Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap (3949 Views)

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Zitelum: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Please how do I sell my Infiniti G35 2008 model fast.
I nought it as a tokunbo car and haven't registered it yet. Now I want to dispose it but my husband is saying car45 is the only quick buyers, I'm skeptical because the last time I sold a Ford edge there, It was priced poorly.
If you know of anyone or anywhere I can sell it off between today and Monday do tell me.

The car is in good condition only that the AC, radiator are not working properly. The headlamps too are not bright enough.
Other things are perfect.
Can I get it at a good price?

1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by diportivo: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2021
Zitelum:
I nought it as a tokunbo car and haven't registered it yet. Now I want to dispose it but my husband is saying car45 is the only quick buyers, I'm skeptical because the last time I sold a Ford edge there, It was priced poorly.
If you know of anyone or anywhere I can sell it off between today and Monday do tell me.

The car is in good condition only that the AC, radiator are not working properly. The headlamps too are not bright enough.

nice try

grin

o fe gbe wa l'handicap undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by timifakay(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2021
diportivo:

nice try

grin

o fe gbe wa l'handicap undecided

Nah Ikorodu water dey give coolant reservoir that brown colour

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by diportivo: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2021
timifakay:

Nah Ikorodu water dey give coolant reservoir that brown colour

car is toks

how ikorodu water wan take enter am? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2021
Wtf is this.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by kingbee90: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
what a disgusting looking car.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by timifakay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
diportivo:

car is toks

how ikorodu water wan take enter am? undecided

Ikorodu port
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Kewtt: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Zitelum:

How much is it? I mean state your asking price
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
^^

The OP now go think say this one serious wan buy motor grin

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by tunmoj(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Zitelum:

500k ??
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by diportivo: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
rationalmind:
^^

The OP now go think say this one serious wan buy motor grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Kewtt: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by king406(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Wtf is this.
boss come and fix my gallery gasket oo cry
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
king406:

Huh. I thought you avoided the years with that issue?
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by king406(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Huh. I thought you avoided the years with that issue?
yes it was said only 2012 and under have this issue. I am now reading somewhere that all VQ’s are prone to this problem.
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by mejai(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
car is toks indeed!
OP forgot to add love-vendor.ed car grin
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by 2shaw: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
U wan sell scrap as toks,nor be only Belgium,na UK used. Dead scrap.
Scrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by TransZite: 7:42am On May 01, 2021
Contact CarOkpay .If the car is OK they pay you instantly.
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Philadelphia: 4:42pm On May 01, 2021
Most abused Infiniti G35 car I’ve ever seen.

OP, you no try.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Zane2point4(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2021
This car looks too abused, even tire don wear finish.
If person no get money to maintain car why bother to even buy? embarassed

If u buy this kind car na for mechanic you go deh sleep blc the litany of problems that will befall go better make 911 jam you.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by TPound(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2021
Zitelum:

WhatsApp me on the number in my signature and let's talk if you're really serious
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by TRYGO(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2021
you guys just made this thread just someone. she only asked for directions, and you can see the responses she got. why not direct her to where you think she'd get the car sold, than making her feel somehow, advertising or looking for help here?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2021
king406:
yes it was said only 2012 and under have this issue. I am now reading somewhere that all VQ’s are prone to this problem.

Fixed?
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by DMechyy: 10:14am On May 18, 2021
Zitelum:

Radiator! Is the car overheating?

Can you get or sell it at a good price? No!

Take it to cars45, they can buy and sell anything
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by king406(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Fixed?
no, still weighing my options
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2021
king406:
no, still weighing my options

Yikes, that's sad.
Maybe talk to TryGo? Seems to have experience tearing apart these engines.

Or is the engine toast already?
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by king406(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Yikes, that's sad.
Maybe talk to TryGo? Seems to have experience tearing apart these engines.

Or is the engine toast already?
the fix isn’t that hard, just time consuming and the engine is fine. My E350 is due for a replacement so i am considering selling both and get a redsport or 340i.
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Kingsw5: 10:14am On May 26, 2021
Zitelum:
Please how do I sell my Infiniti G35, 2008 model, fast.
I bought it as a tokunbo car and haven't registered it yet. Now I want to dispose of it but my husband is saying car45 is the only quick buyer, I'm skeptical because the last time I sold a Ford edge there, It was priced poorly.
If you know of anyone or anywhere I can sell it off between today and Monday, tell me.

If you want to get money for the car on the very same day, then Cars45 is your best bet. Also, take to the fact that the car is not a high-demand vehicle and, probably, you won't get a good value for the car anywhere except you see an end-user who is interested in the car.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Itsrm(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2023
king406:

Were you able to get the gallery gaskets locally? I'm having the same issue.
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Itsrm(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2023
king406:

Knowing what I now know, your issue was likely not the gasket. I wish I got a heads up before changing mine.
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by king406(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Knowing what I now know, your issue was likely not the gasket. I wish I got a heads up before changing mine.
boss, sorry for the late reply. I had a friend send the gaskets from abroad. What was your issue? Mine was certainly the gaskets, one of them came out broken.
Re: I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap by Itsrm(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2023
king406:
boss, sorry for the late reply. I had a friend send the gaskets from abroad. What was your issue? Mine was certainly the gaskets, one of them came out broken.

Mine turned out to be the driver side VVT solenoid. The gasket was also broken and replacing it may have solved issues with low oil pressure but the vehicle was still going into limp mode above 3k rpm

With what I now know, the VVT solenoids are more likely to fail, easier to troubleshoot and to replace compared to the gaskets. Won't hurt to always swap them out first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update Of Engine "Ringing". Elantra 07 / Identify And Win - What Cars Are These? / Photo: World's First Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.