|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,800,423 members, 6,693,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 04:48 PM
Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. / Sunday Igboho In Dubai For Yoruba Nation Awarenes / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group (2) (3) (4)
|IKILỌ PÀTÀKÌ! For Yoruba by mrkunlex(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2021|
It is better for all landlord and landladies across Yorùbá Nation to be more vigilant and be more proactive in securing their streets/communities to prevent external or internal attacks from unknown gunmen, kidnappers, etc
*MOST ESPECIALLY LAGOS STATE WITH OVER 15 MILLION OKADA & KÈKÉ MARUWA RIDERS SLEEPING ON THE ROAD SIDE, UNCOMPLETED BUILDINGS INSIDE STREETS, ETC TOO OPEN FOR ATTACKS......LAGOSIANS PLEASE WAKE UP & ALL BAÁLÈS NEED TO BE CAUTIONED ỌGBỌ́N INÚ NÍ EJÒ ÚN LÓ Ó*
*THINGS TO DO!!!*
* All Local Security Guards securing the street and the entire community must be register with the CDA with an Approval from Divisional Police Officer(DPO) covering the territory.
* All streets/community security guards must have a bank account for their salary to be paid inside instead of hand to hand salary payment.
* Each landlord and landlady must recognize their community security guard very well
* Security guard must be traceable by having a residing traceable home and the community leaders must know the residing home appropriately.
* Go on extra mile before you employ non yorùbá as your security guard or better still don't employ non yorùbá as security guard for now.
* Empty all uncompleted buildings within the community and clear all bushes periodically for absolute security transparency within the community.
* Organize a youths community association immediately for the purpose of high level security vigilance with a periodic update and sharing of tangible security information and the youths association must have a WhatsApp platform for easy communication.
* All landlords and landladies must have whatsap platform for each street for the purpose of vital security information.
* All cars owners must register with the CDA.
* Community excos must have a restriction order in place for all Okada/keke maruwa riders operating within their community for safety of everyone.
* All landlords and landladies must build good relationship with their tenants and inform them to be more vigilant this time around of national security challenges.
*TOJU TÍYẸ LAPARO FÍN RINAN Ó*
*IGI SỌSỌRỌ MAGUN MI LÓJÚ ÀTI Ó KÉRÉ LÁTI ÚN WÒ Ó*
*ÒUN BỌ ÒUN BỌ ÀWỌN LAMA ÚN DẸẸ DÉ Ó*
*#MY OPINION* *PLEASE SHARE ACROSS THE BOARD*
|Re: IKILỌ PÀTÀKÌ! For Yoruba by Sammy07: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2021|
Ki olorun ko da abo bo ile YORUBA l'apapo
|Re: IKILỌ PÀTÀKÌ! For Yoruba by mrkunlex(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2021|
You can help by pushing this to font page
|Re: IKILỌ PÀTÀKÌ! For Yoruba by Xpol: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2021|
IN MY DREAM I SAW LOT OF CRISES
THINGS WILL BE GETTING WORSE BY DAYS
NO ONE IS SAFE ANYMORE
I SAW THE SECURITY PERSONNELS BECOMING ENDANGERED SPECIES
PLEASE ADVISE YOUR RELATIVES AGAINST JOINING ARMY POLICE AND CIVIL DEFENSE IN THE 10YRS
THE FUTURE IS XPOL
XPOL IS THE FUTURE
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51