Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic (54892 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by 9jaRealist: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
2021Blogger:
Woman’s arm amputated after her husband allegedly butchered her arm and leg because he suspected her of infidelity (Graphic photos)

A woman has narrated how her husband, who she claims she has caught cheating many times on their matrimonial bed, butchered her because he suspected her of cheating.

Roselyne Victory O’Neill now has one arm after her left arm was amputated following attempts by her husband to stab her on her chest.

Narrating her story on Facebook, She alleged that she caught her husband cheating multiple times during courtship but she forgave him.

They married on November 24, 2018, after both checking their HIV status and submitting negative reports.

However, she claims that into the marriage, she discovered he has tested HIV positive since 2017 yet concealed the information from her.

She said she confronted him about it and he told her he owes her no explanation.

Subsequently, she took herself and their baby boy for HIV test, forgave her husband, and remained in the marriage.

Roselyne, who has a food stand in Cultural Centre Field, Calabar, said her life changed on Dec 27, 2020. She woke early that Sunday and went about her business to fend for herself, as she claims her husband spends his money on women and she’s left to cater for her needs on her own.

Since it was the festive season and most of her workers travelled for the Christmas break, she had a lot of work on her hands.

While selling food to people who returned for the Christmas holiday, she said a customer came in and she recognized him as an old friend from school. They hugged, chatted briefly, then she went about serving her other customers.

Because it was a busy day for business, she sold food till 11pm. She explained that she was too tired and sleepy by the time she was done so she called the driver who usually takes her back home but he wasn’t picking.

Her old classmate, who was still on the field with other revelers, tried to help her order a cab online but she said the cost was too expensive, so she just arranged chairs and decided to sleep at her stand that night.

She explained that this is not unusual during festive seasons and there were others also staying over at the field.

She slept off immediately and woke the next morning to shouts from her husband calling her a “prostitute” and other names.

She said that before she could defend herself, he brought out something she thought was a belt and aimed it at her chest. She blocked with her arm and that’s when she discovered it was not a belt but a knife.

He struck her arm three times before people in the field attempted to stop him.

Angered that he could not stab her on her chest, she said he then started stabbing her leg.

She lost consciousness and was then rushed to the hospital where she underwent 3 surgeries.

Her arm became infected due to the knife used to inflict the injury and had to be amputated.

She revealed that even while she was in the hospital, she discovered her husband was busy seeing other women and wouldn’t provide the full money needed for her treatment.

She says she’s done with the marriage and now calls him her “ex-husband”.

The case is in court.

Source: http://uzomediatv.com/womans-arm-amputated-after-her-husband-allegedly-butchered-her-arm-and-leg-because-he-suspected-her-of-infidelity-graphic-photos/

Typical MISOGYNISTIC Nigerian male.
They full ground here for Nairaland...SMH

>
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Petacephas: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2021
Bastard man. But the woman should have called the husband to let him know the condition of things that night to inform him of her staying behind at the shop. Having said that, there should be no justification whatsoever to warrant one stabbing another. You did not create her you only married her and if you are tired just pick another and leave her to her life, why trying to kill her and when you did not succeed you ended up amputating her. What a wicked world. You must pay for this wicked act. You are the real devil.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by TheOnlyUyai(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
wonder233:
Shut up! He asked a valid question. Nigerians will just hear one side of a story and start screaming blue murder. What if you hear the complete story and hear the man never did this to her? Even Derek Chauvin that killed someone in broad daylight was still given an opportunity to say his own side of the story

Are you even supposed to ask this question? If this happened to your sister, would you still be asking such a barbaric and insensitive question? Why was your gender even created?
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by wonder233: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
You are supposed to ask. That is how you ensure justice is done. Justice is superior to your naiive gender wars. In this country, people get away with murder because they narrated their side of the story first, and immediately simple-minded emotive folks like you already reach a verdict. Do you know how many people were murdered and made to look like suicide? And gullible folks like you, rather than ask for investigations to ensure no foul play, you start writing meaningless stuff like "no matter what you're going through, suicide is not an option", "take care of your mental health", bla bla bla. If you don't know anything, at least, learn from the George Floyd case: even though, the case was glaring and captured on camera, rigorous questions were still asked.
TheOnlyUyai:

Are you even supposed to ask this question? If this happened to your sister, would you still be asking such a barbaric and insensitive question? Why was your gender even created?
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Calito1(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Cpossibility post=101231839]
I'm typing this from sick bed after the scaffold I was on working as a mason man collapsed and I fell to the ground leading to broken legs and injuries. It happened on the 17th of March and since then, I have been in the place of a bone setter which is over 1 month now. Also, I'm still owing the baba bone setter 25k which I am unable to pay as at now. I call for good spirited Nigerians to help me as I can no longer provide for myself and my family till I get back to my feet. Please help and God will richly bless you.

Union bank.
Segun Johnson[419]
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Cpossibility(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2021
[quote author=Calito1 post=101291627][/quote]

If not 419, what should I do to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.