Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ty - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ty (15198 Views)

Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / Zugacoin, The Journey So Far... Share Your Opinion / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2021
ZUGACOIN VENDORS VERIFICATION FORM

ZUGACOIN is created to alleviate poverty and unemployment in Nigeria and Africa. Many activities are introduced to Fast Track the actualization of this vision.

ZUGACOIN vendors are people who will be selling ZUGACOIN to make profit that would be provided by the organization. They will be getting ZUGACOIN from the Distributors who will be getting directly from the source. A ZUGACOIN Vendor can also be buying ZUGACOIN at a cheaper rate from people who want to sell and sell to people who want to buy and make profit. They will be just like an exchanger. With them, it will be easy for people who have ZUGACOIN to sell and those who want to buy can get it without fear.

We develop a technology that can help you to know who is fake and who is real. They can be tracked anywhere they go in the world.

Qualification for a ZUGACOIN Vendor is to have ZUGACOIN BEP20 that worth not less than 100,000 Naira, while a Distributor must have ZUGACOIN BEP20 not less than 1 Million Naira. They can be buying and selling both ZUGACOIN ERC20 and BEP20. They shall be supported by the organization to ensure a huge success in their business. Registration is free if you have the above qualification.(this form is not for Distributors)

Interested persons can fill the form at the end of this publication, print it out and take it to the nearest office of Samzuga Business Empire Ltd for validation and to receive a security verification code (VCD)

Below are some of the functional offices across Nigeria and the free registration link;

SAMZUGA FOUNDATION OFFICES ACROSS NIGERIA, STATE DIRECTORS & THEIR PHONE NUMBERS.

1. ENUGU OFFICE;
#7 ihiala st. Ugbo Okonkwo, besides chiez Inn hotel, Upper chime Avenue, New heaven.
Enugu State

2. KOGI STATE
Opposite Access Bank, Dampact oil, Igala unity Roundabout, Ayingba kogi State.

3. TARABA OFFICE
A.U.K kirbi plaza after mobile base, sabon gari jalingo.

4. OGUN; OFFICE
No 1 Federal Housing Estate Road Elega, Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria.

5. OYO; OFFICE .
No 130 Adegoke Adelabu Way Opposite Yemetu Police Station Yemetu Ibadan.
Oyo State

6. BAYESA OFFICE
No 24, Tinacious Road , Ede-Epie Yenagoa,
Bayesa State.

7. DELTA; OFFICE
Abiola Plaza 2nd floor the office b4 Samsung Customer Service opposite Robinson Plaza, along Deco Road, Warril Delta State.

8. ADAMAWA; OFFICE
15 Bishop Daton Road Jimeta
Yola Adamawa state.

9. BENUE; OFFICE
Suite 13 OG Winners plaza opposite FCMB Bank makurdi Benue State.

10. EDO; OFFICE
Gift print Erie street,off sakponba road Benin City.
Edo State

11. KADUNA; OFFICE
97/98 Kachia road kaduna south. By crittal hope. Opposite police station.

12. KANO; OFFICE;
13 Zungeru Road, Opposite Lifur Filling Station Off Inec Hqtrs By Hajj Camp Round About Kwakwachi Kano State

13. ANAMBRA OFFICE
no 178 Onitsha/ Enugu express way opposite Oando/ Chipet filling station before Army barracks Onitsha Anambra State

14. FCT ABUJA; OFFICE
Awesome Plaza, Sam Zuga close, near Shoprite, Apo Resettlement, FCT Abuja.

15. GOMBE OFFICE
Auditor general office along GRA Tula road Gombe State

16. AKWA-IBOM OFFICE
No 90 Udoh Umana Street, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

17. BAUCHI; OFFICE
Number 32, POWA Plaza
Yelwa Bauchi. Bauchi State.

18. KWARA; OFFICE
Opposite Bovas filling station Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin Kwara State.

19. LAGOS; OFFICE
53 Egbeda Idimu Road, Pipeline Bus Stop by BRT, Blessed House, same Building with PEP supermarket.
Lagos State

20. YOBE OFFICE
Maiduguri Road Roundabout, Beside Govt printing press Yobe
State

21. CROSS RIVER OFFICE
# 7 Diamond Hill, Calabar. Crossriver State

22. BORNO OFFICE;
Open air Theater, Sanda kiyaremi drive Maiduguri,
Borno State
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2021
23. ABIA; OFFICE
Basic junction, before Umuahia south Headquarters (Ubaka).
Abia State.

