Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (53820 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by LLMG: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
If it's Nnamdi Kanu, the fed govt would have gone after them with all its might, but because the govt knows what is going on no one has been caught.
peacekante:
Who doesn't know that nnamdi Kanu is already destroying south east?

This woman should shut up abeg

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Inda2020: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
APC is not even the problem,this administration is not even the problem...Let's stop beating about the bush. The problem itself is the man himself at Aso rock who claims to be Buhari.That's the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Acidiously: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:

IPOB members result to insults , since they are intellectually deficient for constructive discussion.
When sophisticated m0r0ns want to discuss Eastern issues they demand for constructive discussion as if their lives depend on it. Why not engage fulani terrorists on constructive discussion. If you lack knowledge in your infinite lack of wisdom always gather your household and listen to radio BIAFRA

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by charlesucheh(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Madam! he has Nothing to tell as he is as well clueless, and wouldn't step down either.....

This country will soon explode and I will advice you try and reach out to those armed bandits and GÒBÈ instigators to block all airports and exit points.

No politician and his family is running anywhere, so that when it eventually starts properly, NA ÀLL OF US GO DISEMBARK PHYSICALLY..
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by ello29(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mind what your statement. No body is happy the way Buhari is not protecting the lives he sworn to protect. Instead his actions is aiding the terrorist, bandit and criminals
blamingthedevil:
Which kind idiocy question is that. Your people are very happy about what is going on .They are hailing activities of Unknown Gun Men.

MNK is doing well destroying Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by ChikezieU(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Then...why is she asking Buhari, since her brothers and sisters in the East know the answer. She should relocate to the South East, if she is not in touch with what is happening.
� clown
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Chirowman(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wahala oooo
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by jumper524(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Muna4real:

I'm sorry if I have to say this here but you are a FOOL.
they asked a question and got a beffiting reply and still your media urchins affirmed to it.
now instead of to wallow in shame, you result to calling someone a fool.
are you thinking at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by westfield: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Myer:

cheesy
She is Igbo but not all igbos support Kanu though.
I strongly believe this woman has a vital role to play in the prosperity of Nigeria.

Now I know your head is not correct......I dont understand why underage kids go they comment for here

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nowhere is safe, everyday new or existing evil growing and consuming our dear country. The center can no longer hold, it has come to a point where we fear for our lives, our sanity, our happiness and peace. Mother Africa your daughter Nigeria is bleeding cry cry cry Lord restore back peace to your people

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by jumper524(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
BroGeor:
I have noticed this unknown gun men have been careful not wrath civilian casualties
na xo.
southeast is peacefull.
e no kwansine us.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by richmanrichard: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Muna4real:

I'm sorry if I have to say this here but you are a FOOL.
Not just a FOOL but, a VERY BIG FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
BAZ001:
This woman no dey fear again ?

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by donbenie(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Which kind idiocy question is that. Your people are very happy about what is going on .They are hailing activities of Unknown Gun Men.

Shut up sad
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by BAZ001: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
. Fear who? D lifeless vegetable or d nepa bill waec certificate holder? d situation has gone beyond being afraid of anybody esp. incompetent,clueless public office holders.

Chaiiiiiiii na Giant of Africa president u describe like this

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by BAZ001: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
IYANGBALI:
you still dey fear? Since mynd44, lalasticlala, dominique and other moderators banned me here, I no dey fear anybody or anything again, even the moderators, I no dey fear them again

You too much

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by blackmaine: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:

IPOB members result to insults , since they are intellectually deficient for constructive discussion.
Ogah no body insulted you, her type still believes in a poor derived company called Nigeria , so she has the rights as a commodity to ask its owner how far

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by FrankLampard: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:

So it now MNK destroying Igbo land.

Where were you when the military and police were killing innocent men, women and children.

