Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now (7631 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by eejo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
amuwo1980:

You are a small timer , 30% of the ppl on naira land live outside Nigeria and you in one corner of Djibouti packing fish is showing yourself . Get the Bleep out of here punk
laughing so hard at your ignorance. Take heart over your situation and work hard there is more to life than commenting on Nairaland.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by kutashi: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
So, if cared about you Igbos, he should talk about root cause while you're burning your land and killing yourself? Arindin!

The Ibos of 1967 won the war by buy-in their lost sense and protecting their remaining muddy territory not to be burnt. That's the sole reason why they were able to have birth to you and raised you but it seems you want to watch a real life situation of what happened then!
I swear you people will not have anywhere to call home again!
Do you noticed, you people are left alone to continue your madness?

You know the way I am feeling since you started your madness? I'm like let me see how many Ibo killed Ibo today!

Awon werey!

amuwo1980:

Nobody wants any war and this fake sympathy is repulsing, you don’t care about igbos , you never cared , you are just sacred of losing ur slaves , if u are bothered about igbos you will be talking about the root curse of this issues , your slaves have revolted and I can tell u from the bottom of my heart , the game have changed , you are dealing with major entities, unlike 1967, you will not defeat us in the battle field and the fear this time will get to u personally , it is a promise . Enough is enough .
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
kutashi:
So, if cared about you Igbos, he should talk about root cause while you're burning your land and killing yourself? Arindin!

The Ibos of 1967 won the war by buy-in their lost sense and protecting their remaining muddy territory not to be burnt. That's the sole reason why they were able to have birth to you and raised you but it seems you want to watch a real life situation of what happened then!
I swear you people will not have anywhere to call home again!
Do you noticed, you people are left alone to continue your madness?

You know the way I am feeling since you started your madness? I'm like let me see how many Ibo killed Ibo today!

Awon werey!
Unfortunate human being , you did not need any war to be defeated , that abokis have u in their pocket, there won’t be any country for your tinubu to rule come 2023 , ezi ohia. Get the Bleep out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Population Grows By 5 Million Annually / Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert / Arraignment Of Binance Executive Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.