24. OSUN; OFFICE
Former Union Bank building Aderemi road lagere Ile Ife
Osun state

25. PLATEAU; OFFICE
Block B2A, Army Engineer Housing Estate, Zaria Road, Jos Plateau State.

26. ONDO; OFFICE
Shop 1 Swan Hotel, Futa Road Akure Ondo State

27. EKITI; OFFICE.
Flat 21,Omolayo Building, Similoluwa, opposite Buno super market , Hospital Road,Adebayo, Ado_Ekiti
Ekiti State

38. EBONYI; OFFICE
No.54 Ogoja road beside Jezco oil, opposite rice farmers multi-purpose cooperative society Abakaliki.
Ebonyi State

29. IMO; OFFICE
Shop 36/37 Immaculate plaza no. 63 opposite UBA Wethdral Road Owerri Imo State

30. RIVERS; OFFICE
Honeymoon Plaza,
14, Rumuola Road,
Port Harcourt.
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

31. SOKOTO; OFFICE.
No. 122 KOFAR ATTIKU ROAD, SOKOTO
Sokoto State

32. NIGER; STATE
No. 12 Al - Mansur Plaza, Near Gidan Matasa Complex, Behind FUT Bosso Campus, Okada Road, Minna, Niger State.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Visit the link below to see list of verified Zugacoin vendors

http://zugacoinvendor.com

Visit link below to apply to become a verified Zugacoin vendor.

http://zugacoinvendor.com
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2021
BREAKING NEWS

Rachel Rabi from Kaduna State has made 3.8 million Naira cash and won 2 cars in 2 weeks through ZUGACOIN 7 weeks challenge. Congratulations to her. The challenge is still going on till 3rd week of October 2021.

Mean while, the Merchants and swaping Apps for ZUGACOIN has been commissioned successfully but not launched for the public. A tutorial video would be released to guide the public before the platforms would be opened for business. This is is expected to be ready before 10/10/2021.

The swapping of ZUGACOIN is only to USDT. You can exchange to any currency of your choice thereafter, both crypto and fiat currencies in any country of your choice.

Swapping is for every ZUGACOIN holder, both ERC20 and BEP20.
Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
How willi Swap my zugacoin to USDT

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
FOOD IS ALMOST READY IN THE KITCHEN, EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE POSITION AT THE DINNING TABLE.

Many people will begin to feel sad before the end of this week.

Many people will begin to regret before the end of this month.

Many people will even cry before the end of this year why they mocked and underated ZUGACOIN.

Stand up right now and look for someone who have ZUGACOIN in Samzuga wallet and buy from that person. Even if it is 50,000 Naira worth of ZUGACOIN, try and have a fraction of it before the tutorial video on how to swap ZUGACOIN to USDT to any other Cryptocurrency and withdraw to your bank account in any country of the world will be released.

Digital currency has come to stay and ZUGACOIN ERC20 in Samzuga wallet is the oga kpata kpata of them all. ZUGACOIN is the lion of Africa.

No Government in the world can stop digital economy that is being powered by digital currencies. China recently tried it and they saw the worst shame of the century. Very soon they will launch their digital currency.

Buy ZUGACOIN from someone you know. Don't DM someone on social media to buy ZUGACOIN please.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga.

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ZUGACOIN HOLDERS.

As the swap of ZUGACOIN to USDT, from USDT to either Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB to your local bank account is getting closer, you need to read the following instructions carefully;

1. ZUGACOIN is design to alleviate poverty in Nigeria and Africa, not for poverty eradication. It is not design to satisfy your hunger of greed but to save you from daily financial embarrassments.

2. Transaction charges are only applicable in swapping, withdrawal is free. Withdrawal is USDT only. It is your duty to convert USDT to the currency of your choice, either cryptocurrency or Fiat currency.

3. Direct Naira withdrawal from ZUGACOIN from Samzuga wallet is only for Merchants that are selling in ZUGACOIN. The original plan for ZUGACOIN is for you to use it and buy anything you want anywhere in the world. If everyone is accepting ZUGACOIN as a means of transaction, what do you need withdrawal to your bank for? It is your duty to let people know that what you have in your wallet is of the highest value in the world. They will have no option than to look for it, someone presenting it as a means for transaction to him will become an answer to prayers.

