Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv (1066 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by onosbaba3310: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
😂😂😂
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by Bedrooomsecret: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Repeat the test after two weeks.

There is a drug used by people who just got exposed to HIV, I'm not sure of the name. It prevents one from contracting it.
But its already too late for you to take it.
I pray God gives you a second chance.
Play Safe!
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Go and read 1 Corinthians 6:18. In fact let me help you screen shot it.

Take note of the key words FLEE and immorality (FORNICATION) So next time you won't be running from pillar to post selling help.

#Repent

Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by StarofWonder5: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op, there's nothing wrong with you in Jesus name. you mind made that sickness up to agree with your believe... Go for test next month, it will be negative. Abstain from sex and move closer to Christ.. Share the goodnews with me after your test...

*Rushes to my prayer room to speak in tongues for One hour*
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by Ahmed0336(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Repeat the test after 3 months.

play safe
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by SUPERPACK: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
onosbaba3310:
Good evening fellow nairalanders!
Please I need your advice especially the health workers.

On Friday last week, I had sex with a hook up girl, and I was using condom, how ever the condom broke during the act,I noticed it immediately and pulled out, but am still afraid that I might have been infected, I have asked several times if she is safe, she said yes, but ask me to go for test if am doubtful.

She collected my number and has been sending me messages to check on me, and asking me if am ok, however I developed fever the next day and I went to the hospital today, I was told I have malaria today,but still i insisted on doing the HIV test which came out negative.

But am still scared, for the doctors in the house, what is my chances of contracting the virus if she is not safe (maybe she might not know she has it) I actually pulled out fast the moment the condom broke,I wasn't fully inside yet.
Please depression is killing me, I have made up my mind to abstain from sex after this episode pass away
Even if she is infected and you have sex with her without protection the chances of getting infected still depends on her viral load. But even when the load is high, level of exposure could still make it hard for you to contact it immediately. Get your diary and take down the date of that day you were exposed and sign under it that you will abstain from sex from that day onward till you get your own wife. You will still be fine with or without the hiv, Hiv doesn't kill faster than malaria nor is it a death sentence.
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Imagine. You should have thought of abstainence and repentance before going for a hooker.

Medicine after death.
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by Draslo(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2021
LMAO!!! You're so paranoid.

Condoms....eiiish! I hate 'em....with a passion. Why? They are always breaking. When exactly? When she's climaxing and her walls pulsating making her tighter and making me want to thrust faster. At the end of the day, the same damned story. Broken condom. Trying to change it almost always kills the momentum. Everyfuckingtime!
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by onosbaba3310: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Repeat the test after two weeks.

There is a drug used by people who just got exposed to HIV, I'm not sure of the name. It prevents one from contracting it.
But its already too late for you to take it.
I pray God gives you a second chance.
Play Safe!

Alright thank you, I really appreciate
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by onosbaba3310: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2021
StarofWonder5:
Op, there's nothing wrong with you in Jesus name. you mind made that sickness up to agree with your believe... Go for test next month, it will be negative. Abstain from sex and move closer to Christ.. Share the goodnews with me after your test...

*Rushes to my prayer room to speak in tongues for One hour*

Amen ooo , I believe I don't have it in Jesus name , It was just mind that was playing truck on me, I know is going to be negative I 3 months time too
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by samwash(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2021
@Op, when you want carry out the act you nor disturb us, in fact we nor kwn when u run this package,now things go south you nor want mk we have our peace.
This thing you dey fear abt, many of us guys don pass through this kind situation many times, na your mind dey play tricks on you. Nothing do you.
If you dey fear, repear the test after 2 weeks,if not still sure, do another after one month,then to be more convince do another one at three months,in all those period asstain from sex of all kind.
Even the runs girl you carry, you think say them dey loss guide like that,them dey protect them self always.
Next time be very careful or stay with ONLY ONE sexual partner.
Some of our guys need propare education on how to use a condom in the right way. Chances of condom breakage is very slim when use in the right & appropriate way.
God dey merciful Sha, after all the act, una dey cry Jesus name up & down. Abeg mk una let Jesus Christ rest, He has genuine,better & serious matter to attend to. Mk una stop to dey disturb the Heavenly bodies for things when una use una hand take cause.
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by onosbaba3310: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2021
samwash:
@Op, when you want carry out the act you nor disturb us, in fact we nor kwn when u run this package,now things go south you nor want mk we have our peace.
This thing you dey fear abt, many of us guys don pass through this kind situation many times, na your mind dey play tricks on you. Nothing do you.
If you dey fear, repear the test after 2 weeks,if not still sure, do another after one month,then to be more convince do another one at three months,in all those period asstain from sex of all kind.
Even the runs girl you carry, you think say them dey loss guide like that,them dey protect them self always.
Next time be very careful or stay with ONLY ONE sexual partner.
Some of our guys need propare education on how to use a condom in the right way. Chances of condom breakage is very slim when use in the right & appropriate way.
God dey merciful Sha, after all the act, una dey cry Jesus name up & down. Abeg mk una let Jesus Christ rest, He has genuine,better & serious matter to attend to. Mk una stop to dey disturb the Heavenly bodies for things when una use una hand take cause.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate the comment, na my first time to do hook up bro, and she is my second sexual partner after my Ex(we broke up 2 years ago) ...

