Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Dilemma Of A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dilemma Of A Graduate (12501 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by Vick4rill(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
When i see graduates with smiles on their faces when they are going for nysc or after they have graduated from nysc, i always laugh and also pity for them, especially when they show off their nysc certificates or their awards of recognition they received in nysc.

Only if they know what awaits them after nysc.
nothing await them,, stop this pessimistic mindset,, they are not going to fall in to hell after nysc, most of this graduates train and carry themselves through school they have been feeding and living without nysc stop instigating unnecessary fear
Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by Richthekid: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by sun123: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Effico5real:
send your number to my email, I can assist and put you through for a freelancing job that pays you weekly. You can make up to 30k at the comfort of your home if you follow the simple rules. bruerhe@yahoo.com

please can I pm you too?

I'm interested, kindly help a brother
Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by asobo1: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
First, try to love your job. Other things will fall into play smiley

Secondly, the 80k you intend using to find an apartment in VI is close to impossible..dat 80k sef na some hotel money per night..Solution?

Do like most graduates and girls do, ask the right people, you'll find a security personnel with enough space to spare you..give him the 80k or 50k and squat there instead of a ghetto in surulere. Believe me it'll help u in the long run.

Thirdly, don't settle for a 60k job on the island...there a jobs everywhere believe me! But they're not advertised. That's why you need the right connections. Solution? GO OUT More often.. Start with a good church..e.g Harvesters Intl(lekki) Elevation Church (Still Lekki) M.F.M (Igbo efon branch) the one Sanwo Olu goes to. These are churches that are proven helpers from personal experience...ANYONE you choose. That MFM especially, just chill after service on the Last Sunday of the month, you'll be on your way for an interview the next Monday as long as you're qualified.

Lastly, Lagos is really stressful, But remains the best city in the country by a long margin..People below me will tell you otherwise, but deep down they know it's the truth kiss So instead of striving to move to another state, your next goal after Lagos is to leave this hellhole called Nigeria undecided May God's guidance be with you smiley
Wow that's great. Thanks for the info. Plans are on ground to relocate to Lagos soon.
Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wheeeew
Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by Lemmy123(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Penpaddie:
@op, I feel your pain, I'm almost in the same situation as yours, born n brought up in Lagos, i only left when I was offered admission to Unical, i enjoyed my sanity in Calabar, less traffic and serene environment, passed out of service last two months and now, I'm in Abuja, Lagos was never an option, i could no longer cope with the stress and madness, though I'm still looking for a job, but I'm hoping for the best.
I'm quoting you not because I have a job for you yet but because we share almost the same story.. I grew up in Lagos, left to Kogi, my state for school, in the university. After service last November, I moved to Abuja to seek greener pastures but it appears the grasses are withered right now, but I'm keeping my hopes up, great things will come my way soon...
Can I get your number? Just for friendship sake
Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by Quim2: 4:38am On May 01, 2021
Penpaddie:
@op, I feel your pain, I'm almost in the same situation as yours, born n brought up in Lagos, i only left when I was offered admission to Unical, i enjoyed my sanity in Calabar, less traffic and serene environment, passed out of service last two months and now, I'm in Abuja, Lagos was never an option, i could no longer cope with the stress and madness, though I'm still looking for a job, but I'm hoping for the best.

Hello, my whatsapps number is on my profile. If we could have a word about life in Calarbar I'll be so greatful
Re: Dilemma Of A Graduate by Quim2: 5:08am On May 01, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
First, try to love your job. Other things will fall into play smiley

Secondly, the 80k you intend using to find an apartment in VI is close to impossible..dat 80k sef na some hotel money per night..Solution?

Do like most graduates and girls do, ask the right people, you'll find a security personnel with enough space to spare you..give him the 80k or 50k and squat there instead of a ghetto in surulere. Believe me it'll help u in the long run.

Thirdly, don't settle for a 60k job on the island...there a jobs everywhere believe me! But they're not advertised. That's why you need the right connections. Solution? GO OUT More often.. Start with a good church..e.g Harvesters Intl(lekki) Elevation Church (Still Lekki) M.F.M (Igbo efon branch) the one Sanwo Olu goes to. These are churches that are proven helpers from personal experience...ANYONE you choose. That MFM especially, just chill after service on the Last Sunday of the month, you'll be on your way for an interview the next Monday as long as you're qualified.

Lastly, Lagos is really stressful, But remains the best city in the country by a long margin..People below me will tell you otherwise, but deep down they know it's the truth kiss So instead of striving to move to another state, your next goal after Lagos is to leave this hellhole called Nigeria undecided May God's guidance be with you smileyl

You seem to know Lagos so well. Can we have a chat on Whatsapps? My number is on my profile

I have some serious issues that needs me to visit some of those churches.
Not job ooo. I am fine there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Kind Staff At Nspri / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.