Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia (20959 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Downey(f): 12:24pm On May 04, 2021
Stay here would favor you ...you're one of the son of this soil.

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 04, 2021
meenah04:
Oops!! And I was contemplating if I should go there for a vacation this year.
I'm cummin with you oh
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by omoharry(f): 12:25pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Thank you everyone for your suggestions,I really appreciate,but with cost of things now in the country,I would have need a second means of income, please anyone with good idea should help,I have not done business before,and I base in Asaba Delta state, please your suggestions will go a long way..
If you have a car..do Uber on weekends..it will give you some extra income.

3 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Cerebellum: 12:26pm On May 04, 2021
Nah thunda go fire Tinubu, Bubu and pantamini
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by macrodata(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2021
Latidoh1:

Nnewi south. Opposite Ozubulu. Ekwusigo by pass
Hahahaha I thought it was Nzenbadu way near Akaramma avenue?
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Antoeni(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2021
Na you sabi, If You Like Go Cotonou or Mali.
But I Am Suggesting TOGO for You
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Alejobs: 12:28pm On May 04, 2021
Work and Save money in Nigeria my friend

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Qatar2022: 12:28pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Good day everyone, please am confused on which decision to take,am age 33 and got a federal job of 111k per month,am afraid that this money can't be enough if I start having family,so am thinking of looking for a greener pasture in Dubai which my friend over there ask me to come and look for work,that we can save and move to another country,am just confused now now what decision to take, please help..
Don't make this mistake because you will love to regret it but if you want to travel go to Europe or other better country

3 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by richmond500: 12:28pm On May 04, 2021
henrybirthright:
I advise you to stick with your Federal govt job. If you are going to Dubai to look for a job you will go with three months tourist visa. If you don't find a job within the period... you have to return to
Nigeria unless you renew again till you click a job offer. Moreover, jobs over there aren't paying much...if you consider the cost of your traveling and then the FG offer you have already.
Oga, deh pay ppl 20,000AED per month, how is it not paying well?
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Ashirioluwa: 12:30pm On May 04, 2021
Save some money then relocate to a better country. I am not going to abandon a federal job for Dubai unless it’s guaranteed that you are going to get a job that will pay you more than the federal job (at least 10 times).

Dubai is not all that rosy now because some of the employers don’t like Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by muhdfaruq(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2021
My guy be grateful.111k is enough even at this hard situation we are,another thing is that they will also be increment of salary if you are patient.Do you know how many graduates are on ground loking for state work like teaching.You should thank God you have gotten a federal work.

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by mukthar2000(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2021
guy mentain ur federal job, to avoid being a labourer in Dubai

4 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by cabasaa03(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2021
Don't Try to Leave your Job for UAE. UAE (Dubai) its an Hospitality country. You Might end up Making Bed in a Hotel or you end up with security Job without rest or being a Steward in a Hotel. Your Salary will not even sustain you with 9 to 10Hrs Duty. Thank me Later. you get this kind of Job if God is on your side or you come back home. its 50/50 be guided bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Dreyton36: 12:31pm On May 04, 2021
Hey bruh
Dubai isn't for salary earners
Dubai used to be fair for salary earners as at 2011_2014
You can barely get 2500 dirhams salary job in dubai which 250k
Agent go scam you tire bc you'll have no choice than to pay them to get you jobs
Ordinary construction job which won't pay you more than 1700 dirhams 170k monthly , you'll still have to pay agents to get it , no matter how little you'll still pay about 700 dirhams to get it ..

Dubai is for working boys (H.K) [color=#000099][/color]
Loaders, money launderers , spammers

Imagine being paid 2000 dirhams for example which is close to being impossible and you're living in abu dhabi
Abu dhabi bed space alone is about 1700 dirhams lol
Except you wanna live in states like Ras al khaima, Deira and sharjah

Here's my advise , keep saving money , if you've saved up to 3milli
Get a poland or finland, turkey, cyprus, or malta visa
They're not hard to get when you've got the right handler

If you don't run gee you'll find it hard to make it in dubai bruh don't be deceived o
I'm right in Abu dhabi , don't ask me what I do bc that's not ur business kiss
It's until you get there you'll realize that dubai is not easy lol

Mind you, you can't travel from dubai to somewhere else, you must come back to Nigeria to apply for another country

Lights up my kpoli in peace

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by mrdharkchild(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2021
I always ask myself this question: If I don't do it I know what will happen already, but what happens if I do it, is the question I'd like to answer.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by yesloaded: 12:32pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Good day everyone, please am confused on which decision to take,am age 33 and got a federal job of 111k per month,am afraid that this money can't be enough if I start having family,so am thinking of looking for a greener pasture in Dubai which my friend over there ask me to come and look for work,that we can save and move to another country,am just confused now now what decision to take, please help..
keep your federal job but ensure you save every month

dubai is only good for vacation and shopping

4 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by awa(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Thank you everyone for your suggestions,I really appreciate,but with cost of things now in the country,I would have need a second means of income, please anyone with good idea should help,I have not done business before,and I base in Asaba Delta state, please your suggestions will go a long way..

You need 2nd source of income actually. Asaba is a good place to start business. Go into farming.... Poultry if you like. There is enough market to sell your birds.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by ggood: 12:33pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
brother please link me with any federal government job
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by wink2015(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
I'm living and working in Dubai,can we swap jobs,give me Ur federal government job and take mine in Dubai...or u just give me the link for the naija job let me come home

SWAP JOB !

Is he a federal government agent?
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Joe4real1988(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2021
meenah04:
Oops!! And I was contemplating if I should go there for a vacation this year.
If its on vacation, u can come, spend time here and see how things work over here. We can keep in touch though, if u intend coming soon.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by kaymart: 12:34pm On May 04, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
I'm living and working in Dubai,can we swap jobs,give me Ur federal government job and take mine in Dubai...or u just give me the link for the naija job let me come home
are u for real....?
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2021
Well, in as much as I always advice anybody that has means of leaving this shithole to leave but my brother, going to Dubai and u hv federal govt at hand, my brother u can only take one month leave, visit Dubai and see things by yourself then come back home and decide whether to migrate or not. Bcs high way people dun cast Dubai.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by NEGZY(f): 12:36pm On May 04, 2021
Unless you're coming here for vacation that's fine. If you have a steady paying job in Nigeria please stay back home.
Some people will then ask, why still stay here if things are not working as claimed? I can't really even answer that for myself but I know I have been here for 8+ years and I have learnt how to manage within available means.
I repeat unless for vacation or business purpose, don't come here oh.

3 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2021
Keep the job for now, then later you move.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Joe4real1988(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
Babahh u will start seeing quotes like 'Why are u still there if things are as bad as u portray it'. To me, dubai is 'Come and see what others are seeing/saw' kalas.

2 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2021
Joe4real1988:
If its on vacation, u can come, spend time here and see how things work over here. We can keep in touch though, if u intend coming soon.
Alright dear. I sent a PM
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm cummin with you oh
No, you can come with me, but don't Cum with me grin
Since you forgot the spelling na cheesy cheesy
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Bryan88(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2021
travel out to dubai...gimme ur govt job... grin
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by dennisworld1(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
get a fish farm business
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by tunapawizzy: 12:42pm On May 04, 2021
which federal government job be dat, weytin u wan go do for dubai...oga give us the full details before we go advice u appropriately. CBN na Federal government job, NIMASA na federal government job, ministry too na federal government job,
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by kwasoly(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:

Don't quit, you can grow on the job and Dubai is not a greener pasture. My friend there is complaining bitterly that life is not easy.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2021
Dubia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cabin Crew Needed In Arik Air / Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja / 2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.