4. Anytime you are converting ZUGACOIN to any currency, have it in mind that you are wasting it and you will definitely regret it in future. Wise people are converting their Bitcoin, Ethereum, Naira, Dollars etc to ZUGACOIN. Converting ZUGACOIN to any currency in the world is as good as exchanging something of higher value to something of lower value. The earliest you know this, the best for you.

5. Swaping will begin as soon as Samzuga wallet is up. Withdrawal beings a day after. This is to enable the technical team to watch the activities in the swap for a whole day before resuming withdrawal.

6. Learn how to use Remittano from people who know how to use it for now. Other platforms would be added later, learn to appreciate our efforts so far and give us necessary cooperation, perfection is not a one day affair, it is a continuous process. Complaining about any step we took is not healthy for a young project like ZUGACOIN.

7. Withdrawal of millions will commence as soon as we observe that our systems are working perfectly, to avoid had I know.

8. To those having issues on executing trade on spot exchange, There is now enough liquidity to swap Zugacoin SZCB in thousands of dollars on pancakeswap and poocoin.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

Re: Ty by Gee64: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Which one be Zuga again?
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Gee64:
Which one be Zuga again?

Like zugacoin like pinkoin. All na to collect your cash give you useless koins and now promise you fit use am anywhere.

Dem say their zuga even get value pass bitcoin, pinkoin also say na dem koin get highest value, same claim zuga dey make..
Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2021
I will wait until zuga proof me wrong

Cuz I don't believe anything wey come out from Nigeria.. I can never have a believe on it..

Everybody here in Nigeria, we are all scammers..
We that wants to use 20k take collect like millions from zuga

And

Zuga too wey dey hype their coin value pass BTC sef grin

We are all theives.. But all I know is that it will soon collapse .. We shall see

We no go hear about am again, that's when they have made enough money to run away lol

1 Like

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Zuga is adopting same scam model used by inks*nation. Inks*nation has gone down the drain now after collecting several money from members; registration, donation to buy microfinance bank and FinTech company in Switzerland, another money from members just to input their BVN on their inks*nation portal in the name of verification.
Collected hundreds of millions of naira from people, deceived a lot of exchangers and merchants into parting away with their money for the pinkoin in the process of exchanging for end users, now they are stuck with that pinkoin and now, they can't even access their accounts any longer.

I don't pity anyone who gets lured into this scam by parting away with his naira for zugacoin because they are promising good returns.

yomifola:
I will wait until zuga proof me wrong

Cuz I don't believe anything wey come out from Nigeria.. I can never have a believe on it..

Everybody here in Nigeria, we are all scammers..
We that wants to use 20k take collect like millions from zuga

And

Zuga too wey dey hype their coin value pass BTC sef grin

We are all theives.. But all I know is that it will soon collapse .. We shall see

We no go hear about am again, that's when they have made enough money to run away lol

Re: Ty by Nezzjnr: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sigh... I pity Nigerians that will be so dumb to put their money into this.

This has scam written all over it.
Re: Ty by ericuzor(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
yomifola:
Please. Who wants to buy zugacoin?... I wan sell am

OP... You can still buy more so to say...

how much are you selling
Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
ericuzor:
how much are you selling

1Zugacoin
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2021
yomifola:

1Zugacoin

You're a millionaire ooo.

I heard 1 zuga is more valued than 1 btc. You're worth over $55k tongue
Re: Ty by Decryptor(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
peeps4u:

You're a millionaire ooo.

I heard 1 zuga is more valued than 1 btc. You're worth over $55k tongue

But that is one thing that surprises me. How come it is listed in coinmarketcap and the value high?
Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2021
I don't know why you want to deceive people with what we can verify online, I have checked the name of keynote speakers on the conference website, https://www.rallyofhope.eu/ your fraudster Bishop is not there. Keep on with your vain hope of valueless coins. I pity the gullible people that will fall for it.
Gnosticstudent:

The second Awardees of Global Citizen in Nigeria after Former President Goodluck Jonathan, in person of Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga has been invited to talk at a global peace conference in Korea amongst few other global citizens.

Join the Zugacoin train as a wise investor while things are still at this early bird phase. Once things fully begin and everywhere is flooded, it would be difficult or too late for you maximize the opportunity.
Re: Ty by ericuzor(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2021
yomifola:

1Zugacoin
how much is 1zugacoin
Re: Ty by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Zugacoun again?
Why una no dey relent from this una scam project?
I’d rather invest in Doge instead of SZC.

