Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) (1481 Views)

Happy Birthday Ishilove / I Shall Be Deactivating By 10pm / Tired Little Boy Pictured Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Hi Fam,

This will be my second interview with a Nairaland member, and this time, it'll be IshiLove.

Of course, you can view my topic for the first interview with Pocohantas.

The interview is open for comments. Please understand that the topic is moderated too; no insult, threats, spam or bullying.

We'll begin by 10pm today, Nigerian Time. (please confirm the time is okay, IshiLove).

NB for viewers: When the interview begins, please wait till the floor is open for your questions, as it will be opened from time to time.

Thanks.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Cutie09(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2021
chatinent:
Hi Fam,

This will be my second interview with a Nairaland member, and this time, it'll be IshiLove.

The interview is open for comments. Please understand that the topic is moderated too; no insult, threats, spam or bullying.

We'll begin by 7pm today (please confirm the time is okay, IshiLove).

NB for viewers: When the interview begins, please wait till the floor is open for your questions, as it will be opened from time to time.

Thanks.

Hi bros good morning nairaland soni Irabo abi na John Momoh. Please oga try make your time global like GMT or 7pm Nigeria time so that other nairalander outside naija go know the exact time. Other than that i can't wait ooo take care bro x
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Cutie09:

Hi bros good morning nairaland soni Irabo abi na John Momoh. Please oga try make your time global like GMT or 7pm Nigeria time so that other nairalander outside naija go know the exact time. Other than that i can't wait ooo take care bro x

All right, sir. It's 10pm Nigerian time.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
chatinent:
Hi Fam,

We'll begin by 7pm today (please confirm the time is okay, IshiLove).

Thanks.
Hi Chatinent. 10pm will be fine. I will still be controlling traffic in Mushin by 7pm grin
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

Hi Chatinent. 10pm will be fine. I will still be controlling traffic in Mushin by 7pm grin

All right.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Time for the interview will now be 10pm.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by sageb: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

@op please ask her why her pic is incognito for years.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
sageb:

@op please ask her why her pic is incognito for years.

Lol. Don't worry, when the floor is open, you'll have enough time to ask her yourself.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
IshiLove... ✌️.

Confirm presence
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
chatinent:
IshiLove... ✌️.

Confirm presence
Oui, monsieur
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

Oui, monsieur

Welcome

I'll number the questions for easy comprehension and references.

1. Can you give us a background about yourself?

Tribe
Status
Religion
AOIs.

2. What inspired your nickname?
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
chatinent:

Welcome
Thanks

I'll number the questions for easy comprehension and references.

1. Can you give us a background about yourself?

Tribe- Ukwuani.
Status- Pardin? Citizenship status?
Religion- Christian (hollering pentecostal)
AOIs.- Pardin?

2. What inspired your nickname?
My mum's nickname for me. I'm her Ishi love smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

Thanks

Tribe- Ukwuani.
Status- Pardin? Citizenship status?
Religion- Christian (hollering pentecostal)
AOIs.- Pardin?

My mum's nickname for me. I'm her Ishi love smiley

AOI: Any Other Relevant Information.

Mum's Ishi Love. Cool.

Is Ukwuani the Igbo speaking part.

Smiles.

I guess that part is personal.

So I scrolled through your Iyawo Nylon Bag.

What was the push to it?
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
chatinent:

AOI: Any Other Relevant Information.
Relevance is subjective. What I find relevant may be completely useless information to you.

Mum's Ishi Love. Cool.

Is Ukwuani the Igbo speaking part.

Smiles.
Ahhhh, yes, the "are Ukwuani part of the Igbos" question.

I guess that part is personal.
Not really. I've always let people here know what part of the country I'm from. Our brothers from the east believe Ukwuani are a sub- group of the Igbo, but I have never seen myself as an Igbo person and I was raised by a family who do not identify as Igbo. When I was old enough to critically examine our antecedents, I too concurred with their stance.

Let me stop here before ndi Biafra will come here to drag me like Tiger generator. grin

So I scrolled through your Iyawo Nylon Bag.

