Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,843 members, 7,798,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) (39301 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown / Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by wale377(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tyson fury calls out Anthony Joshua about their upcoming match. In the video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNcjoX5STo

you can hear Tyson fury calling Anthony Joshua names like
“Useless duffer”, “big ugly shit house” etc

He also said he’s gonna smash his face as there is nothing Anthony Joshua would do about it.

Quoting theSUN

And he promised the fight will not make it into the fourth round, one way or another.

Fury said: "While I'm on a rant, I may as well call out one more person; a big useless dosser, not a real fighting man, hype job, bodybuild, crossfit, big, ugly s***house.

"And that's Anthony Joshua. AJ, if you're out there let's make this fight happen you big dosser, you big s***house, bum dosser.

"I'm going to smash your face in too, and there's not one thing you can do about it. Prove me wrong sucker, prove me wrong.

"I'm No1, numero uno."

Fury then added: "Just been thinking, another message for AJ; AJ, if you go past three rounds with me, I'll quit in the corner.

"Because that's how confident I am of taking you cold out in the first two, three rounds. Out, like a light switch."

Joshua, 31, and Fury, 32, signed to fight each other in March, with promoters left to agree a date and venue.

AJ's backer Eddie Hearn revealed both champions had agreed a site deal, believed to be Saudi Arabia, with three weekend spots to choose from.

But Fury's US promoter Bob Arum threw doubt over the unification, claiming to have not spoke to Hearn for weeks.

The Matchroom Boxing boss was quick to fire back, as he insisted it was all part of Arum's plan to pile the pressure on.

Hearn told The Mirror: “Bob is trying to put pressure on, that’s how he works.

"He will think it’s a bit slow now, give an interview thinking it will speed up the Middle East.

"We don’t need to play that game, everybody’s on board, let’s just go through the process correctly.

“Time is of the essence and if we got into a situation where the site agreement wasn’t signed in less than a week, we would have to start looking at things.

"But no-one has a plan B, which is a good sign. Bob may talk about Tyson fighting Wilder, but he ain’t going to fight Wilder, it’s a nothing fight.

"I don’t have other plans, normally I have plan A, B and C, but it’s all about this fight and it will happen."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14798802/tyson-fury-quit-corner-anthony-joshua-three-rounds/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
It’s possible.. I'm just using this medium to say a happy new month in advance to all NL.
As real Gee if anyone can make a sentence with one letter word all through, i go do giveaway for am 12midnight GMT tomorrow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by iammo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
cool

Psychological manipulation

What makes AJ lethal and dangerous is that he has no pattern or style, he is unpredictable, you never know when he would go offensive or defensive...

Tyson fury on the other hand , watching highlights of his match, he is very predictable, he uses mind game and plays arround the ring till his opponent becomes vulnerable

Tyson fury seem to be in a panic mood and he keeps covering it with his rant and hype, from his last match with Weilder he has been talking nonstop about AJ and taunting AJ, AJ barely even responded till now, he can't seem to keep shut about AJ

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Bruno3000(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm with fury... Go fury! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by DDDEnterprises: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't know why they can't be humble.
Na so Wilder talk all the trash wey he talk and we know where it ended.

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Word war!!
Fury knows what he is Doing!

In the Journey of Life, you need to be alert Spirtually and Physically. There are words spoken to you, that you will need to cancel and Return on the head of the sender.
The tongue is a very powerful tool and it could make or mar an individual. In the battle of Life, someone's Words will stand.
When someone utters what is not good to you, no matter how it is uttered, Jokingly or otherwise , Cancel it and Return it upon His/her head in JESUS Name

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by tillaman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Sunnybay7: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Rumble in the jungle, it's gonna be rough and tough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nogodye(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Can AJ survive this? I pray he does!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
am worried for AJ.

Fury is a mean fighter.

He is not known to have ever failed on his words.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Kestolove(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
AJ just sign his death warrant, AJ is not a good fighter and fury know this that's why his saying he can't go pass 3rd round with him...I pity AJ aswear

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
nwaanambra1:
am worried for AJ.

