Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 (30541 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by richmanrichard: 10:57pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

So once in a life time experience means it shouldn't have happened before.

Gosh

Modified: Some people are just too slow..

So someone who missed the 2019 or the previous coincidence English teams finals in UEFA and EUROPA won't have their first time experience which could be their life time if watching this?
you are the slow one here .zombi..e!

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Jostoman: 11:04pm On May 06, 2021
isaacprinz:
and the gods will disappoint you tonight.
how market now grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by charlesucheh(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2021
SQLmastar:
I hope you also staked on this prophecy?
I told them that this would happen, I told her that that would happen, I told my guys that the sky would fall...
You were just speculative. This match could have gone either ways, so your friend wasn't saying rubbish!
you wanna see the ticket??

Villareal to Qualify was what I played...

See you!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by IkengaRussell(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2021
davidtemi:
oga u no be true anytin jor. When u r not dj cuppy. True fan stands for life.

I AM A PROUD GUNNER

How market??. undecided undecided...When you get to know Arsenal better,you'll understand me..
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by MSGAMBLE9: 11:15pm On May 06, 2021
Holiegrail2:
This current Arsenal team is the most useless club in the world.
No vision, no goal. No fighting spirit. I regret watching this match embarassed
imagine removing Auba and Tierney when you chasing the game and in need of scoring... That first leg shocking team selection comes to mind again.

Shame!!

Arteta goofed!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 06, 2021
Well.... smiley

United vs Villarreal...

The gods have never disappointed their own.

Arsenal actually walked and stumbled.

Goodnight, gooners. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by tunize(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2021
Siki355:
Pls I need link to stream live
Go download live football t.v app to dey watch all matches of your choice. Nai I dey use stream live match
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by mrkings84(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2021
The gunners did their best. Reaching semi finals in Europa is no mean feat.
If Ateta is given enough time and quality players am sure he will turn things around and give their teaming youthful fans some life.

As for Man U, they deserved the Europa cup, cos I think that's the best they can get now in Europe.

Meanwhile, Man City are doing great.
They are premier league champions and nothing can take that from them. But as for lifting the champiobs league this season, that's like a tall dream as the only team that could have stopped them are CHELSEA and fortunately Chelsea are in the finals!

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Kenneth10110(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2021
mrkings84:
The gunners did their best. Reaching semi finals in Europa is no mean feat.
If Ateta is given enough time and quality players am sure he will turn things around and give their teaming youthful fans some life.

As for Man U, they deserved the Europa cup, cos I think that's the best they can get now in Europe.

Meanwhile, Man City are doing great.
They are premier league champions and nothing can take that from them. But as for lifting the champiobs league this season, that's like a tall dream as the only team that could have stopped them are CHELSEA and fortunately Chelsea are in the finals!

If Arterta given chance. The same chance he was given to build up the teams performance when they were 15th on the table till now. Arsenal fans just like suffering imagine Chelsea sacking lampard and where are they today two finals this season. You still here supporting a coach that has brought a disastrous season to the team

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by kalu61(m): 2:09am On May 07, 2021
Kenneth10110:

If Arterta given chance. The same chance he was given to build up the teams performance when they were 15th on the table till now. Arsenal fans just like suffering imagine Chelsea sacking lampard and where are they today two finals this season. You still here supporting a coach that has brought a disastrous season to the team
One of the reasons Chelsea fans all over the world loves Chelsea.

The club is result oriented not coach oriented and their short term strategy has always worked.

Chelsea in two finals. Unbeliverable. Champions league for that matter, it does matter if we don't lift it.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Fibonacci88: 3:49am On May 07, 2021
WibusJaga:
And to think this joke of a club wanted to join Super League. SMH
Spurs arsenal in d super league was the major reason it didn't work.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Nobody: 6:31am On May 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

No, arteta is not arsenals problem... If even guardiola takes over, they would still struggle... Football is not just a game of kicking an object around, it's a game of interlect, thinking and adjusting to the present day demand... These foolish club called arsenal wants to be called big club, but don't want to do what big clubs are doing... How then do they intend to achieve what big clubs are achieving... Buy player with quality, u say no.... U go and buy amateur people... Sign experience coach no matter how expensive u say na learner u trust... Let them continue deceiving themselves, as for me... Am an happy arsenal fan because I know the problem but can't give my solution
my problem with arsenal fans is that just let the team be picking 2 straight win they would change mouth that they have good players

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Harmattan123(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2021
As usual,
Flushed sh*t out
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Bigredmachine: 7:15am On May 07, 2021
Mikecold:
my problem with arsenal fans is that just let the team be picking 2 straight win they would change mouth that they have good players

Those set of arsenal fans are biased and mostly stupid as well, as for me there has never been a time I have trusted arsenal team to deliver... When this arteta was winning matches here and there and I hear arsenal fans saying he's better than unai emery I was just laughing in my mind saying these set of fans are pure mumu, as if the same unai emery didn't go on winning streak, the problem is from the foundation of the club, they simply lack ambition and that translate to the kind of players they attract to the club, no zeal no commitment...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Those set of arsenal fans are biased and mostly stupid as well, as for me there has never been a time I have trusted arsenal team to deliver... When this arteta was winning matches here and there and I hear arsenal fans saying he's better than unai emery I was just laughing in my mind saying these set of fans are pure mumu, as if the same unai emery didn't go on winning streak, the problem is from the foundation of the club, they simply lack ambition and that translate to the kind of players they attract to the club, no zeal no commitment...
The problem of arsenal is the supporters themselves not even the club management.

