Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) (58376 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by ruffDiamond: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
all these former oloshos set they wine themselves o. only God go fit reveal wetin all these useless women go don do behind closed door with other people children o..like making small small boys dey finger dem spoiled, smelly puna..idiat!not supporting child molestation o but the rotten skeletons wey go full all these werey wardrope go strong gan

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Sicilyjoe: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who knows the girl might be upto 20yrs
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by AuroraB(f): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:
The way Iyabo Ojo carry this matter for head dey make me dey reason many things for mind. Who knows if Baba Ijesha don sample her clean month grin

The police should arrange for Baba Ijesha court kiakia.
Don't be silly angry
That child deserves justice whether your baba Ijesha have had something to do with the women or not. Were you under a rock when Iyabo talked about her being raped

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Fvckyouall: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
thecommunist:
iyabo ojo was a rape victim on three different occasions plus she was sexually abused too

oh like she is the only rape Victim in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by 2shaw: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Upcoming artist on what fuckboy , what u got Bleep boy
Incandescent:

With this attitude you can't make it in life. You go remain upcoming artists till you kpai
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
wale377:
R*pe Case: Actress Iyabo Ojo and Princess storm Panti Police Station over alleged attempt to release Baba Ijesha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTNXxclks74
If Maryam Sanda who murdered her husband in cold blood was granted bail why not somebody who is involved in indecent assault.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Fvckyouall: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Who knows the girl might be upto 20yrs

20-7 still equals 14 so he is a rapist

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Shameless woman

Woman wey apostle dey fvck. Rubbish

Where was she and her kind when that little MALE kid matter was brought online? I didn't see all these ginger o. Olosho!

And to the simps calling themselves guys **waka** there! Fools

Any guy that is following all these oloshos and little girls to shout "justice" for the young FEMALE kid but kept quiet or was not gingering this much when that MALE kid matter was brought online

Thunder go fire una! angry angry angry angry
the child is related to princess , are you not following the story?
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:
The way Iyabo Ojo carry this matter for head dey make me dey reason many things for mind. Who knows if Baba Ijesha don sample her clean month grin

She has been a victim , so she better understands the Trauma.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by PeterCBenjamin(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Omo see the way people plenty make dey view this post. Nairaland doesnt joke with anything rape oh.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by xavuv: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Duress kee you dia

pepperdemzombie:
NOT SUPPORTING THIS MAN.
But anybody can make any sort of confession under duress
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Babinski: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:

The Courts are closed because Judiciary workers are on strike. They cannot hold Baba Ijesha indefinitely as it would be against the law. What they can simply do is grant him bail and charge him to court when the court resumes. Trying to force Police not to grant him bail is an attempt to take the law into your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by grandstar(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:

He will walk free. There's no solid case as all he did was grope the 14year old. There's also no evidence that he raped her 7 year prior.

His name is tarnished in the publics eye. He's like OJ Simpson. He won the war but lost the peace. If I were him, I'll leave the country. Stigma can kill

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by ruffDiamond: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fvckyouall:

na cruise she dey catch
you dey mind the Simpletons here..she be forming clean and spotless now.olosho actress wey carry oversized booby like mountain Kilimanjaro.. if her can of Worms mistakenly spill ehn,area go scatter, yeyebrity lots
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:
She said so but I don't believe her testimony. The Police should just make sure they perform their job diligently.

u go born girl, old 45 year old man go rape her and tore her yansh and u go know and they will bail the guy and we will not believe you

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Nwaide01: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
It seems to me that they want to teach the police their work, instead of them to hire lawyer and make sure the man is sued to court they are there making noise.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Emotionss: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:

Guy this one wey you just dey appear and disappear anyhow this days hope you're good...
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Teeklef(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Unless you've been raped or have someone close to you who has, you'll never understand.

She's an adult and it's legal for her to sleep with anyone. It's illegal, repulsive and shameful to sleep with a minor.

The topic is about the abused minor, not who Iyabo is sleeping with or who she has slept with.

