Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages (35035 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Kelvin3476: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
VEXT:
Bitches...
Men r endangered species!!!
Shey those mumu men set up the laws to protect women, and now women are using it against them . my hatred 4 oyinbo women increases daily .

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Men need to start Accusing these creatures of assault too, "IF" only men will have the courage to do It. But Stupid Men of his gender would still be ones to Castigate him. The funny thing Is Ladies are quite easy to be accused of Rape. Just use some cash or material things to lure and set her up. I might try this someday though lol.....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by dalass(f): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:
Na cashout opportunity na.. Babe wants more money. Ronaldo claims to firmly deny the accusations despite proof of paying her off initially... If the accusations were false why did he pay her off with a non-disclosure clause? Blackmailers will always come for more becos they have evidence or a case

Why is Dangote also seeking a NDA from his girlfriend of over 10 years using John Doe as his name to hide his identity?

Men and their assumptions that they can do and undo. Guys should not make a mistake with any lady no matter how beautiful and angelic she may look like....

They'll pay for it several years after it through their nostrils.. grin. Her lawyers( men) must surely chop him money too now grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
Just see the way she was lusting over him in that club

That's how they does It, It's always well planned from the beginning. There Is no really "True Love & Intention" In the world. We are all manipulating ourselves one way or the other. It's Just that Women own Is beyond the Universe.....

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by ronyman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
No be lie but she may be breaching an agreement and that's why she can't win. They had sex, she was smart enough to say no at a point and now wants money.
Nbotee:
Na cashout opportunity na.. Babe wants more money. Ronaldo claims to firmly deny the accusations despite proof of paying her off initially... If the accusations were false why did he pay her off with a non-disclosure clause? Blackmailers will always come for more becos they have evidence or a case
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by timay(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jinad50:
Paying her off, doesnt mean Ronaldo is guilty of anything. It could just be a way of avoiding nagative attention to his person. A Star who represent diffirent brands and stand as a role model to young footballers doesnt need such nagative accusations around him whether or not the accusations are true.
I am sure thats why he paid her off, in a bid to end the unnessecery drama.

In my estimation, the lady is simply looking for where to selfishly get some cash.

Thank God you replied the guy

Paying people off is very common with rich and famous people. Most of the time, it is to avoid bad press and not because they are guilty.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by timay(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
haryomikun:

Most celebrities pay with a NDA so they don’t get involved in scandals. Besides it can be wiser to pay someone off with 350,000$ for something you didn’t do than shout that you didn’t do it and lose millions in endorsements or deals

Gbam.

It's standard practice among celebrities

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by addexx: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
she doesn't look like something that can be raped

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
AdeolaOmoOba:
Guy! If a lady tells you she can destroy your life, just forget about arguing with her. It is an evergreen fact.

This your "Assertion" here Is the reason why some Men turn themselves to a Misogynist or Serial Killer. Some Ladies are Misandrist and Serial Killers too due to what some Men have done to them In the past. Believe Me.....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Future is female grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Gold digger
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Whenever Ronaldo is about signing a new deal, she remembers that she has a cashcow that provides a steady income.

Inside life.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by kriss27(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
dalass:

Why is Dangote also seeking a NDA from his girlfriend of over 10 years using John Doe as his name to hide his identity?

Men and their assumptions that they can do and undo. Guys should not make a mistake with any lady no matter how beautiful and angelic she may look like....

They'll pay for it several years after it through their nostrils.. grin. Her lawyers( men) must surely chop him money too now grin grin
What are you now saying? That she is right with a her claim and demands?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by blazepascal(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
I though everything has been settled ..hate hearing this kind of news that woman self she want s to ruin Ronaldo by all means

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Jdbrasco2: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
"I told him to stop"
You collected $375k to go away and later claim mentally incapacitated 3 yrs later
Now u want additional £56m for past and future pain.
Guys, especially rich guys should be careful with puccis, they can send u you back to square one with their lawyers who fabricates charges to make their cuts.
Later they will say nobody want to marry them. I hate rape and also hate women that uses rape to extort men they had a good time with.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
look at her bent legs. lucifer..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Falconx47: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
bukatyne:
She wants £18m for “past pain and suffering”, £18m for “future pain and suffering” and £18m in punitive damages.

Funny statement grin cheesy

I thought she would be more interested in CR7 actually paying aka going to jail if he is guilty.