You rejoice when that happened, now tables have turn you are blaming MNK
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Timon4real(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
I'm not a supporter of ipob but I must tell you the truth from all observations..
Everything happening in the south east regions are staged...it's like a script...well planned...
Please don't let tribalism get to you, try to see the truth no matter what..I'm sure its for a reason..
People just come to forums like this without proper understanding of things in the country that are politically played. Some are in their comfort zone typing they think it may not affect them because they feel they are safe..but we all have to reason constructively to know the cause of all this whether you're agitating for one Nigeria or not because presently we are all Nigerians.
When it comes to the issue of insecurity leading to deaths of innocent ones, we all have to drop the support of Apc, pdp, buhari, ipob or oduduwa and face the real enemies first.
But we will keep asking questions, until we find out let's keep sleeping with one eye open..

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by berrystunn(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
immortal2:

If destroying police station and military check points in SE is same as destroying Igboland, that is something every Igbo man will be proud of. Imagine an Igbo man no longer has to spend 5 hours in traffic due to the check points set up by the Fulani military! Imagine that it will now be difficult to attack young men playing football or praying in church because they are waving flags!

This is justice.

How old are you?
Jail break is part of the security right ?
SE was more peaceful till ESN came in
Continue to think like a kid

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pls channel your question to Nnamdi kanu for more information.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by berrystunn(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
Nowhere is safe, everyday new or existing evil growing and consuming our dear country. The center can no longer hold, it has come to a point where we fear for our lives, our sanity, our happiness and peace. Mother Africa your daughter Nigeria is bleeding cry cry cry Lord restore back peace to your people

We have peace in Anambra till ESN came in with propaganda of Fulani taking over our land .

killing of security personnel , jail break

No police station, no security
Lawless state
Insecurity because of ESN

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by laurelbae(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
budusky05:
What other truth is she talking about, we have boko haram and fulani militants headsmen in the north, oduduwa cultists and criminals in the west, militants and cultists in the south, and IPOB ESN terrorists in the east. It's complete na.
. You call fulani herdsmen militants abi?? Nigerians deserve what they are passing through.
Bunch of fools !!
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
immortal2:

If destroying police station and military check points in SE is same as destroying Igboland, that is something every Igbo man will be proud of. Imagine an Igbo man no longer has to spend 5 hours in traffic due to the check points set up by the Fulani military! Imagine that it will now be difficult to attack young men playing football or praying in church because they are waving flags!

This is justice.

The last time I went to S.E I see no single Fulani force.

all i seen is Igbo mopols and Police together with soldiers.

kontinue foolining yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by pquaver(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Wisdom, she is wise this time ... FG is attempting to justify the proscription of IPOB... But a huge blame goes to MNK and numerous easterners blindly hailing these attacks..
Sure Rejoicing about the death of security operatives regardless of tribe, has been a part of IPOB for a number of years and that's well deserved by Nigeria security operatives since they themselves derive joy from killing and harrasing innocent IPOB agitators.

It has nothing to do with FG. We warned you guys and u went on cheering a mad man. You cut your nose to spite your face. Now the chicken has come home to roost and you are looking for who to blame.. Typical of my people blame everyone apart from themselves.. They are too wise and never wrong other Nigerian are foolish to them. No worries you go dey alright laslas..

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by pquaver(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The last time I went to S.E I see no single Fulani force.

all i seen is Igbo mopols and Police together with soldiers.

kontinue foolining yourself.

Don't mind the fool.. So traffic is more important than law and order. Well the never do wells are the ones leading ipob and Esn.. People without a single achievement so they don care if everywhere burns Down.. The ignorance ones support I just the laugh.. They will soon run out of southeast that time they will know what they did to themselves..

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
pquaver:

Don't mind the fool.. So traffic is more important than law and order. Well the never do wells are the ones leading ipob and Esn.. People without a single achievement so they don care if everywhere burns Down.. The ignorance ones support I just the laugh.. They will soon run out of southeast that time they will know what they did to themselves..

we gave them advise to file the motion in The NASS for refurrendum to take place, but they prefer burning their land for the second time(This time with their own Hand)!

had it been that Ojukwu will come back to this world and be asked about BIAFRA Agitation ,

surely he will say; the boys (Ikonsi, Emma powerful, kanu) are fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Sleekfingers: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/28/insecurity-tell-nigerians-the-truth-about-in-south-east-attacks-oby-ezekwesili-confronts-buhari/

she made a valid point........but what about the southeast governors? Are they not the chief security officers of their various states? Whats the primary job of a governor ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.