I am a United fan, did you see how United fans closed the biggest game in epl to get their voices heard

And United isn't half in arsenal mess, if we were no fan would go to watch games and games would constantly be distrupted till the right thing is done

Me as an outsider i get exhausted watching arsenal games or following their progress in competition

One day they are within top four, next time they are talking of Europa, now they don't even see anyone to go again

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Kolaboluv7(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Two eraly goals for Arsenal in 30 minutes and game over.
Arsenal will trash Man Utd in final

Oga come and defend your arsenal na.. when i said it earlier you guys taught i was being sentimental. Arsenal na club wey i know pass even the owner..

Since my landlord suffered that shit I’ve vowed that any of child that will support arsenal na the mama go dey pall their school fees.. I no go come they pay school fees for pikin wey decide to support the most useless team in England. When we’ve teams like Man U, Chelsea, man city and Liverpool...

Thank you
The Gods has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by erico2k2(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2021
kalu61:
One of the reasons Chelsea fans all over the world loves Chelsea.

The club is result oriented not coach oriented and their short term strategy has always worked.

Chelsea in two finals. Unbeliverable. Champions league for that matter, it does matter if we don't lift it.
which day this chelsea come out,see as una dey talk,
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by kalu61(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2021
erico2k2:

Chelsea is older than your grand father and Nigeria shey you know.

Whichever day Chelsea came out, Chelsea under Abrahamovic has won more trophies than any club in EPL since he took over the club.
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by erico2k2(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2021
kalu61:
Chelsea is older than your grand father and Nigeria shey you know.

Whichever day Chelsea came out, Chelsea under Abrahamovic has won more trophies than any club in EPL since he took over the club.
This is why I hate talking to kids. what has my Grand Dad got to do with this? the way you talk let me ask you a question, has any member of your lineage attended a Chelsea live game?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by kalu61(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2021
erico2k2:

This is why I hate talking to kids. what has my Grand Dad got to do with this? the way you talk let me ask you a question, has any member of your lineage attended a Chelsea live game?
l don't care if you are my grand father or Dangote but what you said was aiming a gib at Chelsea.

Have a nice day sir.
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by erico2k2(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2021
kalu61:
l don't care if you are my grand father or Dangote but what you said was aiming a gib at Chelsea.

Have a nice day sir.
So Chealsea is god to you? Chelsea fans in London do not even carry this thing in their heads they way yah lots in 9ja do, I go to bars in Chealse during match days when we play them we all have a banter and laughs, they in turn , 4 Una any small thing una don yab person ontop club wen una nor contribute nothing to

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Bigredmachine: 9:31am On May 07, 2021
Mikecold:
The problem of arsenal is the supporters themselves not even the club management.

I am a United fan, did you see how United fans closed the biggest game in epl to get their voices heard

And United isn't half in arsenal mess, if we were no fan would go to watch games and games would constantly be distrupted till the right thing is done

Me as an outsider i get exhausted watching arsenal games or following their progress in competition

One day they are within top four, next time they are talking of Europa, now they don't even see anyone to go again

Oga the arsenal fans u are talking about I hope u are not including Africans or Nigeria base fans... Because there's nothing we can do here, if the arsenal fans over there in UK are comfortable with their situation who are we to complain here, all I know is that the board are not trophy ambitious that's why they settle with below average players and Managers... That's why any ambitious player will jump at any slightest opportunity to leave the club when the opportunity arises

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by nosa73(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2021
Fostercat:
Please which DStv station is showing the match?
EBS station
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by NonsoNna(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2021
VAR checking if arsenal is a football club cool

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:18am On May 07, 2021
Lordfave98:
it isn't the first it's gonna be happening, it happened in 2019 when Chelshit won us in the final.
so the thing still dey pain you up till now grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by Luigi02(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2021
erico2k2:

What are you trying to say, young man? undecided
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by purplekayc(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2021

Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by kalu61(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2021
erico2k2:

So Chealsea is god to you? Chelsea fans in London do not even carry this thing in their heads they way yah lots in 9ja do, I go to bars in Chealse during match days when we play them we all have a banter and laughs, they in turn , 4 Una any small thing una don yab person ontop club wen una nor contribute nothing to
Bros, abeg Fu*ck off. This one you de shalaye, who ask you if you de sleep in Stamford Bridge?

If you like dine with Abrahamovic, you don't detect what people carry for head.

Yes, Chelsea is a god to me. Now swerver.
Re: Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 by temitope27(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
man city, Chelsea, man united have all set up the way for an all English finals in the European league.
I pray Arsenal Don't spoil this feat
they av already spoil it my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 / Chelsea vs Watford (2 - 2) On 26th December 2015 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.