Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS (43531 Views)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Christistruth00: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Conrod:
Are you saying ( or rather confessing ) that MNK is beyond your myopia,that you underestimated him ?

Kanu and IPOB

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by charixel: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Ajah489(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:

https://punchng.com/ipob-moving-bombs-explosives-from-lagos-to-imo-dss/
you saw them and you didn't stop them from moving the bombs to imo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Freeman50(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Ajah489:
you saw them and you didn't stop them from moving the bombs to imo
Same question I'm asking..... foolish set of people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Charly68: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2021
if you know they want to move explosives why not stop them instead of creating panicking in the land

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Masterchef(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2021
DSS is obviously behind the attacks in Imo.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Streetpresident: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2021
MSS (Media security service) should just do what is expected of them and stop the media noise
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Excuse me, somebody please help me. You are an intelligence agency, you have information, instead of you to act on the information, you are going to the press to announce you have "intelligence" thus nullifying the element of surprise. Is this not like EFCC arresting suspects and parading them before they gather evidence?

Something is not making sense here, or is it me?

Are these the same people that cleared Pantami as minister?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by ukahrawah: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Boko Haram, ISWAP, Bandits, Insurgents, Fulani Killer herdsmen, Fulani kidnappers.

I don't want to say what is in my mind any time I hear about DSS in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2021
stupid set of DSS liars...do they even know what it meant to work in the secret service? you got intelligence report cos it concerns IPOB, what about how boko haram moved from Borno state to Niger state, yet no intelligence was gotten....the kidnap school children in kadunna, no intelligence was also gotten...Patanmi past rantings on terrorism and others, you got no intelligence and even claim to have screen him....what a country, what a failed set of leaders!
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:
Nigerian government Liars.

Illiterate DSS.
Time will tell!

In 2006 when the then DSS Director accused a group of people of moving fertiliser and other chemicals used for making bombs some Northerners criticised and berate him, at that time Boko Haram wasn't known. Few years later DSS got it right. Wait for the mass detonation of bombings and heavy genocide before denying it in hurry. I've never seen exact coincidence like in movie the way BH and IPOB case is happening. Everything is similar from scratch to the full insurgency. Kanu must have gotten complete template of his activities from Shekau!
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by drololaaof: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Haha DSS where are you when the boko boys are moving in the country ? You did not see them no information about them, the herdsman carrying arms and ammunition are you sleeping then .
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by kolmart: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
But why these people are wasting their energies on IPOB instead of banditry and Boko Haram?
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Winnerforever: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Litmus:

So from your troll house in kumasi somewhere you know better....

Yes, I am in the UK. We know better.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by royal231(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
The DSS as usual want to set Nigerian soilders up..

They know d modus operandi of ugm

Whole set up soilders on road blocks
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by optionalY09: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=101225827][/quote]

wow!! you are the best! you know my brand

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by optionalY09: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

It Was the well Orchestrated Destabization of Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu in January 1966

that led to the Civil War that ended with 2 Million Nigerians dead

If Muritala Mohammed had been President and not the very Merciful Gowon

Rwanda would have been small compared to what Muritala the hot head would have done if Gowon had not caged him and his fellow hawks.

this is 21st century use ya brain
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Testy2020(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who cares? If they likes they should deploy any kind of Weapons they like, na all of us dey d Country e must surely reach 'em too.. If na lie oh, na still d same country we dey... Anyhow E later End abeg make una post am so I fit know d scores
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by onpoint69(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
if this were to be true, is it by writing letter that they will do their work. this DSS sef.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Chibuhealth(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by tit(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Time will tell!

In 2006 when the then DSS Director accused a group of people of moving fertiliser and other chemicals used for making bombs some Northerners criticised and berate him, at that time Boko Haram wasn't known. Few years later DSS got it right. Wait for the mass detonation of bombings and heavy genocide before denying it in hurry. I've never seen exact coincidence like in movie the way BH and IPOB case is happening. Everything is similar from scratch to the full insurgency. Kanu must have gotten complete template of his activities from Shekau!

So it is fertilizer of 2006 that Shekau started to bomb with in 2012? Or was Boko Haram violent in 2006? When did they start bombing?
Mumu never do?
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by nku5: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
All these fake reports from the security agencies. They should not come and carry out any false flag attacks in the East just to blame IPOB and justify their useless python dance
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by LLMG: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
DSS what information do you have on boko haram and fulani herdsmen killing and maiming innocent citizens unstopped. clowns.
Winnerforever:

https://punchng.com/ipob-moving-bombs-explosives-from-lagos-to-imo-dss/
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by afube: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I'm currently busy on binance.
Take ur useless opinion out of my mention abeq grin

I'm buying more TV BTW

it is on d graves and corpses of your own people that will dance and rejoice upon.......Baal worshipper
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by LLMG: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
clown
AllenSpencer:

Don't mind them.

Everything is IPOB!

The real criminals are The Indigenous People Of Biafra. They are just trying to dent IPOB`s image
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by LLMG: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
you are the only one who gets hurt when you lie to yourself.
QuotaSystem:

You are not jihadists but killer secessionists?

Who is deceiving you that you're any better?

Bunch of Terrorists. Embrace your Bombs.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by UnabashedIPOB: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
THE Department of State Services has said the Indigenous People of Biafra’s Eastern Security Network has acquired bombs and explosives with which they intended to destabilize Imo State.

This is another ZOO government lies and propaganda. When you have nothing else to say, you come up with unimaginable tales to make it seem like you're doing something worth while.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by MummyD2020(f): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Difrent:

Secession is not the solution to all the problems you highlighted ......I can assure you 50k won't even buy you half a bag of rice in you new republics if you go ahead and balkanize this nation the way things are.

I'm not saying that biafra will be heaven on earth either, but people should stop talking down on people that are even making attempts to be self sufficient. Who slavery lifestyle dey sweet for body?
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Cajal(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
That maybe correct
But we are absolutely sure that Almighty God will soon expose the criminals terrorising our state ..North or South
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by MrUchenna1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
The fools among us are presented to be wise and the wise among us are presented to be fools.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by HULLOGUY: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
hunky-dory

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Truth2Life: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
DSS where are Fulani Herders Terrorist moved their Bombs and government facilitated AK-47 to? and where were you people, when Boko Haram and Bandits are destroying killing innocent people here and there. Failures . Despite all your propaganda and nepotism how far? No wicked shall go unpunished. You must be punished here and world after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.