Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (88576 Views)

Suspected Malaysian Thief Robbing Nigerians, Seen Begging After Being Caught / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by nairalee(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=101230764] guy, begging is not the way out but punishment. He must be placed on sex offender registry. Let's stop culture of cover up in the black community.

Trust white nation, this dude is going to jail for 15yrs. There is nothing like "please." Let's get over that. This is why nigeria doesn't develop.[/quote

Of course. Read my comment again. I'm criticizing those that are supporting him

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

This is not a rape case...this is a sexual molestation case. And we are talking about a little girl here. And the mother wanted to beat Baba Ijesha, not her daughter. Why will she want to beat her daughter when they were all watching the CCTV footage Live as Baba Ijeaha took the girl to the kitchen.

I want to ask you sef...so you see nothing wrong with an adult man sleeping with a 14 year old as long as the girl agrees to it? I just want to understand your mentality.

Although, it is bad not to have self control but this is just a case of set up. That man was set up and he falled for it.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by CaptainFM1: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
Releasing these videos are wrong. How are we sure he wasn't begging under duress? A crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made. Let him be charged to Court and let the law take it's course. Infact releasing stuff like this is prejudicial to the matter as the accused has been technically charged to court. Let's stop Media trials please

You are right. Nigerians don't know the implications of prejudicial comments and trials.
For this reason alone is why I'm in support of the information/social media bill.
Every single person that carries a smart phone think he can say or post whatever they like. In Japan minors were committing suicides simply because someone post something bad or bully them online.
People must descern and control what they do and how they do it online. The internet space is pretty much part of our life now and we must be civil in it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ngadaAwo: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Age of consent is 13 in Nigeria. Too bad!
jezzzz
13 age of consent
ndi alakuba sef
no wonder they do act weird
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Amumaigwe: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y27KVtTFcM

This people and paedophilia. O di egwu!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
oldtruth:

Although, it is bad not to have self control but this is just a case of set up. That man was set up and he falled for it.

SMH
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ugandatales: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bouz:
See his face, paedophile. undecided, to even think some yoruba's are supporting this evil, it's such a shame.

Which Yorubas are supporting it? Stop with the tribalism
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Onelove508:

Why was he pleading?
He was guilty, no doubt but you have to watch the video again and tell me if he actually made any admission of rape statement that is liable to send him begin the bars. Hell no!

Even when princess was interrogating him for molesting a seven year old girl, all he kept saying was that he's sorry and that he didn't know what came over him

Non of these statements made by Baba Ijebu is admission of a crime, according to law.. By the way, have you watched the movie called "Law Abiding Citizen"?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ayodele1987(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Drama
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Kzinne: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
blaise26abj:

If you are accused on a crime you are innocent of and they are not even beating you , will you claim you did ? Some will even prefer to die than admit to something they didn’t do .
There is a Cctv footage of the alleged molestation . This is a footage of his confession and you are talking about reasonable doubt . Oga talk something else jare
and you've seen the CCTV footage
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by chaloskyx: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
JUST SEND HIM TO JAIL ABEG ITS NOT YOU PLACE TO INTEROGATE HIM HES CONFESSED SEND HIM TO THE STATION THEN TO COURT CHARGE HIM AND HES JAILED JUSTICE PREVAILS
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Princess and all those guys in the video just dey murder English language like mynd44, ajepako, funjosh, vickyrotex, fatymore, bola146, funkebabee,folake4u and seunmohmoh. See as person come get headaches now
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by HEAVEN4444: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I watched the video.

Guys make we try as much as possible to dey do what is right. Try so hard to be good. Be upright. So that no idiot will ask you to sit on the ground asking questions with you begging like a slowpoke. For me o...I'd rather die than sit on the ground in front of a fellow human. [/b]I'd rather die on my feet. It's the royal way. In any case strive to do good always. And please say no to child molestation. Please.

[b]If you want nack women plenty. Those of easy virtues sef dey.
Soap dey. Vaseline dey. Indomie and egg bend down collect dey. Choose your poison. A rod is enough for the yansh. grin
very strange fellow you are. you fear men asking you to sit on the ground but you dont fear GODS wrath
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by blaise26abj(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kzinne:
and you've seen the CCTV footage

Nope . But if the police can arrest him after seeing the video and kept him for days then I don’t need to see it .
He has admitted doing a wrong and if the law enforcement agencies and judiciary feel the wrong is an offence under the law , then he should go to jail.

The girl claimed he molested her when she was 7 . Then 7 years later he does exactly the same thing to the same victim .
How many times have innocent people in this part of the world claim the devil /spiritual problems as the culprit? It’s always the guilty ones .
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Seconded

You both are extended BAS.tards
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Prolific2018: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
You called him over for a video shoot, installed a hidden camera, stagged the minor and boom!
You blew him up.
You just set it him up to die. Did i just hear you call him your friend?.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Ubiudumo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Can't he speak English?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

You're a compound mor.on.

Your fagbon is a compound mor.on
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Abimbolafavour(f): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
SQLmastar:
These videos are doctored nau....Mtcheeww!
He who is without sin should draw his blood!
What are you saying?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Durklil: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by honeybobo69: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
we all need to understand that pedophilia is a sickness, an abnormality, cos it's unthinkable for a mature man to be sexually attracted or aroused by a minor, just as it's abnormal for a guy to be sexually attracted to a fellow guy or a woman sexually attracted to a woman. I hope something is done about our brothers in the north who practice pedophilia unchecked and use Islam as a justification.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by meedoLock(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigShishi:
This video shows the moment disgraced yoruba actor baba ijesha was pleading for leniency after being caught with CCTV evidence molesting a 14 Yr old girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y27KVtTFcM

And what should we call this now? was it village people's work or kama?
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by dandig(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
I stopped the video when the supposed mother of the child ...called his attention personally and asked. Why did you do this to me. If you
are not a parent ehn walai u won't understand that feeling.. goosebumps comot for my body...I vex as dem dey give am chance dey speak english...na Tash! Gbas! Kpos! We suppose dey hear for him face, head cry
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by PoliteActivist: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Germanhunter:

You both are extended BAS.tards

Better than being a crypto-pedophile!
See above post
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Germanhunter(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Better than being a cryto-pedophile!
See above post

Lol ...you dey speak English
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by afamaustin(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=Kzinne post=101228473]Releasing these videos are wrong. How are we sure he wasn't begging under duress? A crime has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt before a conviction can be made. Let him be charged to Court and let the law take it's course. Infact releasing stuff like this is prejudicial to the matter as the accused has been technically charged to court. Let's stop Media trials please[/quote)u don't HV head
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by ultimateprof: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
WalkerMichael:
wetin still fit revive this guy career like this? cry
[size=8pt][/size]

If Mbaka can bounce back after his previous prediction, then they is hope for him. Shame no dey this country again!

The gods are wise!
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by merits(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Baba ijesa after you come out of this just relocate to sambisa am bury your shame there.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Onelove508: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
tosyne2much:
He was guilty, no doubt but you have to watch the video again and tell me if he actually made any admission of rape statement that will liable to him to prison.. Hell no!

Even when princess was interrogating him for molesting a seven year old girl, all he kept saying was that he's sorry and that he didn't know what came upon him

Non of these statements made my Baba Ijebu is admission of a crime, according to law.. By the way, have you watched the movie called "Law Abiding Citizen"?

Six and half a dozen mean the same thing.

Replying b'im sorry' 'have mercy on me' 'it is the devil's work' to an alligator means acceptance of guilt.

They weren't asking him whether he rapped her or not, because he was caught red-handed. They were only asking him why he did it.

Even if to this man hires a SAN as his lawyer, a secondary School graduate will disgrace them in Court.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by amuwo1980: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
cocolacec:

Like your ancestor got encephalitis and penile cancer.
No insults pls , stick to historical facts and verifiable evidence, no emotions here pls.
Re: Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor by Onelove508: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
tosyne2much:
He was guilty, no doubt but you have to watch the video again and tell me if he actually made any admission of rape statement that will liable to him to prison.. Hell no!

Even when princess was interrogating him for molesting a seven year old girl, all he kept saying was that he's sorry and that he didn't know what came upon him

Non of these statements made my Baba Ijebu is admission of a crime, according to law.. By the way, have you watched the movie called "Law Abiding Citizen"?

Six and half a dozen mean the same thing.

Replying 'im sorry' 'have mercy on me' 'it is the devil's work' to an alligator means acceptance of guilt.

They weren't asking him whether he rapped her or not, because he was caught red-handed. They were only asking him why he did it.

Even if this man hires a SAN as his lawyer, a secondary School graduate will disgrace them in Court provided the judge is incorruptible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.