Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. (1301 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / Tips On How To Travel To U.S.A With Invitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. by deejay2u: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please I need to find out about about Canada conference letter for visa assurance cause there's a good sponsor. Please can any one give me list of Canada conference for 2021 and the procedure to go about it. Thanks
Re: Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. by ednut1(m): 12:42am On Apr 30, 2021
deejay2u:
Please I need to find out about about Canada conference letter for visa assurance cause there's a good sponsor. Please can any one give me list of Canada conference for 2021 and the procedure to go about it. Thanks
conference visa during covid times. Why una dey do like this. Tune in the conference with zoom or google hangouts. Canada will not give anyone visa for any mumu conference . Non essential travel has been banned since last year. Only students. Citizens permanent residents and relatives can travel. They dont. Give temporary visa easily

3 Likes

Re: Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. by Majesticniyi(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2021
ednut1:
conference visa during covid times. Why una dey do like this. Tune in the conference with zoom or google hangouts. Canada will not give anyone visa for any mumu conference . Non essential travel has been banned since last year. Only students. Citizens permanent residents and relatives can travel. They dont. Give temporary visa easily

Gbam cheesy
Re: Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
deejay2u:
https://www.nairaland.com/5329683/easiest-way-canada this is you in 2019. Keep looking for short cut o
Re: Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. by deejay2u: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Must you comment if you dont have any any reasonable things to say, you can look for long chain since you lack manners quote author=Lagbaja88 post=101260970]https://www.nairaland.com/5329683/easiest-way-canada this is you in 2019. Keep looking for short cut o[/quote]
Re: Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. by BigDawsNet: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
deejay2u:

Apart from Canada most countries that host conference this period are doing that virtually...

One of my colleagues was supposed to visit Rome for an IT conference from the US but no room for short business Visa..rather he attended the conference virtually and got his certificate...

Maybe when the world is safe

Then you can apply for a normal short buisness/ conference visa

Don't waste your money..

1 Like

Re: Conference/seminar In Canada With Invitation Letter. by deejay2u: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thank you very much.God bless you
quote author=BigDawsNet post=101263317]

Apart from Canada most countries that host conference this period are doing that virtually...

One of my colleagues was supposed to visit Rome for an IT conference from the US but no room for short business Visa..rather he attended the conference virtually and got his certificate...

Maybe when the world is safe

Then you can apply for a normal short buisness/ conference visa

Don't waste your money..[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Safer Skies- 24 Hour Radar Coverage / Msc In Europe Without Deposit Of Tuition Fee / Top 101 US Cities With The Most Residents Born In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.