Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,692,610 members, 6,345,197 topics. Date: Friday, 18 June 2021 at 12:24 PM

Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities (542 Views)

Meet Nabilah Roberta Tabby, The Most Beautiful Pet In The Whole World / Neymar Jr. Cuddles His Teddy Pet In A Cute Outfit(pics) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities by Feritop: 7:04pm On Apr 28
Do you Need a clean and dirt free from stones Indomie waste suitable for your pet and other farm animals in larger quantities as many as possible ("TONS"wink

Contact
Whatsapp/call

Interested buyer only
Note: can supply to any part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities by kielkiel(m): 1:20pm On May 03
How much
Re: Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities by Feritop: 10:45pm On May 03
I sell in tons at #260 per kg
kielkiel:
How much
Re: Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities by souldeep(m): 6:18pm On May 04
Is this price inclusive of the delivery? what's ur modalities for delivering to Edo State
Feritop:
I sell in tons at #260 per kg
Re: Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities by Feritop: 6:29pm On May 09
This is the price per kg and delivery not inclusive, I'll suggest if you have any driver contact to assist you in bringing it down to your place... that'll be better
souldeep:
Is this price inclusive of the delivery? what's ur modalities for delivering to Edo State

(1) (Reply)

Boer And Kalahari Goat All Available At Your Disposal / Hi-breed Puppies Available / I Have A Pure Breed Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.