Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (99386 Views)

NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by babythug(f): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
solonubinho:

Did you read that her presence in Oshodi was staged??

I’ve just seen it!
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by babythug(f): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
I truly understand your viewpoint

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

It's a crime to obtain things from others by false pretense.

Life is not all about golddigging.

If any of those donors sues her to court that's when you'll realise the magnitude of the criminal fraud we're talking about here.

That the donors gave out of free will is immaterial.
This is a serious issue and the law sees argumentum ad misericordiam as fallacious argument.

A fortiori, the said money should be forfeited to the government if no donor comes up to claim his donation.

C'est finis.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by SavageResponse(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Everything for Nigeria na scam! sad
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Olabode211: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
okay you wan make we pray for sanwo olu's daughter to be amputated...
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by HULLOGUY: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok then

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by mrkings84(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Abeg make una give her her money. What's the lies? Is she not amputated?
Was she not hawking poor water?
If the dad is alive, how useful is him to her?

Above, see politicians claiming someone else lied o.... Which day did politicians became saints?
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Richthekid: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Really
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Calitoscassius(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
jaxxy:

And I say ur an ignorant baby. Do u have any proof?? Who staged it? How was she discovered?

This are simple questions. I don’t want to hear people are demanding money from her cos even her father will demand money from her. Do u have any important facts?
You keep asking this dumb questions, but cannot provide any proof she is genuine either. Or do you think it isn't possible she could be a con.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You keep asking this dumb questions, but cannot provide any proof she is genuine either. Or do you think it isn't possible she could be a con.

I think are behind in the news. She’s been confirmed genuine. I have been vindicated.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by kinggSamuel(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Trimjos:
Most Nigerians are plain evil and dubious in nature. Imagine an amputee lying fa

She should be made to return all the money already spent by her and also be forced to do a community service for a month.
why should she be forced to do community service for a month. she is an amputee she is poor, she is less provileged.come on she should still be pitied and given half of the money if you ask me. since she didnt prove that her father is dead then he is alive but they should tamper justice with mercy and regard it as a case of the greed of someone who has not seen that kind of money, compassion and attention before.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Calitoscassius(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
jaxxy:

I think are behind in the news. She’s been confirmed genuine. I have been vindicated.
I haven't read where is says she is genuine. Perhaps you should share that infor. With me.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I haven't read where is says she is genuine. Perhaps you should share that infor. With me.

https://www.nairaland.com/6529821/mary-daniel-amputee-hawker-didnt

It’s on front page.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:

I believe people are innocent until found guilty and not guilty until found innocent.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Calitoscassius(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
jaxxy:

I believe people are innocent until found guilty and not guilty until found innocent.
Yes, but sometimes suspect can appear guilty because of their behaviours and lack of credible explainations.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by gaftsoil(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
richmond500:
giving it to NGO's isn't a bad thing either
lol. But I believe she needs some
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by senatorbayor(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lagos State isn't federal government..
Are both not govt who govern the people

Same LASG decieved the people with fake promises to get their votes

Who took them to police for arrest

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.