Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 (37322 Views)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by oloshun(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2021
I don't know how Man U is going to do it by playing 3 matches in 6 days.
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by temitope27(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2021
oliverano:

Prophet himself!!!

if Chelsea wins, you saw it coming.
if they lose, Tuchel was shit and should have started Drogba instead of Werner
na u sabi, wetin me no be say na Chelsea get dat UCL
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by davidluv(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
Mourinho in different form vs Man u again cheesy
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Indispensable85(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
fergie001:
Super Cup Champions 2021: Manchester United

Fergie............. Take am easy ooo
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by JBoss25(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Roma to qualify

U saw it here first
ode no be only Roma to qualify
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Killermamba: 3:55pm On May 06, 2021
iwaeda:

Last week's crushing success at Old Trafford sees Manchester United with one foot in the final, as they visit downtrodden Roma in their Europa League semi-final second leg on Thursday.

The two clubs convene at Stadio Olimpico having prepared in far from ideal circumstances, as United saw their weekend game called off amid chaotic scenes and the hosts slumped to a third successive defeat - leading to their manager's departure.

Match preview

Preview: Roma vs. Man Utd - prediction, team news, lineups

After an unconvincing first-half performance last Thursday, both Bruno Fernandes and evergreen frontman Edinson Cavani (now on 50 goals in European competition) bagged braces as Manchester United came from behind to destroy Roma and effectively seal their place in the Europa League final.

Though the final 6-2 scoreline did not equal United's infamous 7-1 Champions League thrashing of the same opponents back in 2007 - a game in which current boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was a substitute - the margin of victory was as impressive as their second-half display.

Should they get across the line in Rome this week, Solskjaer will be relieved to break a run of four successive semi-final defeats during his relatively brief reign - including last season's one-off tie with Sevilla. Undoubtedly, the Red Devils are now firm favourites to lift their first trophy since 2017's final success under incoming Roma manager Jose Mourinho - with only Villarreal or Arsenal left standing in their way.

Following the controversy arising from trying to break away from the current structures of European football a fortnight ago, further fan unrest resulted in United's long-awaited Premier League game versus Liverpool being postponed on Sunday afternoon - after over 200 fans broke into Old Trafford, protesting against the Glazer family's ownership of the club.

However, despite the disruption, Solskjaer's men will now have essentially enjoyed a full week's break between home and away ties, so integral players such as the inspirational Fernandes - who has registered a remarkable 19 goals from 31 previous Europa League outings - should be fully fit and firing in the Eternal City.

United vs Villarreal for final. Arsenal hopefuls Una go learn new thing today, the match dey end 1-1 Villarreal to score first.
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by fergie001: 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
Indispensable85:
Fergie............. Take am easy ooo
Dem don win am already nah....You sef know!

1 Like

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2021
fergie001:

Manchester City will be beaten at the Super Cup 2-1
Chelsea will be beaten at the Super Cup 1-0

Pick your choice for Manchester United....

Honestly don't see City beating Tuchel's Chelsea... As much as it would be nice to see Pep win the long elusive UCL, but the odds seem to favor the Underdogs this year. tongue

...And United can't beat Chelsea at all! Lampard, the giver of free gifts is no more! That's if AS Roma doesn't do the "Miraculous" tonight! tongue
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2021
Killermamba:

United vs Villarreal for final. Arsenal hopefuls Una go learn new thing today, the match dey end 1-1 Villarreal to score first.

Arsenal can beat Villarreal... An unreplied goal is all they need.

United beating Arsenal at the final will be truly Herculean, seeing as Ole struggles and falters badly against Arsenal, for reasons I find quite strange.
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by judedwriter(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2021
Man utd are already through to the finals...

I expect ole to relax Fernandes and co, except he wants a result at Roma.
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2021
JBoss25:
ode no be only Roma to qualify

Well, it is "possible"...

All they need is to put 4 goals past De Gea and those 2nd rate defenders, while keeping Greenwood and that Uruguayan at bay! tongue

After all, they did something similar to a certain champion of Spain one year like that! cool
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by JBoss25(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, it is "possible"...

