Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

2021 #african​ Fashion - Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles For Slay Queens - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2021 #african​ Fashion - Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles For Slay Queens (1632 Views)

Prince, Saskay, Others At 2021 African Hair Summit In Abuja (Pictures) / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / Classy & Sexy Ankara Styles For Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 #african​ Fashion - Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles For Slay Queens by GleestarsMag: 4:11am On Apr 29, 2021
2021 #African​ Fashion - Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles That Will Make You Standout #africanfashion​ #ankaragown​ #ankaradresses​ #ankarastyles​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1j7DA9SsI

When was the last time you rocked an Ankara fabric? As simple as the fabric may be, it can be a game changer in your fashion sense.Here in Africa especially Nigeria, Ankara dresses are always a way to make a statement with your fashion choices. They are so cherished and loved and affordable. The fact that we always want to be creative with what we wear simply means that these change make Ankara look extraordinary on us.

Ankara fabrics are one of the easiest materials to manipulate in other to make a masterpiece. Every now and then people, experts, and even newbies experiment with different Ankara fabrics in other to create something that may not have been created before or make modifications to existing designs.Choosing an Ankara style is made easy if you know the shape of your body. If you love fashion like me, then you will be appreciate the short Ankara designs. I prefer going with the short Ankara styles because they give me comfort.

You may not need numerous accessories to look stunning in these short styles. Ankara covers every event or occasion that you are planning.We know that we will definitely see people rocking Ankara in an event, but to look outstanding, you need a style that will inspire others and make you the queen of the hall. Whether you are going for a party or a corporate event, a short length Ankara design will give you the beauty you want. You will be able to flaunt your legs and still maintain that decency you crave for.There is variety of styles that you can pick like the elastic style, cold shoulder style, yoke/loose style or gathers style. The designs are endless and the beauty is uncommon.

Whatever reason you are here for either you are a dressmaker looking for inspiration or you have an owambe to attend and need to show your designer something nice, this video is just for you. As we’ve gathered the most beautiful short Ankara gown style from Instagram, Pinterest so you can look at them in other to be able to figure out what you want to make for yourself. Do enjoy the rest of the video.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg! What is Wrong with this Photo? (I'm Confused Myself) / Introduction To Nature's Own Skin Care, Beauty, Cosmestic And Spa Products / Postpartum Belt For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.