You no dey sleep with women?
Who wan rape me before, my yansh is covered with the blood of jesus...... I reject every spirit of bob2risky, bolu, bisi alimi and others in jesus name.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Incandescent(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Babinski:

The Courts are closed because Judiciary workers are on strike. They cannot hold Baba Ijesha indefinitely as it would be against the law. What they can simply do is grant him bail and charge him to court when the court resumes. Trying to force Police not to grant him bail is an attempt to take the law into your hands.

Why don't they release every suspect in their custody?? Abeg leave matter for Mathias.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by articlewriter: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Is this not the same Princess that passes through Bermondsey station (Jubilee Line) on her way to Elephant and Castle/Peckham ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
NOT SUPPORTING THIS MAN.
But anybody can make any sort of confession under duress especially when you are in their territory. We were shown a confession but no blurred video to prove his action. We saw some boys bailed from a Police station, only for them to say they were arrested on the 5th of July but asked to write a hand written report that they were arrestef on 7th July celebrating 7/7 cultist day.
Another was arrested for refusal to give money, but arrested, detained till midnight and accused of robbery at midnight.
The initial story was that he has being raping the girl for 7 years, the story twisted that he used a key 7 years ago and avoiding them. Something is wrong somewhere.
He was locked in the same house alone with someone he has molested before, for him to rape her while they record on cctv? Are those people normal?

You are supporting him. Own it with ur chest at least
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by AuroraB(f): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
ndubest111:

My thought as well sue him to court if found guilty jail him and stop disgracing herself up nd down
What disgrace are you on about May shame withhold your helpers from coming to your aid when you need it most sad
Did her son or family complain to you that she's disgracing herself and them

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by thecommunist(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fvckyouall:

oh like she is the only rape Victim in naija.
well, that still doesn't exonerate the rapist!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by ruffDiamond: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:

very very possible, be like dude chop am clean mouf before jare,,da kain tin dey pain dem nau..useless olosho

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
xavuv:
Duress kee you dia, my senseless and unfortunate mother

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by grandstar(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

You've listed wonderful points. As for your last one, the devil doesn't "make use" of people; when it comes to the personal crimes they willingly committed.

The devil only calls to them, invites them, entices them, urges them; and they respond.

according to my own tiny knowledge sha

Your words rhyme with what James wrote in James 1:13-15)
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Massiveglory:
[s][/s]
My useless and miserable mother,Receive brain wherever you are IJN.

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by laprince(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Realhommie:
Too much drama....

From the earlier report he isn't being let off the hook. The case preferred against him is that of "sexual harassment" which is a bailable offence. After initial investigation no case of defilement was established and they can't proceed to court now coz the judiciary is on strike or so.

So what's the fuse all about? Why all the unnecessary drama and outpouring of emotion?

Na wa ooooo.

I think the outpouring of emotion is because of her past experiences, however, she can not prevent the system to take its course like you have rightly hinted.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
ruffDiamond:
all these former oloshos set they wine themselves o. only God go fit reveal wetin all these useless women go don do behind closed door with other people children o..like making small small boys dey finger dem spoiled, smelly puna..idiat!not supporting child molestation o but the rotten skeletons wey go full all these werey wardrope go strong gan

You are definitely supporting child molestation, what consign former olosho with child molestation, whatever they have done in d past has nothing to do with the fact that a minor was molested.. even if its any of our corrupt politicians fight for justice for the little girl I will support him.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Jinad50: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Having seen the video where he confessed,what I see is,

•Baba Ijesha has a Problem
•Its not a one off thing! It's an act that he engages in from time to time
•His cup of Iniquity is Filled.
•I won't be Suprised if other ladies and families come out accusing him in coming days.
•Even the devil that made use of him must have deserted him..
MOG please hold your peace! If u want to admonish or correct, please do so without making any dirty insinuations and assumptions.

Some of us are looking up to u.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Ollygold(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Iyabo ojo your wahala too much for this case oooo

Am coming for you (iyabo Ojo) and Muka ray love scandals

Better for you to respect yourself and leave the case for police to do their job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) / Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences / Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.