Anybody wey call me unpatriotic is just a mere fool who’s putting his or herself up for scam.

SZC my foot ��
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Make dem change am now. How person go get 1 zuga wey dem say get value pass btc and no go blow?
Imagine someone having 1btc in this time, that's more than 25m naira. 1 zuga should be about 30m or more
Decryptor:

But that is one thing that surprises me. How come it is listed in coinmarketcap and the value high?
Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2021
ericuzor:
how much is 1zugacoin

Someone has just said that it's more than 30M grin

So.. Are you buying?
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:54am On Oct 11, 2021
WHY YOU MUST REMOVE ZUGACOIN BEP20 FROM OTHER EXCHANGES.(read more than twice to understand very well please)

Do you know that Nigerian Naira and other African countries currencies are been controlled by the Western Powers? Our leaders don't have control over our money. That is why Naira is going down but there is nothing to do about it. We can't allow that to happen in ZUGACOIN. We are fully in charge. That is why we can signal you anytime danger is coming.

Do you know that the people at the top in African countries don't discuss money in their local currencies but in American Dollars. I enter some places in Nigeria where if you mention Naira they will laugh at you but they are Nigerians. Simply because of the low value of Naira.

God gave me the innovation of ZUGACOIN to clear the mess. Through technology, the glory of Nigeria and Africa will be restored and maintained.

We have some strategies on ground that will help ZUGACOIN to remain on top. Obey every instruction to enable us to make you proud.

We are going to delist ZUGACOIN from many Exchanges to enable us to implement some strategies that is of your best interest, both now and in the future.

Remove your ZUGACOIN BEP20 from all exchanges back to your wallet immediately please. If you want to trade, go to pancakeswap in the interim please.

This instruction doesn't include ZUGACOIN ERC20.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Sigh... I pity Nigerians that will be so ****to put their money into this.

This has **** written all over it.

No Bro, I think you are sincerely mistaken, it ain't scam. And I can prove it to you for as long as you live.

kindly reflect on your words carefully and employ your intelligence to ask yourself pertinent questions without prejudice.

Please don't join the train of silly comments by the apparently know-it-all ignoramuses.
Be safe!
Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Why don't you wake up and face reality that ZUGACOIN is going to remain worthless forever.what gives a cryptocurrency value is global acceptance that will lead to demand,No sensible big time investors will put money on your worthless crap.
Gnosticstudent:
WHY YOU MUST REMOVE ZUGACOIN BEP20 FROM OTHER EXCHANGES.(read more than twice to understand very well please)

Do you know that Nigerian Naira and other African countries currencies are been controlled by the Western Powers? Our leaders don't have control over our money. That is why Naira is going down but there is nothing to do about it. We can't allow that to happen in ZUGACOIN. We are fully in charge. That is why we can signal you anytime danger is coming.

Do you know that the people at the top in African countries don't discuss money in their local currencies but in American Dollars. I enter some places in Nigeria where if you mention Naira they will laugh at you but they are Nigerians. Simply because of the low value of Naira.

God gave me the innovation of ZUGACOIN to clear the mess. Through technology, the glory of Nigeria and Africa will be restored and maintained.

We have some strategies on ground that will help ZUGACOIN to remain on top. Obey every instruction to enable us to make you proud.

We are going to delist ZUGACOIN from many Exchanges to enable us to implement some strategies that is of your best interest, both now and in the future.

Remove your ZUGACOIN BEP20 from all exchanges back to your wallet immediately please. If you want to trade, go to pancakeswap in the interim please.

This instruction doesn't include ZUGACOIN ERC20.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
THERE IS NO GLORY WITHOUT A STORY.(read more than twice to understand very well please)

This is what is killing the economy of Nigeria and Africa. People are so comfortable with free things. Governments in African countries are not ashamed of collecting aid from individuals from USA and China. Africans are always looking for free things. We celebrate money without finding out the source of the money. Free things doesn't have value. The Holy Book says"WEALTH GOTTEN BY VANITY SHALL DIMINISHED". That is why we have many former rich people in Nigeria and Africa. Their sources of wealth was not defined, that is why their wealth disappeared to an unknown destination.

If we really want to change Nigeria and Africa, we must reset our minds by not being comfortable with free things. We should be able to tell the story of how we get what we have. We should stop the slogan of "it is a long story". Tell the story, no matter how long is the story.

