Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? (1173 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by NwaAro: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
A once peaceful and business serene region has now been turned into a war zone, everyday heavy gun fire and people running as if we are at war, I support ESN in the objective they set out to do (flush out criminal elements and herdsmen in our forests), but I'm beginning to have a second thought now.

See this Twitter video of people running in Onitsha... this is very worrying and it's time Igbos begin to speak out now before our land turns into another Borno state.
https://twitter.com/MrP7529/status/1387456449811415041

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by GTkester: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nothing is going in in the east. All these foolish intimidation tactics of the Nigerian army shows they are just as dormant as a door nail. UGM will waylay N.A in a gun battle for 45 mins and kill many of them without leaving any traces. However, 3days later the Nigerian army will come to harass the residents of that area. Tell me, how is this a military/security strategy?

Any serious country has something called response time, and it's usually less than 5mins. This is the amount of time needed to mount a counter strike. But in the case of Nigeria, it's all about intimidating or harassing innocent civilians. This is why I believe that the Nigerian army is only good for jokes

7 Likes

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts etc.

My opinion sha
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by Sirkingsnado: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
south east amaka nothing dy happen expert if you are NF

ur name na sorry
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fake news
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
NwaAro:
A once peaceful and business serene region has now been turned into a war zone, everyday heavy gun fire and people running as if we are at war, I support ESN in the objective they set out to do (flush out criminal elements and herdsmen in our forests), but I'm beginning to have a second thought now.

See this Twitter video of people running in Onitsha... this is very worrying and it's time Igbos begin to speak out now before our land turns into another Borno state.

Fake news

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by Oduduwatic: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
NwaAro:

If you have a brother in any of the forces, better ask him to quick instead of asking questions and showing us Twitter video.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by donbachi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Iboland wan turn northeastern nigeria.
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by tashashiel(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts etc.

My opinion sha
must you comment
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by Brimstone77: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Oga you can have your 1st,2nd or even 3rd thought about ESN,that one na your problem...ESN were doing their thing in the bush when uzodimma ordered an air strike on them in orlu,as if that's not enough they planned and assassinate their unity commander,if ESN have the capacity to make the military pay for their atrocities in the east let them do it,the nigeria federal government can't allow people like gumi and so called repented Boko Haram to be Walking freely while the com to the east to kill innocent Igbo youths, enough of their atrocities in the east....we die only but once!!

We can't keep calm while we are been continuously oppressed.

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by mrkunlex(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sadist is the most pissful region in nigeria according to braindead ipigidiots
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by Nonpartisan1: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2021
And they ended up killing you. cry

RIP brother.
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Men, is this not the OP someone said was killed by ESN embarassed
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by Afamed: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Men, is this not the OP someone said was killed by ESN embarassed
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by Throwback: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Same NwaAro has been supposedly killed by ESN in Onitsha.

Coincidence or IPOBic style of human rights?
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by baralatie(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
And they ended up killing you. cry

RIP brother.
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by saaron(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2021
When insurgency last more than 24hrs, govt is involved - Sani Abacha.
I want to ask some useful idiots blaming IPOB for insecurity a question: If you think IPOB, through ESN are the ones killing people all of a sudden in South East and South South, who are those slaughtering Middle Belters in their numbers?
Photos below are pics of Middle Beltans slaughtered just few days ago. Have it at the back of your mind that no day passes in Middle Belt without people been massacred by imported terrorists murderers!!!

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by centurionpapa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Throwback:
Same NwaAro has been supposedly killed by ESN in Onitsha.

Coincidence or IPOBic style of human rights?
Please tell me how you heard about it
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by minks(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
The security situation in the east is killing the economy there and giving the Igbos a bad name.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by mightyhaze: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Someone opened a thread about nwa aro some months back,saying his wife called him that he had been fatally shot..

Very sad if true...
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2021
mightyhaze:
Someone opened a thread about nwa aro some months back,saying his wife called him that he had been fatally shot..

Very sad if true...

Wait. They've killed the OP? Ọmọ!
Re: What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? by centurionpapa(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
mightyhaze:

Very sad if true...
Hope he made it. We haven't heard anything from the op since.
Can you show me the thread?

(1) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo Pictured Kneeling Down To Pay Homage To Olu Of Warri / Biafra: Why Buhari Govt Decided To Try Nnamdi Kanu Secretly – HURIWA / Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.