Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS (43526 Views)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Cnach: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:

https://punchng.com/ipob-moving-bombs-explosives-from-lagos-to-imo-dss/
Una dey sell bomb for Lagos? No need of announcing it just intercept the trucks let's see it
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Chirowman(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Okay
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Omoslim26: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

In really scared for what's gonna happen in the next few weeks. I think Boko Haram has infiltrated the South East and South South.

The UGM are Boko Haram wey dey disguise and the Govt is behind it. The DSS are complicit too. It has begun, folks. It has begun.

Ok agreeing with your submission, have you been to ipob platforms and even here in nairaland to see how ipob members are constantly singing praises and jubilating as boko haram are raising a new gem of terror in Igboland.

And how can their leader who claims to be fighting for the interest of Igbo call this same uncircumcised boko haram animals angels??
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Nasir123(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Now that you know why are you telling us? Do you tell when politicians move money from bank to bank?
I'm telling you my brother!
You can just imagine!

The government of this Country is brain dead at the moment.
And they are the one destroying this country.

Buhari should resign!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:

they know say ipob dey move bomb from lagos to imo but didn't see fulani herdsmen or boko haram moving their ammunition from lagos to wherever.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Antoeni(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2021
That’s Nice , At least it’s Their Region the Wants to Destroy and Destabilize
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Difrent: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2021
darediamond:

We are and whoever of Omo Odua tries to tie us down by any means shall get his or her blood dried mysteriously.

You can say anything in reply. You can insult me if you like. Just do not try to be a cog in the wheel because you will never, I repeat, you shall never be speared. Only if you know what the elaborate ready to be executed plans are..... NEVER WILL YOU STAND AGAINST ODUA NATION MOVEMENTS.

To befeore warned.....

Good luck in achieving your ONLINE OODUA NATION... also enjoy your being urged on by members of ONLINE BIAFRA REPUBLIC.....
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Difrent: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2021
MummyD2020:

But they are victims of the atrocities penetrated by this evil contraption. You think you people are exempted from this chaos? Remember it just died down because you and me know that it was hot in some western states some couple of weeks ago. So the earlier everyone rise up and speak up against this people, the better because we go buy one bag of rice for 50k soon. You think igbo people is
your problem

Secession is not the solution to all the problems you highlighted ......I can assure you 50k won't even buy you half a bag of rice in you new republics if you go ahead and balkanize this nation the way things are.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Christistruth00: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2021
tysontim:
Ipob is not stupid, they can't bomb imo

Please please please

People foolish enough to believe Buhari died 4 years ago in London

and that Jubril Al-Sudan is the President ruling Nigeria can do anything

Jesus Christ deliver us from Foolishness

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Christistruth00: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2021
optionalY09:
Nigeria Need a well orchestrated distabilization by the people of Nigeria to open negotiation for the future of their children.

I think the Nigerian Government need to listen to the citizens instead of begging China, US, Germany and UK to come and kill the citizens of Nigeria.

Since the Boko Harram menace did you invite the US China and all these foreign countries to come and help you. But you want to kill the Yoruba and Igbo people for demanding for what’s rightly theirs

I think these countries would just be pawns in this game, the primary plan is to eliminate millions of indigenous people in Nigeria and replace them with the Fulanis from the Sahel. Which the Buhari government wish to accomplish with the United States, China and United Kingdom support, it would be fair if these countries advise the Nigerian government to listen to it’s people instead of making theirselves a tool against innocent Nigerian people

What kind of madness is this

It Was the well Orchestrated Destabization of Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu in January 1966

that led to the Civil War that ended with 2 Million Nigerians dead

If Muritala Mohammed had been President and not the very Merciful Gowon

Rwanda would have been small compared to what Muritala the hot head would have done if Gowon had not caged him and his fellow hawks.

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by skybeauty(f): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Biodun556:
As a matter of fact, nairaland should deactivate the accounts of Igbos in the forum.

Twitter and Facebook don't allow terrorists on their website why should nairaland allow such?

No amount of wailing will make that possible.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by LordOfTheGame: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2021
DSS and fulani terrorists want to start bombing the East by all means and tag IPOB a violent group. We know their plans and strategies but they will fail.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Seb4luv1: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Quinex2:
You're a very wise person. This is what I've been telling people. UK granted IPOB asylum and all of a sudden, there's chaos in the South East, all are efforts to paint IPOB bad.

The youth might be silent but the world and Amnesty international have evidences. Have you ever bother to ask why the Buhari led Government is blackmailing Amnesty international and Wanting them to leave the country? I see a better Nigeria soon with unity amongst the youth
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Owologbo(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:

I'm suspecting the government at the center of having hand in the unrest happening in the South East.
I remember when they came with ipob planning to attack banks; who attack bank and put Biafra flag?
Igbo should watch out for the government move. they have hope to help them perpetrated their atrocities; after all they made him a governor.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Christistruth00: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2021
tysontim:
Ipob is not stupid, they can't bomb imo

But they tried to burn down Lagos
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Please you guys have to cut our Yoruba countrymen some slacks. These are peculiar times for them considering they're a people everyone have been describing with adjectives such as fear-fear, cowardice, treachery and the like. For the first time, they now have been in an exact situation with Igbo by facing the same threat - Fulani. That Igbo found a response is a pain in their heart since it lent credence to the impression that they are fearful people. That is why they have all turned preachers of Somalia and Afghanistan. "Una dey turn una place to war zone". In truth, it is jealousy that Igbo has been able to defend their homeland. What can only be a dream to them. We all see how they praise and support the only eye in their heads - Sunday Igboho while telling us "Una go dey there Kanu go destroy SE" as if Igboho they support is preparing the SW for carnival. Please understand they're in pain that there's solution to herdsmen killings in Igbo while THEIR OWN HERDSMEN are still waiting for them in their forests.

