Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (99381 Views)

NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
it doesn't change the fact that she's a liar and a thief, She doesn't deserve that pity, she's not the first amputee.
She's worse than our corrupt politicians cos using ur disability to fraud people is worse that using ur intellect to deceive

no difference from her and a begger
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by TATALoAlaMu: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
why would he? shes a thief

Really? Search your soul, she lost her ,she lost her leg. That's the end point.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Finewarriboy: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
What about the dude wey don propose give am ?

How much Dem go give am now ?

E don invest for that 25mmm

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:

no difference from her and a begger
There's a lot of difference, a beggar begs but she's a fraudster, she deceives, a thief and a heartless fraudster who used her disability to fraud the public, if I was the government, I will let her enjoy 7months in jail

3 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101213639:
The love of money is truly the ROOT OF ALL EVILS. Our Holy Book tells us so. What an emotional story to read.

Hmmmmm, this is deep
lesson:30k or nothing
!
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
I knew she invited trouble when she accepted the birthday shoot and fanfare.
Poor girl! Everybody dey hustle for this Naija
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Omoluabi16(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Masterito:
I agree but since the money was donated to her, she should be given. Or they return it back to the donors.
There are thousands of physically challenged people out there. I do not see people queuing to give them 25million. It was not just donated to her, but like a show of support to her 'hard work and doggedness' when it was all a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Pastor Righteousness over to you, be brief pls!
Which kin face be that, is the his mouth smelling or what? That picture is something else..
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This lady just further reduced the chances of rendering assistance to the less privileged in the society.

How exactly was it staged?? Paranoid Lagos government needs to state it.

It’s almost expected that people who started promoting her popularity would demand their cuts once they see she blowing and getting money and attention so I don’t see how that implies her presence at oshodi was ever staged and I find that hard to believe.

I can only believe she lied about her dad and her reason is what we should find out not criminalize her without proper evidence because people are demanding money from her. Everybody she has met would almost demand money from her.

jchioma:
Gbam.

Game over!

It would have been better if she had told the truth.

Those donations were proceeds of fraud and should be returned to the kind hearted individuals and organizations that donated them.

I still doubt that assumption. I don’t believe it was staged. Staged by who and how?

She was discovered by Lagos state bt Rochas in-law and he’s been out of the picture so how was this staged?

Lagos state government is paranoid as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Really? Search your soul, she lost her ,she lost her leg. That's the end point.
That's not the point, how many amputee do u think receive 25million naira? She used her condition to fraud people, integrity must be our number one priority. She's a thief and deserve 7months in jail

4 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Agugbadin: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria women lie too much. It is in their DNA. I still find it very difficult to understand why females of Nigeria decent take lying as part of life.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by robosky02(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
What a life ....
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
gly:

The guy made my day joor!!! I was highly stressed and the comic behind his post relieved me after laughing.
God bless Nairaland
it took me almost 15minutes to recover from the effect of his post. I just dey laugh. Nairaland is fun.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:
it changes nothing imagine having to hop on one leg all your life and still hustle legitly under hot SUN while one idiot will sit on A.c from morning Till night stealing money.

She was groomed by a corrupt society which taught her that the quickest way to make money is lies,and when she got her opportunity she lied.

So for those up there gloating,I hope you consider a rethink
It changes a lot. Integrity should not be sacrificed at the alter of pity.

6 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoluabi16:
There are thousands of physically challenged people out there. I do not see people queuing to give them 25million. It was not just donated to her, but like a show of support to her 'hard work and doggedness' when it was all a lie.
This is what I have been saying, she doesn't deserve that money, if any then what she deserved is 7months in jail for deceiving us

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Drone95(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Trimjos:
Most Nigerians are plain evil and dubious in nature. Imagine an amputee lying fa

She should be made to return all the money already spent by her and also be forced to do a community service for a month.
you are mean fa
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nightalan: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
babythug:
She was just going about her normal business when her story touched somebody and by sheer stroke of luck people donated for her rehabilitation. Whether or not she was an amputee from birth it doesn’t matter whether her father is alive or not is irrelevant. The funds should be put to good use and her quality of life made better
No matter how long or short a post is, you people won't read, but will rather blaze into comments with mindless gaffes like this. It's terrible.
She wasn't going about her normal business, It was all staged down to the polo she's wearing sef that says "No pain, no gain".
She's a con artist!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
There's a lot of difference, a beggar begs but she's a fraudster, she deceives, a thief and a heartless fraudster who used her disability to fraud the public, if I was the government, I will let her enjoy 7months in jail

the govt
If you used this dexterity to attack our corrupt system maybe there will be a difference.
But here Is a case of you trying to burn down the helpless.

p.s I have no room to entertain arguments thus night

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Malikberry147(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Scam Everywhere �
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by senatorbayor(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Skynet45:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-detects-lies-in-viral-amputee-hawkers-claims-withholds-n25m-donation/

If pantami can be forgiven and not handed to the police

Let them allow her to seek forgiveness and forgive her

Afterall those detecting the lies are greatest liars who decieve the people to get votes and later denied their campaign promises

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Ferdinandu(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
She is amputee with a father who doesn't care probably a useless one. Obviously she needs help. They should give her all those money and protect her from those wolves. I never knew that her story was cooked up but I knew right from the start that the wolves were lurking around somewhere waiting for the money to enter for them to pounce

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Tundex911: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
If it's true...

Omg I pity her...

See wetin Buhari cuz for everybody even for the thief using many way to make this money, if no be Mary e go be poor people tattooing celebrities for their body.

Smh
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
That's not the point, how many amputee do u think receive 25million naira? She used her condition to fraud people, integrity must be our number one priority. She's a thief and deserve 7months in jail

This is just bad belle. How was it staged exactly?? Let Lagos state who are playing directives tell us. That’s how they wud have said Jumoke’s Own was staged by ty bello.

Lagos state suffering from paranoia. The girl needs guidance not victimization.

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:

the govt
If you used this dexterity to attack our corrupt system maybe there will be a difference.
But here Is a case of you trying to burn down the helpless.

p.s I have no room to entertain arguments thus night
neither do I.

I also criticize the govt with same energy but my voice won't go far. It doesn't stop me from criticizing and I'll criticize this thief cos she has made life difficult for those that need legit help

4 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Chirowman(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is one of the reason the venerable doesn't get aid this days . How could someone be shameless to cook up story in other to make money ,she even accepted orphan tag when her parents are all alive. All for Money which is insatiable ,I pity her . because she has dented her image .

3 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by zombieHUNTER: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
babythug:
She was just going about her normal business when her story touched somebody and by sheer stroke of luck people donated for her rehabilitation. Whether or not she was an amputee from birth it doesn’t matter whether her father is alive or not is irrelevant. The funds should be put to good use and her quality of life made better

They should return the school fees you paid that's if you attended any... Because you can't read..

The thread says the lady is a scam artist working with some dubious people who are now after her

Olodo everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Queenserah26(f): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
True

iamyemiakins:
This lady just further reduced the chances of rendering assistance to the less privileged in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.