Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire (775 Views)

Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire by Nifemy4(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Happy birthday to my mentor , chief mike ishola adenuga
Today is my mentor s 68th birthday.
You can’t find another character that is worth of emulation in this country aside from this iroko of Benevolence and an enigma of humanity .

Besides his massive wealth , you will agree with me that dr.mike eludes an outstanding class of his Own that you can’t help but wonder at .

One of the few rich men in our dear country who in no way has any iota of affiliation with politics, never will you hear his voice endorsing any candidate or whatsoever.
His penchant for solitude and living a quiet rich life has always been my dream . The kind of life I love to live
rich , quiet , few friends , And touching life’s quietly without media attention.

Happy birthday mentor !!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmm all this April Pikins sef ...we don't even see his break light again...Happy Birthday sha.
Re: Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire by gnykelly(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
this man always have a way of escaping the media
Re: Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
The only Nigeria billionaire i respect

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire by Daniel058(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nifemy4:
Happy birthday to my mentor , chief mike ishola adenuga
Today is my mentor s 68th birthday.
You can’t find another character that is worth of emulation in this country aside from this iroko of Benevolence and an enigma of humanity .

Besides his massive wealth , you will agree with me that dr.mike eludes an outstanding class of his Own that you can’t help but wonder at .

One of the few rich men in our dear country who in no way has any iota of affiliation with politics, never will you hear his voice endorsing any candidate or whatsoever.
His penchant for solitude and living a quiet rich life has always been my dream . The kind of life I love to live
rich , quiet , few friends , And touching life’s quietly without media attention.

Happy birthday mentor !!
your mentor or role model? cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire by Aquilazng(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
My mentor and role model together. Since 2015 I have been trying to meet this man but always turn back by security at banana island gate. I hope someday to meet with Him.
Re: Meet The Most Interesting Character In Nigeria , He’s Also A Billionaire by billante(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Actually his is not impacting much lives in Nigeria!

I don't think God gave him that massive wealth and it's not creating massive jobs or philanthropy works.

Don't bring up Glo and Con oil because their staff strength is minimal compared to the amount of jobs Adenuga wealth can create and pay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Advise On Business / Where To Buy Ring Lights At Best Prices; Wholesale Or Retail / Who Knows How I Can Get IBAN For Gtbank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.