Fury is a mean fighter.

He is not known to have ever failed on his words.
once fury open mouth talk, naim be say e don be for his opponent patapata. But all na for promo.

22 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by xpressionx(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
AJ will knock you out on the 4th round

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Casham: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Now I know for sure Anthony Joshua is gonna end this guy's career. Quote me on this: Fury will never even make it to the second fight after AJ ends his career in the first fight. AJ's already had his first and last defeat with Ruiz. He's never tasting defeat ever again. I have my strong reasons.

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by paulolee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
chaai....dis wan loud o...bt na motivation for Joshua...
if u good, u gat blow ur trumpet...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
"I'm going to smash your face in too, and there's not one thing you can do about it. Prove me wrong sucker, prove me wrong.

"I'm No1, numero uno."

Fury then added: "Just been thinking, another message for AJ; AJ, if you go past three rounds with me, I'll quit in the corner.

"Because that's how confident I am of taking you cold out in the first two, three rounds. Out, like a light switc
Shey dis one na boxer abi hypeman?!!
He will make a good hypeman at Quilox tho.

Casket tinzzzz

Angelfrost:

Nah... Not hype o. Fury is the last of the true brawlers! He punches far harder than he speaks.

Even dangerous Deontay Wilder was sensationally humbled by that Gypsy. Maybe it's true that A.J has been dodging the guy for years.

Well, our man has got to really do his home-work, and seriously step up his training for this one! This will be HUGE!!! The fight of his career!
True that Angel.
You have some very valid points there.
Check the details of the match below this post.
It's gonna be HUGE!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
We can't wait for the fight mehn!
It's gonna be lit !!

More details about the anticipated match.....

Contracts have been signed for the undisputed clash, but a site deal still must be agreed and big questions remain over the details of the historic match-up…

Fury and Joshua have agreed a two-fight deal but details over the date and location have not been confirmed yet.

All the talk from both camps has been aiming at a date in late July or early August with the rematch then coming around mid-December.

On Sunday, April 11, Joshua and Fury were presented with the site deal offers for their fight. 
Saudi Arabia in July is currently the clear favourite.

The financial terms will likely state that the first bout will be a 50/50 purse split, while the rematch will be a 60/40 split in favour of whomever wins the first.
(That's how they roll!)
The fight will be to unify the WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO heavyweight world titles.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Lincoln275(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Ah! Shey AJ will still fight this fight like this?

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by design104: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
grin grin

This guy get mouth sha.
No worry when e Naija punch reach you, you go know say no be wilder you dey fight with.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
After this fight, Aj will be classified in the same category as Ali as the greatest fighter of all time.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
See MOUTH ooo
Americans with diz their 5000 words in 2minutes.
This was how WILDER started..
They later sutured his mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by tiswell(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
grin
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by blinking001(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Pride goeth before a fall

8 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Tab4kids(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
New Kids educational android tablets @25k

Android 9.0 operating system

2GB RAM

16GB ROM

4000MAH BATTERY CAPACITY

WIFI SUPPORTED

PRE INSTALLED GAMES AND APPS

Comes with screen scratch protector, stylus pen, earpiece, OTG cable, usd cord, charger, eyeglasses, and many more

Call or WhatsApp 07 0 618098 19
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by dynicks(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
This reminds me of how APC behaved during their campaign..

Now even the odds are against them!!...

13 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by jenne17: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
we'll see about that
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by liajosh(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Let the best man win.
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by kenzysmith: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
I don't see how jousha can defeat fury they shouldn't even compete on a normal day if wilder and fury are of the same size wilder we murder him, Tyson have an advantage here he is on a league of is own talk about height, speed, confidence , even jousha will be happy with a draw here . Tyson is a beast forget Nigerian patriotism I will be shock if jousha last for 12 rounds.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by BruncleZuma: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Anthony
Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Aj go pass 3rd round but fury go win that 1 I know

6 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) by donbrowser(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Analysis On UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw / FIFA Announces Host Cities For 2026 World Cup / Napoli Fine Osimhen As Birthday Video Shows His ‘Recklessness’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.