Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) (25715 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / Fayemi’s Appointments Characterized By High Level Of Religious Discrimination – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by lastchild: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
edoairways:

Yes he is. There is scripture backing for that ( see 1 Samuel 13:1-15:33).
so now that he's saying otherwise, now he said buhari is the wrong choice, is he also right?
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by udemzyudex(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Baba is singing a different tune now, ye workers of iniquity.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by edoairways: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
lastchild:
so now that he's saying otherwise, now he said buhari is the wrong choice, is he also right?
Yes because the masses wanted Jonathan out of the way back then.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by victorazy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Franking:

Ur point of view makes sense but God is taking too long.

God does not hide things from us, He actually hide things for us.

When Joseph brothers sold him, they thought they were harming him but they never knew they were actually showing him the way of his destiny.

Had it been Satan knew that the death of Jesus will bring salvation to humanity he wouldn't have supported his death.

If God had reviewed it to Mbaka the other way round, we wouldn't, especially North wouldn't have voted for him.

Do you know where I fear God most, when he said He was the one that hardened the heart of Pharaoh against the people of Israel. Exo. 14:8 grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by danhans(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
ochejoseph:

Numbers 23:19 (New King James Version)

19 “God(A) is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He (B)said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
I tire honestly,that is what makes me wonder.the beginning and the end,so how come all this lies......guy men

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by princessdeo(f): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
I wonder how some people use the name of GOD to tell lies comfortably.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 30, 2021
He's now eating his own words.. Men of God. Shame..
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Brown envelope pastor
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 30, 2021
ochejoseph:

Numbers 23:19 (New King James Version)

19 “God(A) is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He (B)said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Mbaka is a liar
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Franking: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2021
victorazy:

God does not hide things from us, He actually hide things for us.

When Joseph brothers sold him, they thought they were harming him but they never knew they were actually showing him the way of his destiny.

Had it been Satan knew that the death of Jesus will bring salvation to humanity he wouldn't have supported his death.

If God had reviewed it to Mbaka the other way round, we wouldn't, especially North wouldn't have voted for him.

Do you know where I fear God most, when he said He was the one that hardened the heart of Pharaoh against the people of Israel. Exo. 14:8 grin

Those are tales by moonlight. I don't believe a word of the bible.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Dumte(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Father Mbaka I don't blame you, after all you were looking for daily bread
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2021
post=101234073:
GOD IS GOOD : ALL THE TIME.

(Quote this post to say rubbish If God is not good to you, then watch the devil take TOTAL control of your life 7 hours from now)

We Rise!

Lol cheesy
Cruise Master wink

Dem dey always collect dem MANNA Lamba steady!
Dem no reach!
Nourish Super Loaves

So if I quote this post and say that only daft, brainwashed humans support apc or pdp or any politician my life will be in shambles abi? Lmao...May the lives of supporters of apc be handled the same way apc has handled this country. Say a big amen to that.
Anyway you seem to be getting better. No more sensible defense for the stupidity and failure of the apc hence you have resorted to empty, childish prayers to scare people from quoting you. So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by victorazy(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Franking:

Then congratulations grin

"Them dey telling pesin" grin
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by em19em9: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Again
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by vanvino(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Franking:

You don't need to believe the bible for it to be true or false, just like the next day don't need your belief for it to come, nor the law of gravity.... There are truth which exist outside your beliefs, only experiences can lead you to it
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Franking: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
vanvino:
You don't need to believe the bible for it to be true or false, just like the next day don't need your belief for it to come, nor the law of gravity.... There are truth which exist outside your beliefs, only experiences can lead you to it

Believe ur tales by moonlight it won't make it true.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by yachal: 6:29pm On May 01, 2021
nairalee:
That's why I've lost my respect for most of these so called men of God. Some of them occupying church positions by day but swimming with the devil by night.

Me too. I have lost my respect for most of them.
BTW are you thru learning Fx?
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by mechanics(m): 12:11am On May 02, 2021
Hahahahah.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by caxi(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2022
Failed nation o God look at Nigeria and mere human in itFailed nation o God look at Nigeria and mere human in itFailed nation o God look at Nigeria and mere human in it
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by rolams(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2022
Which God! Your eyes don clear now abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.