Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (54416 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by unmask: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
evsimmigration:
Your calculations and thinking are baseless,it is only assumption which will never work.You are not God or prophet to decide what will happen tomorrow...
So,they should allow Nigeria to be maltreating them as the second hand citizens...
In the area of Presidency, Hausa pass to Yoruba pass to Hausa,& you never seen anything wrong with that formation,Ewu!!!

So it is presidency you want....All the tribes that have become presidents, their people have not benefited anything.....So that line of argument is skewed. You need to understand the difference between political cronies and the general populace.

Anyways done here.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by 2elliot: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A military coup is coming soon....

The reality is it seems the civilians can't handle power, they are more interested in creating choas.

A peaceful military coup will be the solution
Military coup ko, militancy coup ni. Weapons of death are no longer concentrated only in the hands of your coward military. No body can threaten anybody.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Sirkingsnado: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Everything that is been done will never make any igbo state be like Kaduna or Katsina. Enemies of Ndigbo must leave igbo lands and number one of such is....my username

exactly bro
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by 2elliot: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
ayenale1:
A military dictator that will restore the factory setting of Nigeria is allowed...

For where. Unless u want the country to kuku go into flames.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Lagoon0: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101211663:

@the bolded, nothing to be added again.
You've said it all.

Don't worry they'll take care of themselves mind your ass licking business
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by 2elliot: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

help me ask them oooo.....some of them are praising those criminals burning, killing of police........their eyes go soon.......

We know wetin our eyes see for lagos.....when the police refuse to come to work,,,,after the endsars protest
If you can bend your back enough, you could actually suck your dxck.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
A military coup is coming soon....

The reality is it seems the civilians can't handle power, they are more interested in creating choas.

A peaceful military coup will be the solution

All this banditry, herdsmen, ipob, ESN is all happening because they know Buhari doesn’t have mental or physical power to address them. They are flexing can u see? Bandits and all of them.

They have seen Buhari finish.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Johnrio22:
This guys are really serious

Who is doing who grin

They are not yet serious until the start bombing markets, hospitals and bank

Casualty is not even up to 1000 yet.

They need to do more so it can hurt Buhari
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Burstit(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101211675:

Una eye don dey clear small small.
Dem tell una, una no hear.
Telli person

[b][/b]
They should keep on releasing hardened criminals into the society.
They are robbing banks and killing people already.
Cownu will never ever end well in this life.
His end is nigh.

Say no more!
Miscreant, Igbo matters they always race your heartbeat. Show your concerns to your paymasters up North. Boko boys/ISWAP is advancing ferociously with their new armoured tanks to raise their Islamic flags in your ancestral home, but not until they must have converted your brothers and raped your sisters. Dirty, cheap minded boy. So disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari be missing Burutai

Dude would have unleashed the Anaconda Twerk
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Someone should pls help us add their ethnicity to the headline

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by nnamdi640: 12:26am On Apr 29, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts, police stations etc.

My opinion sha
Some people will never know peace still they die for the lie they says. Stop accusing people wrongly because you will not escape the consequences of your evil deed
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2021
I'm respecting igbos with this ball they are showing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Nigeria is a scam, everywhere is a fraud, no one is trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by nonireel(m): 12:54am On Apr 29, 2021
grin
NwaNimo1:
South East.....May 2021

[img]https://media1./images/3bce762b8bb66e97f88c8e8ed735dd20/tenor.gif?itemid=20048750[/img]

The army should be deployed to protect police stations.....

and 'Ebube Agu' deployed to protect the soldiers!

the last sentence got me LMFAO grin
NwaNimo1:
South East.....May 2021

[img]https://media1./images/3bce762b8bb66e97f88c8e8ed735dd20/tenor.gif?itemid=20048750[/img]

the last sentence got me LMFAO
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by greenskittles: 1:11am On Apr 29, 2021
I've been doing some reading on the whole Biafra issue and it's quite fascinating to me. I honestly believe that the best way forward for Nigeria is a split into homogeneous ethnic states. The cultural differences between the major regions are just way too much, and I also feel like the emergence of new states will give us the chance to start over and do away with the old guard of criminal politicians. So the Biafra idea is a great one in principle.

