Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (99176 Views)

NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
The time u spent in arguing with me, use it to read the piece. good night

No need I read it already. Show me how it was staged. She lied about her dad or husband doesn’t mean it was staged or her amputated leg or condition is fake.

I’m waiting for them to say by who and how it was staged.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Something is not quite right.

I don't believe anything that is in the news this days.

They say one thing meanwhile it was something else that happened.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by eneye1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:

God bless you for this
D
Yes. But other issues are included.
1. Sharing the money now is now the problem.
2. Her life is at risk.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

It was staged... She said she is an orphan
But after investigation.. her father was found

The people she staged it with are now calling for their own share of the money...

How was it staged now? People calling for money s very normal. Even he dad who appeared came for money or u think he came to take care of his daughter?

Look this is very simple explan hw it was stage ooo. Who planted her in oshodi being very sure she will be discovered that day. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Organs(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Trimjos:
Most Nigerians are plain evil and dubious in nature. Imagine an amputee lying fa

She should be made to return all the money already spent by her and also be forced to do a community service for a month.

Why? She is still an amputee naaa. Pls give her the money she has a very hard life in front of her. Just tell her not to lie next time and apologise to all those that felt offended.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by 9jaRealist: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Skynet45:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-detects-lies-in-viral-amputee-hawkers-claims-withholds-n25m-donation/

Nigerians! No moral compass at all...
Everything is an opportunity for FRAUD! SMH
angry
>
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Organs(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
babythug:
She was just going about her normal business when her story touched somebody and by sheer stroke of luck people donated for her rehabilitation. Whether or not she was an amputee from birth it doesn’t matter whether her father is alive or not is irrelevant. The funds should be put to good use and her quality of life made better

Abio... Imagine, people that most probably did not contribute 1 naira are complaining and acting like they got duped. She is still an amputee for crying out loud.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
marwanafrica:

She was used and every poor Nigerian can Succumb to this method

Used by who and how?? Do u know how she was discovered??
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
eneye1:
D
Yes. But other issues are included.
1. Sharing the money now is now the problem.
2. Her life is at risk.

they'll prioritize the money over her life that's the problem.

this would have been done low key but no they had to go and announce it.

sometimes I wonder how our officials think
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
jaxxy:

No need I read it already. Show me how it was staged. She lied about her dad or husband doesn’t mean it was staged or her amputated leg or condition is fake.

She's a thief period, she isn't a legit hustler as she claimed to be, she just used her condition to fraud people, no one in his right mind will donate money to such a person. I'd rather donate it to a beggar with both hands and legs and 100% fit

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by WorldRichest: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Trimjos:
Most Nigerians are plain evil and dubious in nature. Imagine an amputee lying fa

She should be made to return all the money already spent by her and also be forced to do a community service for a month.

Community Service again? You mean she should be sweeping the streets or cleaning the gutters with one leg? Fear God nah, fear God.

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Masterito(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
So the government should seize the money and embassle as usual? What's your point exactly?
Omoluabi16:
There are thousands of physically challenged people out there. I do not see people queuing to give them 25million. It was not just donated to her, but like a show of support to her 'hard work and doggedness' when it was all a lie.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
She's a thief period, she isn't a legit hustler as she claimed to be, she just used her condition to fraud people, no one in his right mind will donate money to such a person. I'd rather donate it to a beggar with both hands and legs and 100% fit

How is she a thief?? He leg is fake or she doesn’t sell pure water bt was planted there?

I want u to give me facts here.

Even sanwolu is his story straight or doesn’t it have k leg more than this gal?

Vaughanlanrewaj:

They should all be handed over to EFFC and prosecuted.

Who and who. Do u know how she was discovered? Or u think it’s was Lagos state??
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This lady just further reduced the chances of rendering assistance to the less privileged in the society.

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Jayrow08: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
E b lyk say na bad thing to dey help person now
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Ballack1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
She committed an offense punishable under the law....Yahoo girl
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by WorldRichest: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The kain news wey person don hear this week sef, and it's just Wednesday!

I think you should sleep for the rest of the week and wake up next week. By then, you would have avoided the remaining bad news for this week. Obviously, it's a black week.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin... Hnmmm ! Ebi like say every body for this country don dey turn to dem real SELF grin grin grin Criminality dey we blood grin grin grin

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Ashirioluwa: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Don’t blame the poor lady. All you need to do is to verify any news or story that comes out from Nigeria because we are pathological liars
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
iswallker:

She staged a story to scam people - can you read

She should be explaining to a judge as we speak - and be in custody

It's a syndicate - she was never hustling in oshodi

Her t shirt says no pain no gain - staged - gbam
undecided

How was it staged ooo, because she lied about her dad and her leg and she’s not from Lagos state?? So only people from Lagos stay in Lagos or hussle in Lagos? Do u even know how she was discovered? undecided

This bad belle syndrome worrying u guys is shameless.

Is sanwolus own story straight?? grin many versions flying all over the internet. grin

Better leave that poor gal alone if u can’t guide her just leave her with her blessings for Godsent people with a heart.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Besto(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Trimjos:

LOL... You wicked oooo
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Masterito(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
The money was donated to her because she was an amputee hustling. Provide she is an amputee the money should be given to her. Lagos State Government should not tell us that snake swallow the money. Regarding other physically challenged person, their own Grace will meet them at the right time. Everybody don't get lucky the same time. Kill this fucking argument. The money should be given to her.
Omoluabi16:
There are thousands of physically challenged people out there. I do not see people queuing to give them 25million. It was not just donated to her, but like a show of support to her 'hard work and doggedness' when it was all a lie.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Karemarealty288(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
One week celebrity...always pray against near success syndrome.

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by mmadu4: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Smh she could have said the truth from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by dahmie101(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
The government is 25m richer is what you people are not seeing
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Goodman247: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
She is a product of corrupt Nigeria
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by na2016: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
zoeA:
Una for still give am the money... heartless country

In some countries, this lady would be prosecuted for this sir.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nawooo to these people... overnight riches while our young graduates are out there without job .... someone will just come out from nowhere, Concocted stories, before you knew it she don get public sympathy
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by miltonchux(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
They should give her the money Jare, is our government not scam, who amongst them is innocent, the government that promised us 1dollar to 1naira, is the one persecuting a poor girl. She is an Amputee either from birth or from what so ever. That money is hers, let them release the money to her.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by 9jaRealist: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Organs:
Why? She is still an amputee naaa. Pls give her the money she has a very hard life in front of her. Just tell her not to lie next time and apologise to all those that felt offended.

You lot think seem to think amputees do not have to work to earn a living...
It’s a disability (or “different ability”), but not one that precludes education or work.

There was even a double amputee who was a state commissioner in the old Anambra State...
To be KIND to her, some of the money could be used to fund a prosthetic limb and education.

Her actions are not simply dishonest...
It amounts to legal FRAUD when it was staged for the purpose of “obtaining money by deceit”!

>

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by planetx: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
What difference does it make that she lost her leg in an accident or was amputated from birth. Hope those thieving government officials are not trying to steal the 25 million.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.