Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar (1219 Views)

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
How Peter Obi Earned a reputation as a pathological liar and Chinaman.

Explained in pictures.

4 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Philipponzaghi: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Peter Obi is also a murderer.

He supervised the massacre of Awkusu youth and dump their bodies in the river.

He should be dragged to Hague to answer for his crime against humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
How he earned the Chinaman nickname in pictures.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Kriss216: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Peter Obi is also a murderer.

He supervised the massacre of Awkusu youth and dump their bodies in the river.

He should be dragged to Hague to answer for his crime against humanity.
Peter Obi is not the cause of Insecurity and bloodshed in Nigeria. Channel your anger and frustration to the right source, you this head slammer!

10 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Philipponzaghi: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
When he was invited by the judicial panel during the EndSars saga to defend himself, he used his lawyers to frustrate the process and did not show up.

The fake activists trending Lekki killings that doesn’t occur like DJ Witch failed to speak about Peter Obi who led a confirmed massacre with evidence of bodies of Igbo youth wasting in the river.

Besides being a serial liar, Peter Obi the crook spent Anambra state money on his personal investment too and he should be thrown in jail for life!

I rest my case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Philipponzaghi: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
He also invited Nigerian soldiers numbering over 200 into Anambra State in June 2006 and in the process murdered estimated 5000 innocent Igbos in the guise of rooting out MASSOB agitators.

He should be condemned to the deepest part of hell!

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ruling junta has plunged Nigeria into crisis yet the only thing the minions could come up with is propaganda and character assassination not pictures of completed projects or a video of their supreme leader calming frayed nerves in the country down. Just pure, utter stupidity cool

5 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by PIMPAR: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Obi the habitual serial liar

5 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Philipponzaghi: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
He spent his state money on personal business too.

He is a crook!

5 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
He spent his state money on personal business too.

He is a crook!

Peter Obi said this in response to a question on “The candidate”, an Nta presidential program. Peter Obi was asked why he invested $30million of Anambra State funds in a company owned by him. In response peter claimed the company belonged to his parents and that because he knows the future of this company, he had to invest 15% of the company’s shares at $30million for anambra people and 85% remained with his family. He also explained that there has been a 3.3% growth that has seen anambra state’s 15% share value hit $100 million dollars whereas that of his parents gone up to $561 million dollars.

WILL HE EVER TELL THE TRUTH?

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
PIMPAR:
Obi the habitual serial liar
shocked
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Ruling junta has plunged Nigeria into crisis yet the only thing the minions could come up with is propaganda and character assassination not pictures of completed projects or a video of their supreme leader calming frayed nerves in the country down. Just pure, utter stupidity cool
I don't support PDP,APC or APGA.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Peter Obi is not the cause of Insecurity and bloodshed in Nigeria. Channel your anger and frustration to the right source, you this head slammer!
grin
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by mekaboy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by mekaboy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
How Peter Obi Earned a reputation as a pathological liar and Chinaman.

Explained in pictures.

I have only one laptop. Between 2010 and 2021 u would have seen me with 5 different laptops. Today i am using a 10th gen i7 hp. Does that mean i lied about owning 1 laptop?
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Philipponzaghi: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kriss216:

This doesn’t absolve him from his murderous crimes against humanity.

He will be dragged to Hague soon.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by mekaboy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

This doesn’t absolve him from his murderous crimes against humanity.

He will be dragged to Hague soon.

The more you try to mock obi. The more the Nigerian economy mocks u. angry grin
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by nameo: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Peter Obi is one of the very few persons in Nigeria i can vote for as President if he puts himself out and tell us exactly what he wants to do.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by mekaboy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Let tinubu try and contest against APC if his hands are clean.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by helinues: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
shocked
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Idiko1: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Anybody in Nigeria who is involved in the murder of agitators for Biafra as homeland shall be visited.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by LikeAking: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Are you guys surprised.

Peter O na scam.

My problem with him is, he is always forming sent.

A thief and embezzler.