All they need is to put 4 goals past De Gea and those 2nd rate defenders, while keeping Greenwood and that Columbian at bay! tongue

After all, they did something similar to a certain champion of Spain one year like that! cool

Not possible trust me, this United team is a different beast
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by fergie001: 4:06pm On May 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Honestly don't see City beating Tuchel's Chelsea... As much as it would be nice to see Pep win the long elusive UCL, but the odds seem to favor the Underdogs this year. tongue

...And United can't beat Chelsea at all! Lampard, the giver of free gifts is no more! That's if AS Roma doesn't do the "Miraculous" tonight! tongue

Only a United side can beat this Chelsea comprehensively because of the pace at the flanks and the prolific nature of the "El Matador."

Whomever the Super Cup brings is already a loser to United.

#OnVillarealIStandForToday
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by DaddyYankee: 4:07pm On May 06, 2021
Manchester united congratulations for the European league cup

Manchester city congratulations for the championships league cup

Manchester to the world!

1 Like

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by joshjc(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2021
Hello guys,is Bet hub prediction in telegram genuine or a scam?
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by oliverano: 4:13pm On May 06, 2021
temitope27:
na u sabi, wetin me no be say na Chelsea get dat UCL

grin grin grin

I know dey argue with you ooo lol

Lmao grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Julianaa: 4:14pm On May 06, 2021
United already won, they will play a defensive game, game can end 0-0
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Julianaa: 4:14pm On May 06, 2021
Roma always score atleast 2 goals in their UEL games
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Kkc3030(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2021
Man United all the way
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by hustla(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2021
oloshun:

Squad rotation

Martial is back too so might get a few minutes

Diallo will likely be recalled from u23

Brandon Williams, Mata will also be called on
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Lamasta(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2021
fergie001:

Ray07 redblood01 dfrost emeijeh kyase fuckingmallam45 lamasta IamNumeroUno......Are we a go on this? grin

We good to go bro

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2021
Roma 2-0 Man U
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by richmond500: 4:18pm On May 06, 2021
Cosema:
SINGLE FOUR-ODD just arrived in my mail from VENEZUELA; whatsapp;
091 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Payment After Winning#
why don't u sell ur fathers house and stake?
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by richmond500: 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
I see All English finals.(both uefa and Europa)
I see all Manchester cup (both uefa and Europa)
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by BarrElChapo(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
oliverano:

grin

All this fire on top Thursday night football

well...

It's what it is...

cry

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by IamNumeroUno: 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
fergie001:

Ray07 redblood01 dfrost emeijeh kyase fuckingmallam45 lamasta IamNumeroUno......Are we a go on this? grin

We good!

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by complexBoss12: 4:23pm On May 06, 2021
richmond500:
why don't u sell ur fathers house and stake?

see the way he wrote the Venezuela like we should all bow to it.

the person that sent it from Venezuela watched the match yesterday...
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by richmond500: 4:24pm On May 06, 2021
joshjc:
Hello guys,is Bet hub prediction in telegram genuine or a scam?
u guys should give it up on betting, it might not look much to u but if all the money u spend on betting, u had saved it for a month, it would have been enough for u
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by oliverano: 4:24pm On May 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

You eh lmao

I remember when I told you that this Chelsea team is at par with Real Madrid. when I made this statement, UCL group stage had not started.

Today, they are in the final after they completely dominated Madrid and easily would have scored 8 on another day.

You can't see City beating Chelsea coz you're a Chelsea fan may be not completely a Chelsea fan but I've followed you enough to observe that you have a soft spot for Chelsea. not bad!!!

As always I won't predict the outcome and yes you're right the underdog tag favours Chelsea and the fact that City are in the UCL final for the first time actually make things even more complicated.

Till then!!!

1 Like

Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Futurecrypto1: 4:25pm On May 06, 2021
This match is already settled..man u vs Villarreal finals today. Arsenal will play 1-1 with Villarreal
If you want to make money online check my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks.click and start earning
Re: Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 by Johnayoola(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2021
oloshun:
2 not 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nine Ways Arsenal Fans Behave During Transfer Window (photos) / UEFA Champions League Quarter-final draw Draw On 20th March 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 8th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.