Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (88574 Views)

Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Julianaa: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
duro4chang:
I have to report you. Why must you castigate yoruba people here. There are cases of molestation from different parts of Nigeria irrespective of tribe. You really need to be very careful.
report me to DSS?

Did you not read the part where I said "some Yoruba men"

Why are you feeling guilty?

Are you among?

Soro Soke
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by mimik07: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
A Newly built spacious 5 bedroom 3 floors duplex en-suite , including a gym room , a cinema room and a penthouse with a mind blowing landscape view from the balcony and a spacious parking space .in lekki ikate lagos nigeria for more info call 08168480520 or 09051602422

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Cutecharlz(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
wish I am there... would have given the idiot a thunderous resounding slap or upper cut punch.

He is a bloody liar and should be persecuted for his actions. Why rape a 7 year old girl? na WA ooo...

The man should be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by porthouse7(f): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
they always blame devil, d guy said he's got spiritual problem.... lai momahmed dem

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by cocolacec(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y27KVtTFcM

Foolish baba ijesha blaming the devil.One thing about criminals is they never stop committing crimes until they are caught and severely punished.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by fatherjesse(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

They are giving the guy alibi and good ground of defence when they get to court. All of these media thing is not it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by AmazingELixir: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
undecided

Why can't he speak English for heaven's sake....stupid man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fvckyouall: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Julianaa:
report me to DSS?
Did you not read the part where I said "some Yoruba men"
Why are you feeling guilty?
Are you among?
Soro Soke
Abeg leave the poor Afonja alone
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by seanwilliam(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Since he’s found guilty , jail awaits him
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Krexpah(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
The mumu dey lie on d Devil wey Dey sleep
On its on lol aiye le o
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Julianaa: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
mimik07:
A Newly built spacious 5 bedroom 3 floors duplex en-suite , including a gym room , a cinema room and a penthouse with a mind blowing landscape view from the balcony and a spacious parking space .in lekki ikate lagos nigeria for more info call 08168480520 or 09051602422
you don't even have the interior view?

You are just standing outside the fence and taking picture undecided

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by drgideon: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
SQLmastar:
These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood!

You're a waste to humanity.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fvckyouall: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
cocolacec:

Foolish baba ijesha blaming the devil.One thing about criminals is they never stop committing crimes until they are caught and severely punished.

I have a question, then who do we blame if we can't blame the devil.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Rhado: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
Releasing these videos are wrong. How are we sure he wasn't begging under duress? A crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made. Let him be charged to Court and let the law take it's course. Infact releasing stuff like this is prejudicial to the matter as the accused has been technically charged to court. Let's stop Media trials please
Grammar

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Really dissapointed
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Kzinne: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bhol28:
Another rapist sighted
You area joker. The police has released a statement. Go read it. This his confessions in this video is clearly under duress and can be null and void in court. He is accused of committing a crime. Follow the law, charge him to court and let the judge do the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:

Nothing was established here. It wasn't rape. It was indecent assault from what the police said.

He is begging because he was conered. Baba Ijesha, I am not on your side at all. Even if you didn't do this to her the intent was there, else you won't beg.

I honestly think he is guilty of indecent assault with intent to rape but no rape has taken place yet.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by zoghys: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is so sad, this guy really fall my hand. Just too sad to watch, lanre is such an ass.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Where are all those people that were saying the guy was being setup. What do you guys have to say now
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by diplomat058(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Julianaa:
mynd44
So you can call mods now after you stupidly generalized one man action to a race of over 50 million people? Always use your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by cocolacec(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
amuwo1980:
Rape, infact all sorts sexual deprivation and cannibalism, rituals are the core traditions of those ppl that their ancestors felled from the sky and got a brain trauma

Like your ancestor got encephalitis and penile cancer.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by lebete3000: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
Releasing these videos are wrong. How are we sure he wasn't begging under duress? A crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made. Let him be charged to Court and let the law take it's course. Infact releasing stuff like this is prejudicial to the matter as the accused has been technically charged to court. Let's stop Media trials please

You'll make an excellent lawyer, even better than the Harvey Specters, Mike Ross and Annalise Keatings of this world.

Devil's Advocate l'omo...

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by drgideon: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:

He confessed to the crime in police station.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by chukwuibuipob: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
cool lobatan
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Fvckyouall: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cutecharlz:
wish I am there... would have given the idiot a thunderous resounding slap or upper cut punch.

He is a bloody liar and should be persecuted for his actions. Why rape a 7 year old girl? na WA ooo...

The man should be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour.

what's the difference between hard labor and normal imprisonment
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by evioke(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
The guy just bleeped up big time, may we not see ourselves in such a disgraceful manner.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Richieniit: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I watched the video.

Guys make we try as much as possible to dey do what is right. Try so hard to be good. Be upright. So that no idiot will ask you to sit on the ground asking questions with you begging like a slowpoke. For me o...I'd rather die than sit on the ground in front of a fellow human. I'd rather die on my feet. It's the royal way. In any case strive to do good always. And please say no to child molestation. Please.

If you want nack women plenty. Those of easy virtues sef dey. Soap dey. Vaseline dey. Indomie and egg bend down collect dey. Choose your poison. A rod is enough for the yansh. grin

I'm trying real hard to get your point here... Wait is it the woman you're calling idiot or the fact if you go wrong, you'd rather die than beg I just don't get you at all... Put aside the nonsense you typed abt doing what's right.l, I can't you feel self pity for the fool and out of everything in this video you feel never to sit on the floor and beg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Kzinne: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Rhado:

Grammar
hope you are aware that his legal team could use this video as a defence in court??

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by cocolacec(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fvckyouall:

I have a question, then who do we blame if we can't blame the devil.

Every human is responsible for its own actions and consequences.Why dont animals blame the devil too?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Icon79(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
My dear, I really don’t understand what’s going on in Yoruba land. I think it’s some type of sex perversion territorial spirits keeping some folks there in bondage.

O pari

Julianaa:
Some yoruba men and their evil sexual desires

This guy should rot in a jail for sexually abusing that girl, if fould guilty

For those quoting me with abusive words, watch the video and see how he is begging, before typing trash
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by CALCULUS16: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=101228513]Much ado about coneheaded structures. grin

You dont know the meaning of what you just wrote! You just wrote against the potter who made us and u too. i guess, u r still a kid! nature will not go against you and gives u cone headed children, thats my prayer for you
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
futurerex:
Some idiots will still defend him. Foolish old man.

One ediot above is already defending the guy...saying he might have been made to say that under duress.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.