Alas, someone mentioned it. No prayers to the court to send the supposed rapist to jail, it's millions she wants, since when did money become justice?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Troublemaker007(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
When they say The Devil is a Women This what they meant. Nor be only past and Future damage, include past futuristic join..

[img]https://media1./images/55bd6867e909559c6a3e0b4778c58dfa/tenor.gif?itemid=14956284[/img]

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by laluski(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
fergie0o1:

Kathryn Mayorga in 2014

Ronaldo in a club with Mayorga in 2009

Lawyers for Mayorga want reality star Jasmine, pictured, to testify

Cristiano calls rape 'abominable' in a firm denial

SOURCE

The future is indeed female.how can you explain how a handsome fool like this idiot..whose babymama is WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL than this Jakande estate girl will even think of banging her...knowing fully well the clout following him day and night.
I no even pity am...I pity him babymama for the embarrassment this wasted sperm dey bring on her innocent soul.
If na my younger sis,him go pay more...just out of hatred that he even has that thing in between his useless legs..Stupid goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by RightToReject(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
bukatyne:
She wants £18m for “past pain and suffering”, £18m for “future pain and suffering” and £18m in punitive damages.

Funny statement grin cheesy

I thought she would be more interested in CR7 actually paying aka going to jail if he is guilty.

Mama de mama can never be caught wittingly and pleasurably supporting evil. Kudos.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by ALISMILE(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Gold diggers everywhere
Tot they abound only in nija

The other idddiiot wanted to do same to Dangote

CR7 is not paying shi shi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Yeahmehn: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Her shoe for first pic be like cheap roadside shoe wey dem polish.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by HULLOGUY: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
OK o

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm sure if he drops £10m for out of court settlement, the case may be dropped.

Models earn quite a lot. My niece does modeling in the UK. They earn as much as $10k a day.

That's why I'm wondering why she would be lying. Anyway, if she's a gold digger, it won't matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Goodman247: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pele10:
Ungreatfull goaldigger. If at all a personality of C.Ronlado happens to have a taste of ur honey pot.then you should consider yourself lucky, to have tasted the sugercane of the demi-god.
grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by smasher1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kingpele:
Wicked folks,I hate greedy women especially the lazy type that will just be looking at a successful man to leech on ,this is what most women that claim to be independent do,I mean the feminists ,only few amongst them are truly independent and amazing ,and none of them are virgins ,this girl is one of them CR7 will be training hard to improve his game ,he work hard on the pitch to prove his worth only for someone who probably dated him ,or wish to date him ,who was obviously flirting with him or even want to get married to him ,decide to distract him with this nonsense,imagine he had to pay for future pain ,pain kill u there

I detest greedy people and their greedy family members that want to reap where they didn't sow.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
But is he guilty?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by gbemishile: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
both future and past trauma. na sooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Cvesta(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
laluski:

The future is indeed female.how can you explain how a handsome fool like this idiot..whose babymama is WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL than this Jakande estate girl will even think of banging her...knowing fully well the clout following him day and night.
I no even pity am...I pity him babymama for the embarrassment this wasted sperm dey bring on her innocent soul.
If na my younger sis,him go pay more...just out of hatred that he even has that thing in between his useless legs..Stupid goat
You will hate a fellow guy for having a Joystick in between his legs? Are you castrated?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
post=101224013:

As usual, let us help sane Nairalanders to break this amount down in Naira.

That is #29,679,216,000.00 ( Over 29 BILLION NAIRA. )
Again, that is almost 30 BILLION NAIRA
All the TOTAL money Davido has been singing about that he has in his account since he was born!!!

OKAY, we are going back to bed now.
Good morning and Goodnight y'all!!!

Sisi Yewande of MANNA says 'Kosoro mo'.
No more comment!!!
That "All the TOTAL money Davido has been singing about that he has in his account since he was born!!!" is the funniest thing of the day. Funfact do you know Ronaldo is richer than Davido and his dad combined

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by McStoic(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Okortor:
I do tell my guy's to FEAR WOMEN. More reason I prefer to help my fellow man than helping a woman. Tomorrow she might change it to something else and we all know it's a female's world n according to one low budget ASS here @sapphire. The future is FeMaLe

As bible sef talk; hell hath no fury as a woman's scorn.

Not Bible biko oo. Na Shakespeare talk .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener / Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid / One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.