We should stop jumping the process and landing into conclusion. We should be producing more than consuming because we have more consumers than producers as at now.

ZUGACOIN can change the economy of the whole Africa in no time. But everyone should be ready to follow the process. I will teach you how to become rich and you will in turn teach your children and we can have riches that could be sustainable. The people I gave free ZUGACOIN to, they are abusing it because they didn't pay for it, so they don't know the value.

WARNING!
All ZUGACOIN on banksecs exchange should be removed within 24 hours. It is very urgent please. Go to pancakeswap and trade, there is enough liquidity there.

INSTRUCTION
All intending Agents and Merchants should watch out for the registration process to be published later today. They are using money to register before they will be taught on how to get 5% extra profit from every transaction made with ZUGACOIN till the end of the world.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
BREAKING NEWS
About 4992 people, covering 64 pages withdrew ZUGACOIN yesterday alone and everywhere is quiet. Nobody is talking about it.

No wahala, I know you are waiting for something wrong to happen so that you can talk about it.

But wait a minute, how can such behavior take Nigeria and Africa anywhere?

I am only fulfilling my dream for Nigeria and Africa. I will go when my time comes, you will still continue with your complain but I will be fulfilled that I serve my generation.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Did you withdraw?

BTW, they can choose to talk about it or not, after all zuga collected money from them.

Gnosticstudent:
BREAKING NEWS
About 4992 people, covering 64 pages withdrew ZUGACOIN yesterday alone and everywhere is quiet. Nobody is talking about it.

No wahala, I know you are waiting for something wrong to happen so that you can talk about it.

But wait a minute, how can such behavior take Nigeria and Africa anywhere?

I am only fulfilling my dream for Nigeria and Africa. I will go when my time comes, you will still continue with your complain but I will be fulfilled that I serve my generation.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by SUPERPACK: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gnosticstudent:

I would have ordinarily ignored a goofball like you,but for the sake of clarity to others who might be reading, in the nearest future, I am responding.

I have seen your job in Life and I appreciate it. Your job is to go about calling things you are sadly ignorant about, scam. That makes you irredeemably daft.

Now, inksnation never promised anyone millions, there is a telegram group that explains what inksnation is all about and constantly gives updates on the imminent relaunch of inksnation DAO. They are still very much there.

As for Zugacoin, the likes of you are too llittle to stop what is about to unfold. Yall can foolishly scream scam from now till eternity but you are only screaming your miserable lives closer to your graves.

You have absolutely no idea who SamZuga is , what he has done and what he is doing, prolly cos your very poor IQ and EI won't let you look closer and deeper at things enough to ask intelligent question.

Your likes calling out this post, scam alert! doesn't mean you are concerned about the welfare and wellbeing of your neighbour. Your likes can never be. You are just a dog in the manger full of selfishness and negativity.
I only hope you are able to sit for a moment and reflect so as to redeem your self before it's late.
The rants of a poor scammer.

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
NOT KNOWING AND CLAIMING TO KNOW IS KILLING MANY PEOPLE.

You claim to know everything about Cryptocurrency but allowed me to found the first Cryptocurrency in Africa. As you allowed me to be the first, you are not allowing me to teach you how my own works, you are only claiming to know everything and you know nothing. I don't want to say that you are a big fool. But you can expose your foolishness in the comments, you Mr and Mrs KNOW CRYPTO.

Making ZUGACOIN very popular will help you better than withdrawal. Talking good about the prospects and progress of ZUGACOIN will help you turn anywhere and get someone who can give you cash and collect ZUGACOIN, you will get more cash than withdrawal. You can buy anything, anytime, anywhere and anyhow you want.

Making people to look at me as a failure is as good as cooking stones because I have succeeded in life already. Let's brag small to the glory of God.
I am
Archbishop

First professor of digital economy in the world (go and argue with Google)

A member of Dubai chamber of commerce (the highest in the world)

A member of Abuja Chamber of commerce (the highest in Nigeria)

I established the first secondary school in my village at the age of 24, the school has produced uncountable graduates.

I can go on and on and on, but you, who are you please? Introduce yourself properly before you will be allowed to talk rubbish with 100 Naira data.

Yes, is Archbishop that is talking like this, I was born by a woman just like you before I became even a Christian self. I am ready for that your nonsense now.

Come on! Stand up and advertise ZUGACOIN just like the person who took pictures of our advert at Lagos airport road to invite you to his laptop and phone shop in Lagos, as you can see in the screenshot .

