Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. (72997 Views)

Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by KcAngel(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2021
Oga millionaire ur floor is unkept.... put marble or better clean the floor to look better
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by zabimaru: 10:45pm On May 03, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

These monies are the ones with me not the ones in the bank, a coded millionaire.

nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

when you go cook soup na?
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by niel63(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2021
harakiri:

Bad investments that were once money spinners e.g

Exportation of mineral ores from the North (boko haram barrier)

Exportation of cash crops from middle belt (SON matter,bribe,corruption)

Purchase of fraudulent land

Court case/Family matter

The list is endless....last last...wahala no dey pay.

I feel you bro. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by samwillyco1(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2021
Guy cut soap for me
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by enitey(f): 10:50pm On May 03, 2021
I love his sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Just dey ignore those kind people,
If you flog his frog brain for ground,you no go see $1k.
How many Engineers for US get $14k cash as savings? undecided
Poor people and noise.
Baba Abeg reason my matter
Even 1k
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Magnito74: 11:00pm On May 03, 2021
Why una wicked like this. Why you go compare person stew to menstrual flow. You well so
LTRAVIS:
Millionaire at 24, see your 5million naira slippers….btw that stew looks like menstrual flow
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Rochasstatue(f): 11:05pm On May 03, 2021
A millionaire indeed.
This your chicken look like it contacted HIV before it died.
Anu mpama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Lovelyn451(f): 11:06pm On May 03, 2021
this ur tomato be like Jos tomato specie, red and strong
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by imagrg(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2021
Go get married and eat real food;� feed the mouth and your mind section.
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Sleekfingers: 11:06pm On May 03, 2021
JovialJune:
So people still eat frozen chicken? Very unhealthy.

most nigerians still do....dem no dey hear word...especially those rubbish frozen chickens and turkey imported from benin republic......

...i have stopped eaten chicken long time ago...but my wife and kids still eat chicken....but not frozen chicken though......

1 Like

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by SeaTrade(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2021
GuyWise101:

Bro you're a prophet
I know as e dey go na.
So na Togo you dey shey?
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2021
I wan dai for laff. Oh my ojukwu
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Royal54(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2021
Millionaire wey dey use coal pot, millionaire wey no fit use electric blender. To slap you dey hungry me

GuyWise101:

No girlfriend I no want trouble, I am good cooker and a millionaire.. cool

Pic 1_ after I have blended the tomatoes and pepper this is what it looks like.

Pic 2_ cooking the chicken.

Pic3_______________________

1 Like

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by salvageboy12: 11:29pm On May 03, 2021
Okay, enjoy
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Grizzly20: 11:30pm On May 03, 2021
newdawnlive:
mumu calling yourself a millionaire, do you know the value of that in dollars all your 7 millions is a mere $14,000 @ 24 I have more than that in my account, and I don't make noice, come to Lagos to see how 18 years guys gifted theirs girlfriends motors that worth more than your savings plus investment, work more and sound less if u want to be prosper.

Wahala for who no be millionaire yet ooh.
At least we still fit construct simple sentence unlike these wannabes we keep seeing.
Nairaland na cruise shaa. Lmao!!!
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by kinzation(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol..because of stew na wetin make you dey list investment and money.that means if na pounded yam and soup..you go tell us the number of houses, cars and private jet wey you get...the guy no even get kitchen..

No be only cooker na fire wood you be..

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by victorix(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2021
harakiri:

Court case/Family matter

Oh, sorry about this. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you can still get back on your feet and get to the level where you were.
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Igboid: 11:40pm On May 03, 2021
He actually became rich because he denied himself of so many luxuries he could live without, to save up money and invest.

Why tile the floor if you are comfortable living in an untiled floor house and hence save the money? Why use gas cooker if you can save the money by using charcoal stove?
Why buy expensive "palms" if a simple one can cost you less and still do the function of protecting your soles from harsh ground?

Why spend on many good expensive clothes if few cheap clothes can still cover your body and help you stay warm? Why spend on expensive phone brands when all you need in a phone is just to make phone call and maybe take few photos and browse the internet?

Financial prudence and denial of oneself of unnecessary luxuries that eat away your savings and ability to take advantage of investment opportunities, is what many youths of these days lack and why many will not succeed in breaking the poverty trap.

4 Likes

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by victorix(m): 11:41pm On May 03, 2021
harakiri:

Court case/Family matter

Oh, sorry about this. Thanks for sharing. You would have been a multimilionaire assuming all these investments worked out. I'm sure you can still get back on your feet and get to the level where you were. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:49pm On May 03, 2021
GuyWise101:

That was actually in the kitchen but I decided to cook outside because of heat secondly I am not from Oshogbo but from Abia State living and doing business worth millions in one of the African countries.

The currency can testify cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Dieuetla: 11:51pm On May 03, 2021
All these my brothers in CIV

When you change that your millions in naira, it gatz nowhere. meanwhile i don't doubt you are a millionaire cous I live the type of your life whereby you will never know I get cash
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by victorix(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2021
infinitemiles:

A millionaire sited

Haha, I was just really curious now. cheesy
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by 77star: 11:57pm On May 03, 2021
Igboid:
He actually became rich because he denied himself of so many luxuries he could live without, to save up money and invest.

Why tile the floor if you are comfortable living in an untiled floor house and hence save the money? Why use gas cooker if you can save the money by using charcoal stove?
Why buy expensive "palms" if a simple one can cost you less and still do the function of protecting your soles from harsh ground?

Why spend on many good expensive clothes if few cheap clothes can still cover your body and help you stay warm? Why spend on expensive phone brands when all you need in a phone is just to make phone call and maybe take few photos and browse the internet?

Financial prudence and denial of oneself of unnecessary luxuries that eat away your savings and ability to take advantage of investment opportunities, is what many youths of these days lack and why many will not succeed in breaking the poverty trap.

FINITO
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Mayo4real12345: 12:07am On May 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

You that can't even boil water.
Bros...u get time oo...
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by ofiko123(m): 12:10am On May 04, 2021
Good for you...
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Mrlouis: 12:16am On May 04, 2021
THERE WAS A NAIRALAND
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by jclassiq(m): 12:18am On May 04, 2021
victorix:

I'm curious, how did you lose all that money?

Fast lane, most likely. Lol
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2021
@juliearth

What are your thoughts on this topic?
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by JBoss25(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2021
JovialJune:
So people still eat frozen chicken? Very unhealthy.
baby girl cook for us na
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by MrFlavvor(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2021
Pruwa:
We are proud of you
Husband material
Make sure you continue even when you get married!
So you go lie down for parlor dey watch BBN make oga young milli dey cook for you grin
Re: See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. by MrFlavvor(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2021
kingbee90:

Come how this news take enter front page sef?
the mods want people to laugh off the depressing dankness of nigeria by looking at the cooking skills of a penniless millionaire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.