That said, while people might not like IPOB's modus operandi, we have remember that the Nigerian government hasn't done remotely well either. Killing unarmed protesters, detaining Nnamdi Kani for nearly 2 years without trial, etc. Those actions were basically what snowballed into what we have today. And from what it seems like the Biafra movement isn't one that can be killed off easily, because the wrongs of the Biafra genocide (aka Nigerian Civil War) haven't been righted. It seems like many Igbo people are highly sympathetic to the cause, and so even if IPOB is ended, a new group will rise up. Before them, we had MASSOB and BZM. Each time either group started to lose its way/focus, a new one rose up. That's very telling.

For the people who have decided to support this incompetent government no matter what, I wonder how they'll feel when they eventually realize that they're on the wrong side of history. Because Nigeria can't continue the way it currently is forever, either it separates through violence/peaceful referendum, or somehow, the system gets a complete overhaul (which seems very unlikely without an incredible, likely violent, catalyst).

On a side note I really wish Awo had gone ahead with his threats to secede along with Ojukwu if the Aburi Accord wasn't honored. It was his threat that made the northerners even participate in the first place, and so if he'd kept to his word then we probably would have become 3 independent countries and stayed that way. Thoughts, anyone?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by greenskittles: 1:14am On Apr 29, 2021
pacespot:
I'm respecting igbos with this ball they are showing
Me too. It's not about the violence per se, but the willingness to actually disobey and not just accept what's going on in Nigeria. The violence is more of collateral damage.

I wish somehow IPOB could set up a political party and contest in Nigerian elections (in their region!!! not presidential elections!). With the support they have they'd likely win, and then take things to the next level.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by hokafor(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
South East.....May 2021

and ESN should be deployed to protect ebube nkita.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2021
greenskittles:

Me too. It's not about the violence per se, but the willingness to actually disobey and not just accept what's going on in Nigeria. The violence is more of collateral damage.

I wish somehow IPOB could set up a political party and contest in Nigerian elections. With the support they have they'd likely win, and then take things to the next level.

Do you smoke marijuana?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by greenskittles: 1:48am On Apr 29, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Do you smoke marijuana?
Lol. grin I don't know why you had to be rude. I meant local and governorship elections in their region, not presidential elections.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 1:49am On Apr 29, 2021
greenskittles:

Lol. grin I don't know why you had to be rude. I meant local and governorship elections in their region, not presidential elections.

grin grin grin

Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by hansomb: 2:46am On Apr 29, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts, police stations etc.

My opinion sha
I said it then. Now the writing is on the wall. They use the end sars as a testing/training ground and it worked.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Sunday2021: 3:16am On Apr 29, 2021
TabletMan:
Typical Nigeria yoruba youth with low brain capacity.
So Ipob hijacked endsars movement in other states like Calabar, Edo, Taraba, Jos and other states with violent protesters?
Did Ipob start the endsars for them to plan infiltrating /hijacking the protest within a short period of time?
I don't support Ipob in any of their doings but I know when some igbophobic people start blaming Ipob for unreasonable things, they're indirectly blaming Igbo people for their sorry states.

I hope you won't blame Ipob for the kidnappings that occurred at ibarapa area of oyo state last week?
stop fooling yourself, every igbo man support ipob terrorists. All Igbo politicians are contributing for ipob agenda, you guys can not come online and pretend to be innocent.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Quim2: 3:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Golan007:

I'm amazed some people can even type without any.
8th wonder of the world.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Let it go round regardless.
unmask:
So it is presidency you want....All the tribes that have become presidents, their people have not benefited anything.....So that line of argument is skewed. You need to understand the difference between political cronies and the general populace.

Anyways done here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.