Crook.

Oyoshi

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by LikeAking: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
He has only on wrist watch despite his wealth. Then he is a wicked stingy man. Every body working for him will not progress.

Say no to China Man.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:
Are you guys surprised.

Peter O na scam.

My problem with him is, he is always forming sent.

A thief and embezzler.

Crook.

Oyoshi
Why will he not form saint when 99% of former and current Nigerian politicians and military generals get away with their loot.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by LikeAking: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
nameo:
Peter Obi is one of the very few persons in Nigeria i can vote for as President if he puts himself out and tell us exactly what he wants to do.

No let am deceive you with fakenss.

The holier they claim, the faker they are.

Upon all his intelligence and smartness, ANAMBRA no get light, good education, good transport system,etc.

He is scam from China.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by nameo: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:

Upon all his intelligence and smartness, ANAMBRA no get light, good education, good transport system,etc.

He is scam from China.

Anambra is on of 3 states in Nigeria ready to go to the "leap front" stage.

And it is cos of Peter Obi.

I should know

Stop pushing silllly propaganda on the man. He is outstanding (and I hardly use that word for Nigeria leaders)

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:

He is scam from China.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by LikeAking: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
nameo:

Anambra is on of 3 states in Nigeria ready to go to the "leap front" stage.

And it is cos of Peter Obi.

I should know

Stop pushing silllly propaganda on the man. He is outstanding (and I hardly use that word for Nigeria leaders)

Abeg stop this kind talk.

Do you know how many years I lived in Anambra?

No even start to they defend wicked Naija policticians.

He is outstanding (and I hardly use that word for Nigeria leaders)

Kindly provide any substantial evidence that make this man outstnding.

Remember almost of the govs in in time built what they called schools, hospitals and roads and bridges. Show me the ones P Obi built lets compare.

The problem with the Nigerian masses is simple we have very low standards.

Stop supporting evil politicians.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by nairalandankrah: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
What is the lies in what he said..
Or is Nigeria not a failed state?
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by LikeAking: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
There are simple things any Nigerian governor will do and his state will become the most advanced in west Africa. Our politician know this things, but they are busy building substandard roads and bridges which the themed "developmental projects " because it gives them an easy access to loot public funds.

No Nigerian governor has done anything wonderful, we all know that.

W should stop giving this evil politicians support.

A man was a governor for 8 years, how many poor people graduated from the ranks of poverty during his tenure.

Is is state now a state where dreams are mad off? This is one of the biggest problems in Nigeria.

It will cost very little for any state in Nigeria to generate a thousand mega watts, compared to the budget they all receive. But our governors will never do that. Most states even need less than a thousand megs.

As for jobs/wealth creation and core development projects, thats a no go area.
Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
LikeAking:
There are simple things any Nigerian governor will do and his state will become the most advanced in west Africa. Our politician know this things, but they are busy building substandard roads and bridges which the themed "developmental projects " because it gives them an easy access to loot public funds.

No Nigerian governor has done anything wonderful, we all know that.

W should stop giving this evil politicians support.

A man was a governor for 8 years, how many poor people graduated from the ranks of poverty during his tenure.

Is is state now a state where dreams are mad off? This is one of the biggest problems in Nigeria.

It will cost very little for any state in Nigeria to generate a thousand mega watts, compared to the budget they all receive. But our governors will never do that. Most states even need less than a thousand megs.

As for jobs/wealth creation and core development projects, thats a no go area.

Re: How Peter Obi Earned Reputation As Chinaman And Pathological Liar by blackboy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Once you criticise Buhari or call for his resignation social media APC or Buhari fanatics will come after you if you are prominent are try to smear you.
Buhari is so far the worst president Nigeria has ever had. Any leader or president worse than PMB is a disaster or a keg of dynamite

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Refused The Sit At Home Order And Got Killed (pics) / Ozigbo Seeks Freedom For MNK, As Soludo, Uba Boycott Debate / IPOB - Government And Evil Politicians Created Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.