Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: (1312 Views)

Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 / Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges / Star Quest 2010. How Do I Register? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: by ThinTima(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2011
I have been following the current Star Quest show on TV and find it very interesting especially the judges, if you've been watching, you know them. Tell the house your opinion,
Re: Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: by essojay(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
I don't knw if the criteria used in selecting the participant favours people from delta state alone coz almost all of them are frm delta state especially the females
Re: Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: by MeGaStReEt: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
The auditions was a comedy show . . . . Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: by MeGaStReEt: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2011
essojay:

I don't knw if the criteria used in selecting the [b]participant favours people from delta state alone [/b]coz almost all of them are frm delta state especially the females

They did not even do audition in Delta State. You people should stop this tribalism bull. .shit
Re: Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: by ThinTima(f): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2011
True, auditions never held in Delta state, guess most of the participants travelled to Benin to have their auditions, Anyways, nnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxttttttttttttt,

(1) (Reply)

Before You Choose Star Tv Nigeria / Horror Scripts Wanted / The New Star Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.