What was the push to it?
Curiosity... How does the mind of a horny_ Christian sister work? She likes nacks, but she also loves God. One has to win.

I got part of the inspiration in a dream realm and fleshed out the story in this realm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Relevance is subjective. What I find relevant may be completely useless information to you.

Not really. I've always let people here know what part of the country I'm from. Our brothers from the east believe Ukwuani are a sub- group of the Igbo, but I have never seen myself as an Igbo person and I was raised by a family who do not identify as Igbo. When I was old enough to critically examine our antecedents, I too concurred with their stance.

Let me stop here before ndi Biafra will come here to drag me like Tiger generator. grin

Curiosity... How does the mind of a horny_ Christian sister work? She likes nacks, but she also loves God. One has to win.

I got part of the inspiration in a dream realm
and fleshed out the story in this realm.

Thanks.

Love for Nacks + Love of God should encourage her embrace the divine conjugal standards for marriage.

I'll leave the floor open for a while.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Let me stop here before ndi Biafra will come here to drag me like Tiger generator
. grin

The Lord is your strength if they see this.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Nickshrapnel: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why did you stop writing? Other commitments or you don’t feel like again?
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Why did you stop writing? Other commitments or you don’t feel like again?
Other commitments. When I retire from active service I will go back to writing because that is the only thing I truly enjoy doing.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Nickshrapnel: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Other commitments. When I retire from active service I will go back to writing because that is the only thing I truly enjoy doing.
Oh, great. Another question, how do you keep up with the so many negative comments you sometimes get here? cheesy
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by ShadowCracker(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:
Tribe- Ukwuani. My mum's nickname for me. I'm her Ishi love smiley
I could have bet my left balls that you are a Yoruba girl shocked.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I could have bet my left balls that you are a Yoruba girl shocked.

You should have stuck with the right
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by ShadowCracker(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:
You should have stuck with the right
My bad tongue, but are you conversant with the Yoruba language.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Oh, great. Another question, how do you keep up with the so many negative comments you sometimes get here? cheesy
You cannot be on this forum for more than 10 years as I have and not develop a thick skin. grin In the past I used to respond to every fuckracious comment because I felt a deep sense of responsibility to knock sense into the senseless, but a very dear friend of mine on this forum told me offline "Ishi, you are too reactive. Trolls will use it to jerk your strings." I had to take several deep breaths and learn to resist the urge to respond to negativity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by kingreign(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:

You cannot be on this forum for more than 10 years as I have and not develop a thick skin. grin In the past I used to respond to every fuckracious comments because I felt a deep sense of responsibility to knock sense into the senseless, but a very dear friend of mine on this forum told me offline "Ishi, you are too reactive. Trolls will use it to jerk your strings." I had to take several deep breaths and learn to resist the urge to respond to negativity.
you've learnt how to resist the urge to shalaye... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
kingreign:
you've learnt how to resist the urge to shalaye... cheesy
grin
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 9:27am On May 01, 2021
IshiLove, quick question.

What was that thing you said about Mushin and Holdups?
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by sageb: 9:56am On May 01, 2021
Ishilove, why is your pic incognito for years now? we want to see the beauty of the intelligent lady we know.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 11:02am On May 01, 2021
sageb:
Ishilove, why is your pic incognito for years now? we want to see the beauty of the intelligent lady we know.
Nairaland is filled with trolls who will not hesitate to make memes out of your picture, so no, I will remain pictureless grin
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Nairaland is filled with trolls who will not hesitate to make memes out of your picture, so no, I will remain pictureless grin

Lol i have your.picture in an old computer somewhere...might actually go througb the trouble of digging it out one of these days grin

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Lol i have your.picture in an old computer somewhere...might actually go througb the trouble of digging it out one of these days grin
Happy digging

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 3:14pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
IshiLove, quick question.

What was that thing you said about Mushin and Holdups?
I was just kidding smiley
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by chatinent: 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
Ishilove:

I was just kidding smiley

All right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Halloween Costume? / Dis Na Real Dollar No Joke! / List Of Microfinance Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.