Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) (39946 Views)

Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) / Suspected Rapists, Don-chima George And Olusegun Rasak, Arraigned In Court (pic) / Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by chaloskyx: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
COS OF TITLE "CHIEF" WHATS THAT SEF NOW YOU HAVE LOST YOU LIFE SOME BATTLES ARE JUST BETTER OFF LEFT ALONE ESPECIALLY WHEN FACED WITH EVIL OPPOSITION NOW THE CHIF TITLE WOULD MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PERSON

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
check his wife well well. why would someone make a very obvious statement like IT IS YOU THAT WANTS TO BE BAALE ABI ? that is a distraction. and so it is someone who knows he wants to be baale who told those guys to say it as a distraction. i will look hard at his wife. she probably tired of the guy and wants all his properties

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
The PA messed up,he panicked and drove like an amateur .
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Day11(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wow.
My town
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by codedsoft(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:

Shut up!
. You must be a DEMON to shut him up
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Durklil: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Naija is bad
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by LikeAking: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
codedsoft:
You must be a DEMON to shut him up
Rest.
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
sad

If you become an assassin target for this country as security be now,..omo your target go easy
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/assassins-kill-lagos-socialite-month-after-chieftaincy-case-victory/

[/b]“I put the car in reverse and tried to speed off. The road was not good and in our attempt to flee, the car ran into a ditch. [b]

Say No more, all the polithiefcians you are supporting, who failed to fix the roads but prefer to loot project funds and give u and other political profiteers shares has finally claimed your life.

Your only chance to personally save your life was taken away by polithiefcians.

May your soul find peace, and may God punish your assailants.
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
angry angry

Dem dey pay CDS President salary? E get as be ooo. Where I served, there was no special treatment. Na we dey contribute pass sef

I fear my head. I was CDs president that year by force. Everybody ran away and they dumped it on me.the stress no be here and sometime I had to ' chook ' hand for my own pocket to make things work.

I know unnecessary aaka I make that year. I am surprised someone wants to kill untop the matter.

That gist get as e be unless e don change now.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Useless driver
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Kayyus09(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
And to think of it, some people specializes in killing for other people. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Gordieshegz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Valkan:
politics and politicians
I believe he was killed by a fellow contestant

. Don't be too sure bro.
That's why politics is crazy.

He could have been killed by an enemy of his opponent to paint him black, knowing fully well that people would assume the opponent did.

It might even be by an entirely different person who has an eye on that position too.
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tapout:

kai!! They were in front of him, i wonder why was he reversing when he could have accelerated instead.

If dead could rise to tell the incidence surrounding their death Ni, I'm very sure, the driver has something to do with the assassination...

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Baba40(f): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
The driver needs to be arrested, if truly those guys came with keke.... Was he trying to reverse or what? He could not speed up or something?

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/assassins-kill-lagos-socia[sup][/sup]lite-month-after-chieftaincy-case-victory/
. Humm! Less than 1km to my house here in Badore and I didn't hear about the news until I turned to Nigerian info fm this evening. What a wicked world we live in? Funnily enough, the man is a Muslim and their assailants must also be Muslim as well because majority of Lagos chiefs are Muslims. My point is that, they are observing Ramadan. Why they chose this holy period to not just a crime but a deadly crime? May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by fineberry(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Inside life...

Inside life...

Inside life...
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Ordinary CDS president post during my service year, a fellow contender had to show me his true colors by threatening me.... I for one don't bow down to threats or intimidation of any kind, but the lady I was dating then advise me to leave the position for him base on some factors... (Home advantage)

I did not listen, I went ahead with my plans too, but the guy organise some boys at the LGA I served to harrass me at a viewing center. They came with a dagger that had something that look like honey dropping from the sharp end and spoke in a harsh Hausa tone. I asked the locals who tried to calm the situation what they were saying and to my surprise, it was a deadly warning from my fellow contender.

Had to drop my plans and pick up the Financial Secretary form where I don't have any threat.

No position is worth the blood of your fellow human being, because someday you will vacate that seat you obtained through bloodletting.

