Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You (30298 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
A lot of ladies spend so much trying to uncover what their men feel for them and, it gets so tiring and demeaning. Some ladies will even go to the extent of asking his friends if they think he likes her as much of if he’s gonna take her serious. Now, that’s downright condescending and insultive, to say the least. What these ladies fail to know is that most of the time, their men feel jittery about opening up to them so, the best they can do is to conceal how they feel till they’re ready to own up. Here are 12 ways to detect if your man is developing strong feelings from you:

1. WATCH HIS VOCAL TONE WHENEVER HE SPEAKS WITH YOU
When a man begins to fall for a lady, his vocal tone goes soft and, if you’re very observant, you can almost feel it. No matter how hard he tries to hide it, his vocal tone will always give him away. This is a sign to show that he’s already being smitten by you but, he’s struggling to keep his emotions locked in.

2. THE FREQUENT CALLS AND CHECK UPS
No man is ever too busy for the woman he has feelings for so, when you find your guy friend constantly calling to check on you or even for flimsy reasons he shouldn’t have been bothered about; irrespective of how busy his schedule is -WATCH IT! He cares so much about you just as much.

3. THE EYES – THEY DON’T LIE!
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. This is true because, just by watching someone’s eyes movements, you can detect what’s on the person’s mind, if the person is lying or saying the truth. If the guy you started hanging out with for a while has this soft, endearing looks in his eyes whenever he looks at you, you can best believe that he can’t help but drool over you. There’s this warmth you get to see in his eyes and, funny thing is……… HE CAN’T HIDE IT!

4. HIS BODY LANGUAGE EXPRESSIONS
When a guy is beginning to have strong feelings for you, he’ll be itching to be near you almost all the time. Watch how he’ll be eager to lock hands with you, or touch your face under the pretext of trying to remove something there. Doing so, for him, is a perfect way of securing his bond with you and letting you know that he’s so crazy about sharing your personal space with you.

5. THE LITTLE THINGS MATTER TO HIM
Whether it’s helping you to get sanitary towels or helping with loosening your braids or giving you a foot rub after a hard day’s job, the man in your life will count it all joy doing all these for you becaus.e their tools he uses in communicating to you how much he feels for you. Guys won’t ordinarily do gestures for just any random lady so, if you find your man readily doing for you the things you’ll term as not important, he’s definitely smitten by you.

6. HE CAN EASILY DETECT YOUR LINE OF THOUGHTS
Imagine that your period is coming up in a couple of days and you’d already planned on getting sanitary towels but, somehow, you forgot. Then, he comes by yours and, while you two are having a conversation, he can readily detect from your body language that something is amiss. You drop a subtle hint that you missed out on buying something and, since he knows your “monthly” calendar, he’d know you were referring to your sanitary towels. He goes out and shows up at the end of the day with your preferred brand and some meds; incase you suffer any cramps. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to you if the guy you’ve been hanging out with has been so close to you but, if he can read you like a book and make efforts to help out however he can, you have a huge keeper right there.

7. YOUR PAIN IS HIS WORRY
You begin to observe of late that your man has been bothered about your inability to secure a job or that you having issues with renewing your international passport or that you can’t purchase stuff from the mall because your debit card keeps declining………. If he feels your pain and tries to understand what you’re going through and he makes efforts to sort them out however he can without any fuss, he’s falling hard for you, baby girl. No man would pay that much attention to you if he doesn’t feel something deep for you.

8. MAKING FLIMSY EXCUSES? NOT AN OPTION!
Let’s say your man is a top executive of a multinational company and, he runs a very tight schedule. Naturally, you wouldn’t expect him to fuss about you all the time while at work because you know that he barely has the time for himself. But, if he tries sending you romantic notes inbetween his work duty or spends, at least, 20 minutes off his lunch hour just to hear your voice and find out how you’re faring, trust me, he loves you deeply! Time means EVERYTHING for a man so, if he gives his time to you, however little, you mean more to him. No excuse as to why he can’t keep up in touch with you is permitted because, it’ll hurt him.

9. HE LOOKS FORWARD TO SPENDING TIME TOGETHER WITH YOU
As mentioned in the previous point, time means everything to a man so, if he spends it with you, he values you. Now, this is very true. You find out that your guy whom you only started seeing barely a month ago now finds himself trying to arrange for how you two can spend some time together. Whether it’s at yours or his or, its at a private sit out or st a picnic set up, you are his perfect bet for a relaxed getaway. Every moment spent with you, however short it is, means a lot to him.

