Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. (21343 Views)

Ronaldo Scores In 95th Minute As Manchester United Defeats Villarreal / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Kc3000: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
oga did u watch the match it wasn't air y come here to produce this can lie this morning?

Lol bros u really made me laugh grin

I don't know if it aired in Nigeria, but I'm not in Nigeria and I watched it on bein sports.

Do you want me to narrate the entire game to you?

3 Likes

Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Oshe3084: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, but Okey Emordi tactical nous was second to none... He reminds me of how Arsené Wenger handled the Invincibles.

Ikhana on the other hand was not given the "free hand" by the chairman while in charge.

I have forgotten the name of that man sef. cheesy
felix anyansi agwu
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by bethel13593: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2021
:The stadiumBe like secondary school stadium and the light is not bright enough
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Maobichek: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, but Okey Emordi tactical nous was second to none... He reminds me of how Arsené Wenger handled the Invincibles.

Ikhana on the other hand was not given the "free hand" by the chairman while in charge.

I have forgotten the name of that man sef. cheesy

I believe that you were not in Aba during Ikhana days, it wasn't Anyansi Agwu (the chairman) who gave him problem but OUK. During matches, OUK will come to the coach stand and wouldn't even sit down but would be shouting and doing the work of the coach.

OUK really motivated Enyimba (gave all of them brand new Kia cars and landed properties) but his interference was too much.
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Maobichek: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You don't mean it !!!

That's what happens when you let a politician into your plan

Pls don't just talk about his interference alone, OUK is the reason why Enyimba is Enyimba. that Enyimba stadium upgrade with morden facilities is OUK, cars to all the crew/players and landed properties is OUK, Vincent Iyama was in 2002 world cup as Enyimba player etc

OUK is caf ambassador courtesy of all he did for Enyimba, during OUK days, I bought champions league ticket for 500 and ppl would flood Enyimba stadium and there would be no space again. OUK is a bad politician but in terms of Enyimba: ABA IS PROUD OF HIS STRIDES.

OUK TOOK ALL ENYIMBA TEEM FROM ABA TO MILAN ON A FRIENDLY MATCH AGAINST INTER MILAN, THAT WAS WHEN RONALDO DE LIMA WAS HOT, ENYIMBA LOST 6:1 TO INTER.

4 Likes

Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by sinola(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Ajibel:
I stopped watching the game at the 90th thinking it was all over.

It was amazing that we could host a match at 10pm.

Congratulations Enyimba

Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi!!!

same with me
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Enyimba leads others follow...
Up Aba
Up Ngwaland..
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by mcgift(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Ganzoh:
Na dat idiot spoil my ticket

Not only yoh bro

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
bethel13593:
:The stadiumBe like secondary school stadium and the light is not bright enough

Tell me the club you support that has a stadium half as good as that..
I am talking of a club stadium not a state govt stadium that a club rents ..
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by smsinnigeria(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Congratulations to people's elephant. I love your guys. The captain is a good guy with a lot humility. May God take them to the greatest hight in their career.
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by ServanTheG(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:

Felix Anyansi-Agwu.

You are right. Both Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and Felix Anyansi-Agwu were on Ikhana's case. If you remember, Governor Kalu actually sat on the bench during the first Champions League final. People asked him about it afterwards and he said that he was listed as a member of Enyimba's technical crew.
Congrats to Enyimba. For sure they're the most consistent clubside in this country. But if they are capable of hosting matches at night why don't they do so?
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by naptu2: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2021
ServanTheG:
Congrats to Enyimba. For sure they're the most consistent clubside in this country. But if they are capable of hosting matches at night why don't they do so?

They have had night matches there in the past. However, there are a lot of things that go into hosting a match. Is it the best time for the fans? What about issues of security (of both fans and participants) and electricity? Besides, people had previously complained about the floodlights at the stadium and new floodlights were added when the stadium was renovated between 2017 and 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Igboid: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:

They have had night matches there in the past. However, there are a lot of things that go into hosting a match. Is it the best time for the fans? What about issues of security (of both fans and participants) and electricity? Besides, people had previously complained about the floodlights at the stadium and new floodlights were added when the stadium was renovated between 2017 and 2019.

They need to add more floodlights.
The stadium was not well lit during the match.
More floodlights are obviously needed.
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by ServanTheG(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:

Okay nice input. But matches could still start around 6pm or 7pm. Do you live in aba because it seems you are an enyimba fan,or do you work at the club?
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by TruthinAction: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Great lesson. Never give up until the last second.
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by yashau(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Lordave:
My precious club cool

The only Football Club in Nigeria wink

Let’s go for the Cup. cool

Up Enyi!

Tomorrow some shameful tribal bigots will come here to lie that Igbos don’t tolerate competition in their region. But below is Enyimba of Aba pre match line up, there are almost as much Yorubas as Igbos.
Funny thing is we don’t even take notice of all these things till these BMC idiots claim we are not accommodating.
All the players in this Enyimba team is equally loved, but the captain, Austin Oladapo is arguably most loved in Aba, Abia state.
you get problem..you're the real divination of bigots
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by yashau(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
oga did u watch the match it wasn't air y come here to produce this can lie this morning?
the match was on npfl TV bro!
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Omodua(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:
Previous thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6528736/enyimba-vs-orlando-pirates-today
Good reportage, naptu2! You gave us vivid pictures of what transpired at the stadium.
Were you at the stadium?
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Omodua(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:

Felix Anyansi-Agwu.

You are right. Both Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and Felix Anyansi-Agwu were on Ikhana's case. If you remember, Governor Kalu actually sat on the bench during the first Champions League final. People asked him about it afterwards and he said that he was listed as a member of Enyimba's technical crew.
You are very correct. Thanks for the info.
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Omodua(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:
Meanwhile, fans of Setif are very angry. They believe that Orlando Pirates sold the match to Enyimba and now their team has failed to qualify.
Very funny. There is bitter rivalry between South Africa and Nigeria in sports. So,there is no way way South Africans Will sell out to Nigeria. Enyimba were more determined because draw will send them out. On the other hand, draw will see Pirates through. That's the driving force of Enyimba victory.
Congregations to people's Elephant!

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by DWJOBScom(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Maobichek:

Pls don't just talk about his interference alone, OUK is the reason why Enyimba is Enyimba. that Enyimba stadium upgrade with morden facilities is OUK, cars to all the crew/players and landed properties is OUK, Vincent Iyama was in 2002 world cup as Enyimba player etc

OUK is caf ambassador courtesy of all he did for Enyimba, during OUK days, I bought champions league ticket for 500 and ppl would flood Enyimba stadium and there would be no space again. OUK is a bad politician but in terms of Enyimba: ABA IS PROUD OF HIS STRIDES.

OUK TOOK ALL ENYIMBA TEEM FROM ABA TO MILAN ON A FRIENDLY MATCH AGAINST INTER MILAN, THAT WAS WHEN RONALDO DE LIMA WAS HOT, ENYIMBA LOST 6:1 TO INTER.

Definitely you are right and i don't disagree with a line you've written

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by jagorinho: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Maobichek:

Good analysis!!! but Enyimba lost 7-0 to Inter Milan
Re: Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. by Maobichek: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2021
jagorinho:

Good analysis!!! but Enyimba lost 7-0 to Inter Milan

Good morning, Inter had the best players then and also bear in mind that our Premier league is the same with Serial A.

That match, Oporo ocha (Enyimba nu 5)was begging De Lima to have mercy on him : hahahaha!, Orjinta, Alimi, Yusuf, Ajibade etc were all there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / 2018 Winter Olympics: Simidele Adeagbo Finishes In 55.17s For Skeleton T / Anthony Joshua Will Beat Fury Because He Is Physically Superior - David Haye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.