Isn't it obvious that the person you quoted is just a BMC going by his/her comment?
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Christistruth00: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Who benefits from the destruction of Security of SE?

Has the DSS looked into a connection between these Acts of Terrors with possible links to Oil Players in the Oil sector. Oil investors make more when they sponsor wars to make government lose focus while they drill unlimited quantities from unlisted wells. We have in histories of other countries local wars. They make tribes each other by sponsoring both sides to fight while they pump oil bastardly. It is end game, people are taking last opportunities to transition to Renewables. So DSS guys, look into sponsor possibilities from oil players.

These wars may just be a decoy for oil theft.

Thank you for your Wisdom

Someone from the South East made an allegation that he had told Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB to return the money he collected from some French Business men to destabilise Nigeria

What do Venezuela Libya, Syria, Iraq have in Common———OIL
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2021
Useless DSS, you're not telling us how boko haram is getting their supplies.

quote author=Winnerforever post=101216880]

https://punchng.com/ipob-moving-bombs-explosives-from-lagos-to-imo-dss/ [/quote]
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2021
Seb4luv1:

The youth might be silent but the world and Amnesty international have evidences. Have you ever bother to ask why the Buhari led Government is blackmailing Amnesty international and Wanting them to leave the country? I see a better Nigeria soon with unity amongst the youth
I really hope so.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by ThatFairGuy1: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2021
owobokiri:
If bombs start going off at public places in Imo state, we will hold both Buhari and his outrageous DSS totally RESPONSIBLE for that...
We are not jihadists in the east, so I don't know why bombing civilians targets should be contemplated.. There might a third force trying to infiltrate here..
You're WORSE than Terrorists.

You are Always brag of killing especially Who doesn't share same Believe (religion) with you and people of different opinion.

Terrorist Region
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by nobilie: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Was any arrest made?
Where is IPOB moving the bomb(s) from? Army barrack, from market or sea port?
I don't understand ooo
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by philfearon(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2021
optionalY09:

Nigeria Need a well orchestrated destabilization by the people of Nigeria to open negotiation for the future of their children.

I think the Nigerian Government need to listen to the citizens instead of begging China, US, Germany and UK to come and kill the citizens of Nigeria.

Since the Boko Harram menace did you invite the US China and all these foreign countries to come and help you. But you want to kill the Yoruba and Igbo people for demanding for what’s rightly theirs

I think these countries would just be pawns in this game, the primary plan is to eliminate millions of indigenous people in Nigeria and replace them with the Fulanis from the Sahel. Which the Buhari government wish to accomplish with the United States, China and United Kingdom support, it would be fair if these countries advise the Nigerian government to listen to it’s people instead of making theirselves a tool against innocent Nigerian people

You hit the nail on the head.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by johhbekeboh09: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:

Propaganda!!
Where's your evidence??
Psychological warfare to incite Lagosians against igbo residents in Lagos State
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by meccuno: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2021
optionalY09:
Nigeria Need a well orchestrated distabilization by the people of Nigeria to open negotiation for the future of their children.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by showafrica(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:
Nigerian government Liars.

Illiterate DSS.

This got me rolling on the floor... They talk as if they don't have any atom of sense. Nigeria has become comedy central of Africa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by TruthinAction: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Nonsense, they should also tell us how Boko Haram are getting their weapons. Who supplies the herdsmen and bandits weapons. They will never discover that. DSS is working for the terrorist groups. Nigeria should wake up.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by tnerro1(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Wahala for who be Imo Governor...
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Stanleyq: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2021
boko haram dey kwa, dem no go catch them kill, nani to tag de people of peace terrorists, pushing them to the wall, trying to tell them to agree that they are de real terrorist...iko Zoo ejulanu. hunter will become the hunted and una presidoe dey beg US to send AFCOM down de zoo.

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by InvertedHammer: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2021
/
Why would IPOB move bombs all the way from Lagos to Imo in an articulated truck when Rivers State is a stone throw away. DSS agents are daft. Nigerian security agents are jokers.

/
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Litmus: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:
Nigerian government Liars.

Illiterate DSS.

So from your troll house in kumasi somewhere you know better....
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Litmus: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2021
If government could track down online instigators, arrest and prosecutes some of you, Nigeria will go a long way in solving some of these insecurity problems.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Conrod: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

Thank you for your Wisdom

Someone from the South East made an allegation that he had told Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB to return the money he collected from some French Business men to destabilise Nigeria

What do Venezuela Libya, Syria, Iraq have in Common———OIL
Are you saying ( or rather confessing ) that MNK is beyond your myopia,that you underestimated him ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.