May his killers and those behind this be found and killed as well.
I had similar issue when I contested for the post of CLO in akwa ibom.
The yoruba guy whom I trusted never told me he wanted to be the clo until I declared my intention.
The clo post is only reserved for corpers serving in the local government secretariat.
When we started campaign these guys turned against me.
If not that hausa and fulani corpers felt how could someone I called my friend could turn against me and started a campaign of columny, even when I wanted to back out they told me that I should stand my feet and contest.
My brotbers and sisters I won him overwhemly and that was when they formed gang.
But I shut everyone up.
I attracted alot of projects to the corpers
Renovation of corpers lodge to sinking of borehole and increments in the monthly stipends that everyone was like wow!
But there was too much betrayals amongst these yoruba guys.
If not for one guy from ondo but his mom is igbo who always gave me info.
Hmmm! They planned to use juju.
But that ondo guy i saved him when his phone was stolen in ecomog hostel at nsit atai camp.
My gingering made the thief secretly returned the phone Nokia E97 then. As luck may have it,we were posted in same place and he reciprocated by telling me every evil from the enemies camp.
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by OCEANPOWER: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/assassins-kill-lagos-socialite-month-after-chieftaincy-case-victory/

THE STORIES IS NOT CLEARED

WHAT A COORDINATED ATTACK AND KILLING, THOSE WHO WANTED TO BUY THE LAND AND LATER REJECTED OR DIDN'T NOT LIKE THE LAND, DID THAT TO LURE HIM OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE AT THAT POINT IN TIME AT WRONG TIME INDISGUISED TO UNLEASHED THEIR MAYHEM..

HIS DRIVER RUNS INTO A DITCH WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE WITH RASAK JIKOJI WITH CAR NOT BUS, A LAGOS DRIVER FOR THAT MATTER WHO CAN DRIVE ANYTHING DRIVABLE WHEN THEY VIOLENT LAGOS TRAFFIC LAW AGAINST THE LASMA/POLICE E.T.C WHEN PURSUING THEM AND WILL ESCAPE EVEN IN THE WORST BUSY ROAD SO EVER YOU CAN IMAGINE, AND THE ASSASSIN'S CAME WITH KEKE ..

RASAK JIKOJI TOLD HIM DRIVER,ACCORDING TO HIS DRIVE TO RUN, AND THE ASSASSIN'S RUN AFTER THE DRIVE LATER WITHDRAWNED IN PUSUIT OF THE DRIVE, AT UNITY ESTATE,

EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT, EXCLUDE THE WIFE
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by OCEANPOWER: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Islie:

THE STORIES IS NOT CLEARED

WHAT A COORDINATED ATTACK AND KILLING, THOSE WHO WANTED TO BUY THE LAND AND LATER REJECTED OR DIDN'T NOT LIKE THE LAND, DID THAT TO LURE HIM OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE AT THAT POINT IN TIME AT WRONG TIME INDISGUISED TO UNLEASHED THEIR MAYHEM..

HIS DRIVER RUNS INTO A DITCH WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE WITH RASAK JIKOJI WITH CAR NOT BUS, A LAGOS DRIVER FOR THAT MATTER WHO CAN DRIVE ANYTHING DRIVABLE WHEN THEY VIOLENT LAGOS TRAFFIC LAW AGAINST THE LASMA/POLICE E.T.C WHEN PURSUING THEM AND WILL ESCAPE EVEN IN THE WORST BUSY ROAD SO EVER YOU CAN IMAGINE, AND THE ASSASSIN'S CAME WITH KEKE ..

RASAK JIKOJI TOLD HIM DRIVER,ACCORDING TO HIS DRIVE TO RUN, AND THE ASSASSIN'S RUN AFTER THE DRIVE LATER WITHDRAWNED IN PUSUIT OF THE DRIVE, AT UNITY ESTATE,

EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT, EXCLUDE THE WIFE

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / Bricklayer Kills Lover For Rituals In Ogun State(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.