with her now that I have the opportunity to?

Ps: She's based in America while I'm in Nigeria and for those that would say I'm not a saint, oh well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm still a virgin and haven't had sex in my entire life. I'm not saying she should be a virgin but I feel like 10 guys in the past is a bit on the high side. Please NL members, I need advice on what to do. Thank you in advance.

Update:
I've been reading all of the comments and I appreciate everyone of you that took out time to advice me on what to do.

First I'd like to say that my intentions of talking to her was pure and genuine. I wasn't thinking of using her to get a green card. And second I didn't say I was looking for a virgin but it's all good now.

I actually did followed my heart like most persons here suggested and we are both cool now. We hope to see where this leads us in the future. Thank you again.

Small number like 8 and you are here shouting.

You white babe is almost a virgin sef.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by nauto: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2021
As a matter of fact she broke up with her ex boyfriend so she could focus on our relationship

She will do same to you
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by camri: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2021
ukaface:
I thought it's a normal thing to say ' Nigerian girls are useless'. You leave Naija girls go meet oyibo, now you are disgusted.

ukababy. how is your body count?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by aktolly54(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
@op what about Kim K? imagine her past and nude over internet, kanye west still love her nd marry her though the relationship hit the rock now but the body count don't really matter ,taste the cookie first and see how it look like before you judge

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Armanipounds: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2021
To be very honest with you, ur post shows you are not a matured guy in anyway! Someone was trusting enough to tell you about her ugly past, probably bcus she wanted to build trust and confidence in the relatnshp and not make several mistakes she has probably made before now, and the best u could do is to judge her bcus of her ugly past! Everyone has an ugly past they aren't proud of! U don't expect to get married to a Saint! if u are looking for one, go to Saint Petersburg! She loves u bcus she feels connected to you, take ur eyes off her past and try building the best relatnshp u feel u can build with her! When people tell u abt their past relatnshp, there are simply dropping hints of what went wrong and also a hint of you not making similar mistakes! Trust her more! U never gonna find an ANGEL Bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by progressivekiss: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2021
You are talking because what befell her hasn't befallen U b4 Abi? Virginity does equate to being good
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2021
olamide0147:

Future keee u dia, survival first nigga, if u know u know... My fiancé is 55 year old bro all that matters is the card after that u can free her and get the girl of your dream

And you post it on Nairaland

Nairaland that doesn’t forget, remember obi and pantami ?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by crystalmoon(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2021
?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by crystalmoon(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2021
?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by crystalmoon(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2021
?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Olayetan(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Foodqueen:
Don't mind the girl jare.

She doesn't know you are a Nigerian and Nigerian don't like the truth.

No mind that small boy, he saw an honest and sincere white girl and he's feeling disgusted.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Alexaonfleek: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Smh

For someone that has little to offer,you seem very picky
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by crystalmoon(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2021
?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by crystalmoon(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by hybrid11(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2021
can I have her IG handler or wherever you guys do chat and make calls ... is your own past better? you're not in her past,look up to the bright side ..

me I d find mama of 50 to marry self

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Michaelpsych: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2021
My brother it doesnt matter,her past is her past,every girl is jus like that,so u better stick to her,my girl wey dn Bleep 15 men nkor,did I leave her,no,we are still together doing well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by kaycito: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Imagine getting surprised by body count of a white lady.

Are you marrying her for sex or you believe she's a woman both can work together and do great things together.

Sex isn't everything, look beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Udodiri01: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2021
At this point you have the option of choosing between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Buhari...
Choose wisely

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by mudiana(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2021
because u re a virgin u think u are better than her. oboy I pity u and Ur judgemental mind. u have to grow up cos the amount of times a lady decides to have sex doesn't measure the kindness of her heart or if she will not make a good wife/gf. This Ur stereotype mind go put u in one spot for too long and u won't make progress with women. A lady's body count should not be Ur concern or be a topic of discussion in the first place. I don't want to talk about the chance of a good life the gal offers. it's clear u don't see it. But if u love someone, her body count should not matter. Grow the f***k up man.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Rhozabeth(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2021
This guy, if u no get sense abg go borrow sense! Shey na Nigerian girls wey their body count don reach 50, u will not know and they will not tell u anything, na them u wan roll with? Abeg bro think twice o and make a wise decision.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by sheunex: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2021
I think you really need to ask her what she likes so much about you, because what's the guarantee that she had stick with you if she could Break up with her ex to focus on relationship with you. For all I know, there is always going to be another guy sweeter than you, in that case what will she do...

I advise that you focus more on her values as a person and not the feelings attached to the relationship because the later dey expire, per time which will reveal her true value system.

On the body count part, well I think that should be a decision you take personally, we can't advise you Sir, nevertheless, the risk subsist that such a lady overtime might start craving for more than what you can give. Regardless, personalities are different right, she could be different, you could as well be the person to show her a different perspective to relationship and bring out a better version of herself. She will have urges right, so you had better introduce her to something with higher satisfaction power to deal with that. No Man does that transformational Job best other than *Jesus*.

Jus my one Kobo opinion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Debra911(f): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:

Update:

Smh. You just said you love her. Thats her past, today's the present. Everyone got a past, including you, past could be in any form, the fact nobody knows doesn't mean u don't have one too. Yet I'm not trying to justify her actions, and I understand your point of view. But at least she didnt lie to u, truth is the bedrock of every long lasting relationship. Remember she's a white girl , her environment has a role to play , they don't see having sex as something new, they start to have sex as early as age 12. Some Nigerian ladies aren't the best either, you'll date them, they'll bill u and still be fucking another nigga while you're still dating and loving up.I'm a Nigerian lady & ds s just the bitter truth &inside life, that doesn't mean there are no good ones. All I'm trying to say his True love is the foundation of it all, she didnt lie, she was open. Although you guys having met but I know there must be something you both like about each other. So move on with her but never forget this; make sure she does some STD test before you have anything intimate with her. Wish you all the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Bros can you count the number of times you done shit or ejaculate stop being an hypocrite only thing you can do is both of you should go for tests
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by dionma: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Kpekus na elastic meaning the thing go always return to default state.

Well, he that is without sin, let him cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2021
She is still better than the ones in our country..
You better protect your future oo.. if you know you know..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by damiloladuke: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Omo
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by Calicoe: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2021
E get people wen naija never still tire dem
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me by madridsta007(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Lifeisnotfair:

Update:

White girls and sexx in their twenties and thirties are like 5&6.
They can leave you if you arent good at sexx. They can stay with you, if you are very good at it.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.