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD READ THIS MORE THAN TWICE

I have been very angry the last few days, some people will be wondering why I am reacting this way. I would like you to read this with a very deep concentration.

Nigeria is the best country in the world where many countries in world wish that their geographical location is Nigeria. But you need to see the type of humiliation Nigerians always go through in other countries.

Promising young Nigerians keep dying in the desert on their way to Europe through Libya. Many of them move blindly without knowing what they are going to face on the way. Many parents in Nigeria are expecting their children who died on such journeys, thinking that they are working abroad.

You need to see what your sisters are going through in other countries.

I equally relocated to Dubai with the intention of not stepping in Nigeria again and I was doing well in Dubai without ZUGACOIN.

I came back just like Nehemiah in the Bible because of what I saw what Nigerian youths were going through in Dubai. I only came to lead with ideas and creative innovations that will help us bring Dubai and Europe to Nigeria. I was not coming to share money. I was thinking that Nigerians will allow me to lead them the same way Nehemiah did by sharing responsibilities to everyone and guiding them till they completed the building of the wall of Jerusalem.

I introduce Cryptocurrency which is not my invention but what is going on and will help the whole world particularly the poor countries like Nigeria.

I used Millions to advertise ZUGACOIN in Abuja everywhere thinking that government of the day will invite me and I will explain the potentials of ZUGACOIN as it will help the economy. Only for me to hear the ban on cryptocurrency as a whole.

I refused to give up. I have to start a fresh. This time on defense, to buy the confidence of people who believe in me and the ZUGACOIN project. I became a criminal that time. That was the beginning of my predicaments.

I have to buy Nellabox to prove that the ban of CBN will not affect ZUGACOIN. It wasn't easy but I refused to give up. When we finally succeeded in withdrawal to bank accounts in March 2021, I was thinking that my people will go out to let people know how great ZUGACOIN is and many people will come in so that withdrawal will continue. Instead, they settled to withdraw everything they have and forget about ZUGACOIN. When it was not possible as result of flutter waves that was paying people suspected that we are doing cryptocurrency and freeze our account with plenty money inside till today. Internal heat started generating. I was face and back with 3 battles.

Before you know it, the price of ZUGACOIN crashed to below 50 Dollars to make my battles 4

Since the time of CBN ban, I have been moving from one battle to the other till as I am typing this publication. People are not ready to understand me at all.

People suspect and castigate me as if they have any armed robbery case against me before.

I don't want to prolong my lamentation because I have a lot to say but let me jump to the matter at hand which is withdrawal.

As I am typing this publication, all payment gateways in the world that can do business with a Cryptocurrency blacklisted Nigeria. There is no way withdrawal can be automated. But because I love my country and I don't want to disappoint people who believe in me, we have to create a very complicated way to approve withdrawal manually. Thinking that, when we achieve withdrawal, my people will develop confidence in me and ZUGACOIN. They will advertise and sell to more people to enable us activate merchants app and everyone will start using ZUGACOIN to buy things. By so doing, life will become easy in Nigeria. Not knowing that everyone will suspend every other activity to come and settle for withdrawal.

Right now, I am moving from one country to another to register and make the withdrawal of ZUGACOIN automatic. I can't even tell anyone this bitter experience because they will say is another story. I'm just suffering in silence.

I am spending my personal money to get things done, people are saying is their hard earned money.

Cryptocurrency is not about withdrawal but person to person. It is a community money. The more people accept it, the more the value. It is called adoption.

I wish Nigerians will understand that I have a solution for their economic challenges and they will listen to me.
Is not about me, it is about us. I lose many things because of my country and my people. Let us do it together please. ZUGACOIN is not a business for me to make profit. It is for your financial freedom. I was very rich before I got the courage to start a big project like this. If God has not over blessed me, I could have ran away and abandon this project because it is so demanding. You can confirm this by thinking why CBN hasn't honored their proposed date for
the launching of eNaira, appreciate my efforts as an individual.

All of you talking rubbish, thinking that you are damaging my reputation, you are destroying your business, is not me. I can decide and stop now but you will do nothing. You can only talk for few days and continue with your life. I don't have any evil intension, believe God and believe me for a speedy success please.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
I invested money in zuga coin
Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
In the what's app forum I was told to sell zuga to this wallet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US-Iran Deal: Nigeria Could Lose N333bn By Year End / Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? / What Is Your Best Investment So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.