Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today (70780 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by stacyadams: 1:01am On Apr 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother house so this morning when my friend brother has gone to work the relative who is about 15yrs who stay with them caught my friend when he was peeping her through the key hole when she was having her shower, my friend has been begging this guy since money he called me to narrate every thing to me. the relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
I got fifteen k for sale
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by frozen70(f): 1:22am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=101238922]Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother house so this morning when my friend brother has gone to work the relative who is about 15yrs who stay with them caught my friend when he was peeping her through the key hole when she was having her shower, my friend has been begging this guy since money he called me to narrate every thing to me. the relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die. [/quot

Let him go ahead and report and then the threat will end
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Kenturkey048(m): 6:08am On Apr 30, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.
. grin grin angry grin grin I swear...You be big witch....

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by femi4: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother house so this morning when my friend brother has gone to work the relative who is about 15yrs who stay with them caught my friend when he was peeping her through the key hole when she was having her shower, my friend has been begging this guy since money he called me to narrate every thing to me. the relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
Report himself to his brother's wife and ask for forgiveness. A blackmailer will not stop demanding from you, shut them up by reporting yourself

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2021
He should tell his brother himself and ask for forgiveness or else he would be blackmailed anytime the other guy feels like
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Offpoint1: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The 15year old boy tho grin
Opportunity comes but ones brogrin let the young lad utilize is own wellgrin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by delzbaba(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Go and report the 15 yr old boy for peeping first and you act as the witness,two against one ,tables have turned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The 15year old boy tho grin
Shocking wave

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
stacyadams:
I got fifteen k for sale
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Tillatalk: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
Be like when I was 14, I went to spend the long holiday at my elder sister's house. My sister asked to attend to the provisions shop in the front of the house. Naso my longer throat took my eye to vitamilk. I checked to make sure no one is coming and opened it and drank but the taste was horrible - I thought it was milk. To wash the nauseous taste from my mouth I had to open a peak milk tin, afterwards, I hid both containers.
Unknown to me, the neighbors across the road were watching me. One of them - a girl of about 20+ - crossed the road and took a bottle of viju milk and crossed back without saying anything to me. I followed her sharply.
"Aunty pls give me my money for that drink"
"If you don't get out of here I'll go and report you to your sister for those things you drank" was her reply. "You think say we no dey watch you?"
I crossed back the road, straight to my big sister
"Sister, one girl from the compound across came and took viju milk without paying, I asked her the money and she threatened to report me to you for eating things from your shop"
Big sister tie her wrapper and said " come show me the person"
We crossed and I pointed the girl out, she's drinking the viju
"Patience give me money for that drink"
"Aunty let me tell you what this boy..." My sister didn't allow her to finish
"I didn't ask you to monitor anyone for me, give me my money now now!" I was just smiling like Smeagol
"Okay Aunty I'll send the money later"
"No! Give me now, don't annoy me o!" Big sister was on fire!
Patience commot #200 and gave my sister.
"Oya let's go" to me "he'll bring your change" to the girl
We crossed back and I came back with #80 for Patience. She called me bad boy

So young man abi your friend, should go to the elder brother and report the little rat first but no tell him say you do am o! Or first of all give that 15 Year old boy a hot slap and drag him to your brother. You should appear really angry and accuse the boy of trying to blackmail you. Turn the table on him.
e don tey when Yahoo don start

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by bukatyne(f): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2021
HITCHHIKING:
Nigeria sha. U na no de disappoint. Somebody commit a crime and you guys de advice him on how to escape punishment...spit looters of tommorow

Well the problem is that the 15year old is not interested in punishment/justice but blackmail.

@peeping Tom: he is few steps away from rape himself. From peeping at the wife, he starts to imagine things and work towards carrying it out by seduction, manipulation, blackmail or rape.

You sure have them in your family. undecided

Assuming the story is true.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by dokkyelele(f): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Mybest advice ois to go and tell the woman himself, apologizing for what he has done and promised it won't happened again. With this act you have gain a clear conscience and threats of buying a laptop after buying a phone.
You can thank me later

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by papiSNEH(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2021
make that your friend carry the 15yrs boy go olosho house then give one MILF
after that him no go get mouth talk again

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin

It's the kids words against his.

In short pin it on the kid, afterall there's no proof.

Let your friend first tell on the kid.

That pikin na thug

Or

Do what the person above me said grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Oizee(f): 11:22am On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
am not the one o a friend but this your suggestion is risky bro
how is it risky? I personally detest what your friend did, so disgusting and evil but I hate blackmailers with passion.....ur friend should be smart and change the whole situation for the boy head.... and ur friend should sincerely repent too if not, karma is close.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by shege45: 1:32pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.
lol na you b the friend joor

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by stacyadams: 7:39pm On May 01, 2021
brainmax2000:
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by GeneralPula: 8:07pm On May 01, 2021
Wahala be like chloroquine..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Anaerobi(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2021
hahahaha.. lol
am coming back.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by NOwazobia: 8:08pm On May 01, 2021
Another attention seeker post.

Next...
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 01, 2021
I don't know why this cracked me up soooo haaaarrrd!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by merits(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good evening sir, my friend went to spend a week at his brother's house so this morning when my friend's brother has gone to work, the relative who is about 15yrs who stays with them caught my friend when he was peeping at his brother wife through the key hole when she was having her shower.

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Please the money he is having in his account is just 15k please what should he do? I brought the matter here so we can suggest for him what to do please he does not want the trust his brother had for him to die.

Fallacy as usual.what is the title of this script?

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by AllenSpencer: 8:10pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

What is the full name of brothers wife?

And full name of the brother.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Confirmedzombie: 8:11pm On May 01, 2021
The time he was peeping did he tell us. Let him carry his cross.

That your friend must an ipob pig and idiot. Na there way.

Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by adisabarber(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

Talk true, na you.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by dapadawee: 8:13pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

My friend has been begging this guy since morning He called me to narrate every thing to me. The relative is demanding android phone
infinix hot8 or he will tell his brother and wife by Monday next week.

Show me your friend and I know who you are . Your time is coming you will soon be caught too.
Every thing na news for this yeye nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by pickatyouu: 8:13pm On May 01, 2021
Don't yield to blackmailers, they would always come back.

Go make a confession your self, you can tell the story to suit yourself and it would be too late for the blackmailer

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:

tell your friend to commit suicide, that's the best way.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by oluwasegun007(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
He should go and report himself to the wife...

That would safe him from paying any ransom and future blackmail.
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by kpompey: 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
OK thanks sir this make sense

baba ijesha part 2.badooo
Re: My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today by Romanoff(f): 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
This is for those who claim "blood is thicker than water". Here is a man lusting after his brother's wife.

You think he will not rape her if he gets the chance?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.