10. HE LETS YOU IN ON HIS MOVES, GOOD AND BAD DAYS
Guys rarely show any sort of emotion; at least, not until they’re sure you both are on the same page. If your guy suddenly seeks for your opinion on a matter or, he can’t wait for you to get back home so he can vent to you about what happened at work or, he got into some trouble and wants to seek your opinion on how best he can get out of his mess, he feels for you much more than ever. The moment a guy starts opening up to you without you asking him, THAT’S IT!

11. HE WANTS YOU TO FAMILIARIZE WITH HIS CLOSE PALS AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY
A guy will naturally love his men in da hood and, nothing is permitted to infiltrate that bond. But, the moment your guy begins to bring you to show to friends so y’all can hang out together or, he starts inviting you to his family’s functions so you can get to know those that are a part of his roots and familiarize with them, you have there a man whose feelings for you he can’t deny.

12. HE SPELLS IT OUT TO YOU DIRECTLY
Guys never open up to a girl about how they feel until they’re very sure of it. You now notice that the man you’re seeing has become more vocal with you of late and, he brings you into his world and, he doesn’t waste no time in telling you just how much he feels for you and wants to take the relationship further. I’m not talking about him buying you gifts to show you how much he cares or helping you take care of random stuff you wouldn’t mind doing by yourself – I’m talking about him telling you by himself how much he feels deeply for you. This is the greatest sign you should look out for so you don’t work with assumptions on whether he feels for you or not.
Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/18/12-signs-he-is-developing-strong-feelings-for-you/

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2021
after all the strong feelings, na who get money go still take her from u..
i will rather hustle n be productive to d society n gat strong feelings for making more balary than to dey reason woman matter...
even if a guy develop 200 strong feelings for a bea, she may end up leaving him for a richer gee after 3 days but if you focus dt energy on making money, 20m in aza is still 20m even after 3 decades..
stopped taking girls matter seriously wen I took my serious bea to a rema show early last year,
we sat close to d stage n my bea was soo happy seeing rema live for d first time, she said rema is too fresh, soft n cute n was already falling for small rema o, if e come b davido nko??
.i vex leave her for dt concert lap bike go ous n that was it...
mk she wait follow rema go ous since she no get sense..

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Nmezor(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Nice thread OP

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by psychologist(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na wa o

Una Simp ly get time Sha

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Sandydayziz(f): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
He tells you every little thing tongue

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
well said

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by mbahdi(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Story.akuko
All it takes to getting all this working is money
I say money
Repeat after me
Money

27 Likes

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by TheUndercover: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Most of the points you stated are for those who don't value their time.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by ACRI: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who feelings help undecided undecided

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Kzinne: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Blacknote: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
If you had any question regarding life, pm me.
Also, if you will love to aid the dissemination of the truth, pm me or check my profile

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Fvckyouall: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
We are not in a telenovela if he like you he would always want to fvck period

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Niftyrules(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na wa oh.
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
love is a beautiful tjing

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by OnpointKonceptz: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Normal Sturvs
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by donbenie(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
One chance..

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by DEBBIKO: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
A Newly built spacious 5 bedroom 3 floors duplex en-suite , including a gym room , a cinema room and a penthouse with a mind blowing landscape view from the balcony and a spacious parking space . for more info call 08168480520 , 09051602422

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Wayne4uall(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Some guys will say is rubbish... But dip down they are lover boys lol

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by iamezekwesiri: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is relative..... you haven't seen pretenders that exhibits all these just to entrap the "SHE" and once purpose is achieved, off he goes...

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by djheat(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Time to grow up, no? undecided

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by StarofWonder5: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
I always tell everybody that cares to listen that , the day I see a girl I like and would love to marry as the spirit of God Leads me , I will tell her straight, instantly " Hi, I'm X and I'm your husband. "

*Rushes to my prayer room to pray in tongues for One hour*

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Edusouls(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Strong feelings for a Nigerian girl, most times it ends in regret for the guy, so hold ur strong feelings, Nigerian girls don’t need strong feelings they need strong pockets

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Elock1: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
angryOga all these things you mentioned are what good friends naturally do.

I do these to all my friends both male and female

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Niyonice(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
It's well

Check my signature
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by revived: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
E go be
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by TheRollingStone: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol. I’ve got 99 problems
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by GreenWire(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
this kind of topic don cast.. everyone has changed.. people nowadays are unpredictable

10 Likes 3 Shares

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage