Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti (55537 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ibechris(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Fulani will never let it go..Never!

They will definitely revenge even if it will take a hundred years

My brothers from that zone need to be extremely careful

Then u need to know the igbos well.
Igbos dont forget but could forgive all and sundry but make any attempt,they (igbos) will hit them back that u will see more cries from these terrorists Miyetti group.

Every malam or aboki including the fulani know that without igbos,Nigeria would have been dominated by them and their only headache is still the Igbos. I pity them because they are taking the fight to the wrong place.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Maconstruct(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
D only battle line is between d rich and poor.

Rich (money worshippers) getting more powerful using poor pls emotions , tribe & religion as trigger.

Poor ppl getting poorer fighting at d alarm of d chess players.

At d end all rich ppl frm all tribz will still buy properties & ball in xclusive tourist sites, passing d lesson to dia children.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Timon4real(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
You already took side by declaring the fulani's winner simply because igbos are more industrious both within and outside their zone..but you failed to realise that the winner can only be determined after the war, not by the properties scattered everywhere...
If you carry out your research well, you will figure out that the Fulani northerners are also everywhere too...
So be careful with your words
richmond500:
Igbos will loose, u guys are everywhere, ur properties is everywhere.
Its time u guys drop this braggadocio because even if Fulani no enter SE, they can kill lots of Igbo's...
Well, I am neither Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa nor Fulani, make ona fight, I'll be watching

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Austineva(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johnrio22:
I love una boldness.
But mind you, Igbos are not people that can shy away due to boldness of any motherfucker around.
Bring it on men. it's good this time.
men vs men
I swear! If they try it and if another war did not burst in Nigeria make I know wetin cause am! Igbo's will unleash the pains they have bn bearing for so long now! We re yet to retaliate come what happened in d civil war! Hw I wish they will push it further. We are waiting for them

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by osewanu(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
flokii:

You better leave Yoruba out of your mouth..

We told you during the Endsars destruction of Lagos by IPOB, directed by Obianuja a.ka. Dj Swith and cohorts that the evil you wish for Yorubas will befall you ten folds.

The Miyetti Allah will strike.. continue cheering Kanu and UGM on.

Are you been paid?

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by biafranrealson: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
why is the security agencies in nigeria(DSS,SSS,ARMY,POLICE ETC ) ALL WORKING TO PROTECT THE FULANI PEOPLE BUT TURNED DEAF AND BLIND AND DUMB WHEN HERDSMEN SLAUGHTERS HUNDREDS

WHY DO WE HAVE THIS ONE SIDED GOVT SECURITY FORCES?

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
There is something really evillll about these nothern people,despite all the killings, bombings and destruction of farm lands, they are still beating their chests. Who did this to Nigeria

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by richmond500: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Timon4real:
You already took side by declaring the fulani's winner simply because igbos are more industrious both within and outside their zone..but you failed to realise that the winner can only be determined after the war, not by the properties scattered everywhere...
If you carry out your research well, you will figure out that the Fulani northerners are also everywhere too...
So be careful with your words
All I am saying is, Fulani people are not everywhere with huge businesses like Igbo's, If the worst come to worst, they can forfeit their wheelbarrow and onion and run to their States, they can forfeit their indomie joint and run, but can the Igbo man easily forfeit his multi million naira business? Ur answer is as good as mine, its high time Yoruba and Igbo try to understand each other, but ur stupid leaders are more obsessed with wealth fame and power than they are with peace and u all seems lost.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Plusstreet(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Avengers. Blood you shed over the years has covered your eyes and you are now everyone's enemy all over West Africa and beyond. Why not pause and ask yourselves questions. Even if you choose this self destructing path, why not pity your next generation.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by richmond500: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Austineva:
I swear! If they try it and if another war did not burst in Nigeria make I know wetin cause am! Igbo's will unleash the pains they have bn bearing for so long now! We re yet to retaliate come what happened in d civil war! Hw I wish they will push it further. We are waiting for them
No allow me swear thunder for u o, last time I checked SE share border with north central that has some fulani, u can fight ur war there and not involve the whole Nigeria. Just invade ona start the war, u fit contact me to supply pure water in case ur troop start to thirst

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by scarchiji: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
richmond500:
Igbos will loose, u guys are everywhere, ur properties is everywhere.
Its time u guys drop this braggadocio because even if Fulani no enter SE, they can kill lots of Igbo's...
Well, I am neither Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa nor Fulani, make ona fight, I'll be watching
If the population of Igbo's in the North go after the Fulani's they'd have long gone into extinction in Nigeria, I hope it doesn't get to that though.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Acidiously: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed
You are super dumb. Has your father tried to buy land in the east? Hatred go choke you.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Austineva(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are still living in the past.
Fulani herdsmen terrorist doesn't strike Igbos living in north.they are going to take their revenge in Igboland and the circle of violence continues.
I hope ESN will be able to repel the attack whenever it happens or else......
then they will be wiped with a night. I trust my Igbo brothers for d job

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Amanda4life: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
UR are not gonna win this .

If military should stay aside.and every other tribe

No u can't win

IBOS ARE NOT NOTHERN CHRISTIAN S U SLAUGHTER EVERY NIGHT

NOT NORMAL for a typical ibo to sleep without knowing what going on in his environment at night

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Emergingnation:
I don't want to believe that the DSS ain't seeing this open threat coming from Miyetti Allah.

