Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,784 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day (18095 Views)

Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by ihedioramma: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kriss216:
What are we celebrating? Insecurity? Unemployment? Banditry?

We should be mourning not celebrating!
No payment o .
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Villagemeat: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
My birthday
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by blinking001(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bbqgrillsnafool:
I hope mannabbqgrillsss will observe the holiday.

I don't want to see the bastard online spewing his mundane rubbish talk

That guy na the biggest fool on planet Earth and he knows it.

Even buhari's wife criticises his misgovernance atimes, while some hopeless loafers like vulturebbqgrills, hellanus, simplylies that has not met buhari in their miserable lives keep singing his praises because of whatever they gain.

Useless filthy animals
This one is here losing sleep over someone that gives no bleeps if he's existing or not. Hahaha, this one na orisirisi something o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by mmadu4: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
please i cant help my self . been so obsessed with my ps5 what can i do to ease my mind nairalanders come to my aide
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bbqgrillsnafool:
I hope mannabbqgrillsss will observe the holiday.

I don't want to see the bastard online spewing his mundane rubbish talk

That guy na the biggest fool on planet Earth and he knows it.

Even buhari's wife criticises his misgovernance atimes, while some hopeless loafers like vulturebbqgrills, hellanus, simplylies that has not met buhari in their miserable lives keep singing his praises because of whatever they gain.

Useless filthy animals
Very funny but you need to calm down. Don't give yourself hbp because of people you've never met.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by trigger11(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
and my madam at work is insisting we come to work monday embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Lancer47(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tch
I thought it was Normally May 1st
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Patrioticman007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
blinking001:

This one is here losing sleep over someone that gives no bleeps if he's existing or not. Hahaha, this one na orisirisi something o grin

Many Nigerians are more of dictator than Adolf Hitler, imagine the insults just because someone is having a contrary opinion than yours.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Workers wey unah dey pay or the one unah dey pay peanut... this Sai barber government shame no dey hold them self
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by ofiko123(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Happy worker's day to all Nigerian worker's....
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by stevenosa(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Just say you give them a break. Which kind celebration? with the present state of things?

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

Two Bedroom house@Chemist, Akoka, Yaba, 800k, talk to me on: 0 7 0 1 9 3 5 3 2 5 8. Email: stevenosa737@gmail.com
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by letitrainnow(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good day
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Taiwojon(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
well done

though the holidays is short yet we still appreciate this one.

meanwhile there is no holidays for a man or woman who die outside Christ, as there is no peace for the wicked.

Jesus is the only way to the father, why not Repent and believe on Jesus.

why no secure your future in christ?

delay is dangerous and eternity has no end.

Christ is calling you Repent and believe the gospel

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by DedeNkem: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
As if they care about workers!
How would a worker who's owed 2yrs+ salary arrears feel about this useless holiday?
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by tnerro1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hungry4sex:
If you're reading this, you will get pregnant today.

Isa Pantami fall on you
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Judolisco(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Which workers?
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by beehivedata(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na only to declare public holidays be this Rauf work. Bunch of incompetent old and greedy people. angry
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Josywhyte: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigeria celebrating unemployment, banditry,kidnapping, herdsmen,boko haram and insecurity.... useless government
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by officialmario(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hungry4sex:
If you're reading this, you will get pregnant today.
lol
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Yola394: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
may be they want celebrates banditries, BH, and IPOB grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Bbqgrillsnafool: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
GeoAfrikana:

Very funny but you need to calm down. Don't give yourself hbp because of people you've never met.
the way he supports this evil buhari and talks bullshit irritates and infuriates me at the same time
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Am I mistaken here...I thought workers day is celebrated on the first day of may every year.
Are they shifting it to third may this time
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Bbqgrillsnafool: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
blinking001:

I am on a mission to implant sense into his skull

Why do I have this feeling you are the griller man?
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Ugandatales: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
angry
Thank God I will not go to work on Monday grin grin

Lol
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by smile11s(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
How many workers dey this country excluding yahoo boys and politicians
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Durklil: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by sukar886: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
celebrate bullshit,hope they have been paid....casted country
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by PeterCBenjamin(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day by Mubby4luv(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lancer47:
Tch
I thought it was Normally May 1st
I wanted to say something but lemme reserve my comment. Can a public holiday be given on a Saturday?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / Subsidy Probe: I didn't Collect Any Bribe - Farouk Lawan / Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.