She actually tell me say make I relax say everywhere good, na only me dey carry fear bro!

I know say I dey disturb una, na just answers I dey find, thanks bro
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by samwash(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2021
onosbaba3310:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate the comment, na my first time to do hook up bro, and she is my second sexual partner after my Ex(we broke up 2 years ago) ...

She actually tell me say make I relax say everywhere good, na only me dey carry fear bro!

I know say I dey disturb una, na just answers I dey find, thanks bro

Na so he dey be @ the 1st time,but remember not everybody dey get 2nd chance. Everybody nor carry the same Grace.
If a thread is open for pple with this ur experience, you will be amazed the fear many pple has gone through, so Bro relax ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by websitegurufix: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
onosbaba3310:

On Friday last week, I had sex with a hook up girl, and I was using condom, how ever the condom broke during the act,I noticed it immediately and pulled out, but am still afraid that I might have been infected, I have asked several times if she is safe, she said yes, but ask me to go for test if am doubtful.

She collected my number and has been sending me messages to check on me, and asking me if am ok, however I developed fever the next day and I went to the hospital today, I was told I have malaria today,but still i insisted on doing the HIV test which came out negative.

But am still scared, for the doctors in the house, what is my chances of contracting the virus if she is not safe (maybe she might not know she has it) I actually pulled out fast the moment the condom broke,I wasn't fully inside yet.
Please depression is killing me, I have made up my mind to abstain from sex after this episode pass away

Bro you are okay... Your mindset brought out the malaria you had.... Please avoid Google for searching for symptoms of hiv, if you do, you will start feeling the symptoms.... My advice Meet that lady u had sex with and take her to the clinic for hiv test too... I was once in your shoes... You will b okay.
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by websitegurufix: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
onosbaba3310:

Bro you are okay... Your mindset brought out the malaria you had.... Please avoid Google for searching for symptoms of hiv, if you do, you will start feeling the symptoms.... My advice Meet that lady u had sex with and take her to the clinic for hiv test too... I was once in your shoes... You will b okay....
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by Badbunny: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
•°•°•°

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by onosbaba3310: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
websitegurufix:

Bro you are okay... Your mindset brought out the malaria you had.... Please avoid Google for searching for symptoms of hiv, if you do, you will start feeling the symptoms.... My advice Meet that lady u had sex with and take her to the clinic for hiv test too... I was once in your shoes... You will b okay....

Alright thanks bro, I really appreciate �
Re: Help! Am Afraid I Might Have Hiv by grandlexuz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
No one can tell you the exact probability of you picking the hiv virus. Now let's look at a few factors.

Sex with a hooker of unknown status. Condom broke at some point and you pulled out immediately.

-If hooker is hiv negative then you haven't contracted the virus.

If hooker is positive then let's look at your chances.

Her viral load will have lots to play, wounds and openings on your penis will also be an issue. Unlike most viruses hiv virus is very fragile and doesn't survive for long in sunlight especially when not in a blood sample. If you pulled out immediately condom burst and cleaned your risk reduces too cos the length of time you were exposed to the virus is reduced (Theoretically)

The symptoms you having has nothing to do with your contracting the virus. Acute hiv symptoms if the do appear will do between two weeks to 4 weeks of exposure but typically around the 3rd week.

Most rapid tests will typically be able to detect antibodies for hiv at the 6th week after exposure. However it's save if you test at the sixth week and twelve week to get a better idea. Your results at the sixth week will be a strong indication of your final results.

Since you in contact with the lady taking her for an HIV test might give you some needed rest as you wait for your next test. (Just saying)

Apart from hiv you have been exposed to other infections like Hepatitis, Chlamydia, Gonorhea, Syphillis, Herpes etc which are easily transmissible. I will advice you run a comprehensive test after the hiv results . Have you wondered why the condom burst? Is it cos of quality or friction? Try buying a reputable brand next time. In Cameroon the Kiss brand is quite good.

Weighing at your story I can say with some certainty you ARE NOT positive. However next time try to be careful. If you must do hookers please do get a durable condom for a fireman of your status ..All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Doctors Help!! / Medical Staff Desert Hospitals As Nigerian Doctors Flood Egypt, Uganda, Others / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.