Lest I forget: Buhari is working with Fulani herdsmen to take over Nigeria, Governor Ortom

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/
They are all dead and dumb when it comes to Fulanis ding the threatening and the killing.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Acidiously: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
richmond500:
All I am saying is, Fulani people are not everywhere with huge businesses like Igbo's, If the worst come to worst, they can forfeit their wheelbarrow and onion and run to their States, they can forfeit their indomie joint and run, but can the Igbo man easily forfeit his multi million naira business? Ur answer is as good as mine, its high time Yoruba and Igbo try to understand each other, but ur stupid leaders are more obsessed with wealth fame and power than they are with peace and u all seems lost.
You keep threatening Igbos with their businesses outside the east, those markets that are burning every other day all over the country, have you tried stopping it?

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by coconat(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
POINT OF ORDER PLS FULANI DONT OWN NAIJA.. WHEN GEJ WAS ON SEAT, DID U EVER HEAR D IJAWS SAYIN DEY OWN NAIJERIA? NEPOTISM... grin grin grin

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by nwaanambra1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
frowland:

Bro this guys don’t make noise oo. The only thing they know is how to fight fire with fire.

Naa! they are the highest grade of cowards - THEY NEVER FIGHT YOU MAN TO MAN.

They sneak in by night and commit their evil slaughter whn no one is expecting them.

NOW WE ALL KNOW THEIR METHOD - WE WILL PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP AND GREATLY SURPRISE THEM WHEN THEY MAKE THEIR MOVE.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by canjuice101: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ruuugged, one thing these fools don't know is that the ship don set sail. If you kill any of our own we will kill double of your own in returne.Now we have AK's with most rugged ESN and can hit you hard when ever we wish. Please you fools should bring it on ASAP

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Blissfulebony419(f): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed

U re just a peice of scum undecided
Jaaqbruce:

U re just a peice of scum

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by dederocs(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is an open threat, this is hate speech.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Elfaris(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
It's just amusing seeing some f00ls on here comment irrational and crazy takes, hiding behind their keyboards and praising terrorists killing innocent people and claiming that they're ready for war. Nnamdi Kanu as cowardly as he is, is out of the country and pushing others to go die like chickens. Are y'all that daft? Remember that when war really starts, it's not like you see in the movies, you won't even have a phone or data to even log into nairaland to write rubbish.
No matter how hurt they are, Miyetti Allah should not take laws into their own hands. They should have faith in the system and allow the law catch up with those terrorists!

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by awgumayor: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

They will definitely revenge from Arewanistan republic. Any drop of blood caused by Fulani in Igboland will see the end of all Fulani in Igboland and even the Hausas that are shielding them will not be spared. Let them bring it. Pls don't ask me what about igbos in the north. They are on their own.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Mpanyi: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Who will avenge the ones they are killing too. Mind you, Igbo don't forget even if it reaches one thousand years. Can't you see Igbos have not forgotten Biafra war of more than fifty years now. So you guys should stop hyping a particular group. Let the dead on both sides get good justice.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by richmond500: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Acidiously:

You keep threatening Igbos with their businesses outside the east, those markets that are burning every other day all over the country, have you tried stopping it?
u can't understand its fine though, u guys can destroy urselves, my problem is that Igbo's and Yoruba that are going about their normal lives could get involved in this tribal stupidity
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Timon4real(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
But come to think of it, why is this miyetti Allah still moving free with so many hate speeches..
With their dumb reasoning, if they decide to do the mathematics well.. calculating the number of people that have been raped and killed in their farms and homes by this same herders, you would realize the numbers of the herders killed is less compared...so why this useless analogy...they even said they have the figures? LoL..
Please let him also tell us the figures of those massacred by their evil herders too...
Such impetus

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by UncommonLogic: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Emergingnation:
I don't want to believe that the DSS ain't seeing this open threat coming from Miyetti Allah.

Lest I forget: Buhari is working with Fulani herdsmen to take over Nigeria, Governor Ortom

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

You seriously think that they won't get revenge? Might be now might be later, buth these ones never forget. They will surely get revenge.
When you applaud killing of innocent people just because they belong to a tribe, don't come here when they seek revenge.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by witworth(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oya na, shey be you think say eye never open unlike before wey una dey threaten everybody, not anymore. Never again.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by richmond500: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
coconat:
POINT OF ORDER PLS FULANI DONT OWN NAIJA.. WHEN GEJ WAS ON SEAT, DID U EVER HEAR D IJAWS SAYIN DEY OWN NAIJERIA? NEPOTISM... grin grin grin
Fulani own Nigeria, wen GEJ was on seat, how many Ijaw had the most sensitive posts?
Don't compare GEJ to PMB
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
The luck this fulani killer herders have is that, they are being protected by the federal govt, same way the federal govt baby feeds dangote. if not. these fulani killer herdsmen would have been wiped off. Long ago. Check it out, these miyetti guy was a nobody during jona tenure. how come he now drives a bullet proof lastest lexus jeep with security forces around him all of a sudden
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by topboss: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

MY PRAYERS IS DAT U ENCOUNTER A FULANI HERDSMEN SOON, SINCE U DEY SUPPORT EVIL.

SAVE YOUR ADVICE FOR YOURSELF, SE PEOPLE DONT NEED IT.

AS IT IS TODAY, IF ALL NIGERIANS REVENGE FOR WAT FULANI HAVE DONE, NOT ONE FULANI WILL BE LFET ALIVE.

SO LET FULANI KEEP DIGGING THEIR GRAVE, WE SHALL SEE IN THE END.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by MummyD2020(f): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

They are issuing threats becos they have the fed govt backing them. Careful indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66