Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria (30163 Views)

How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? / "Earning N50M Annually In Nigeria But Considered Poor In Developed Countries" / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Kirinwa: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin

No amount. Naira has no value.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
ceejayluv:
Naira is useless. If your annual income is equivalent to 75,000 USD and above, then you've started arriving .

my man...
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Techsupport:

I am no business person, I am a monthly income person. I don't know the average income in Nigeria. My question is this how much money should you have to be considered rich.
or how much monthly income should you make to be considered rich?

It is relative from person to person. I could earn 2M a month, but if it doesn’t cover my expenditure, what’s the point? Income (minus) expenditure!! If your expenditure, 60-70 less than your income then you can consider yourself rich.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Techsupport:

That does not relate to the question asked. but I am pretty sure a lot of people want collateral free loan

People who are ready to lose their sanity.

Kudos to Carbon though.

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by blockheadd: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigeria is messed up. everyone in Nigeria apart from a minute few are only one sickness away from poverty. A nation that has no proper healthcare system is a nation full of poor people but who may not know it. The greatest poverty in the world is poverty of the health. This message is only for the deep minded.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by easzypeaszy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Techsupport:

I am no business person, I am a monthly income person. I don't know the average income in Nigeria. My question is this how much money should you have to be considered rich.
500k/Month...You can atleast safe to also go on vacations outside Nigeria, comeback and ride in ur car to places..tk ur chldrn out
Average Nigerian family should earn 200k/Month

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Britishcoins(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
500k monthly without much to take care of like school fees.. You are rich then...

Business is best way to be rich...
You can make profit of 100k instantly.. Multiply by many clients
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by fourboys: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
from 1 million up... maybe I am mistaken cus I
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by letitrainnow(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
1 naira
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
50K per Month cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by ratiken(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
blockheadd:
Nigeria is messed up. everyone in Nigeria apart from a minute few are only one sickness away from poverty. A nation that has no proper healthcare system is a nation full of poor people but who may not know it. The greatest poverty in the world is poverty of the health. This message is only for the deep minded.

Very valid point. It does not even have to be sickness of the rich person, it can be that of a loved one.

Nigeria is a mess

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by hustla(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Techsupport:

2M
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
you're rich if you can take good care of yourself and family, have little to support your friends and finally? YOU'RE DEBT FREE

4 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Shikena(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
1) How many dependents do you have?
2) Do you rent or own your own house?
i - If renting, how much when calculated per month?
ii - if owned, how much for maintenance calculated per month?
3) Total monthly bills/expenses?
4) Feeding cost?

This is just to show you that it's all about your expenses. You and your friend could be making N250k each monthly but you could be way richer if you only have to spend N100k on needs (not wants) while your friend consumes all the N250k and even have to borrow to fuel his lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Shikena(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
1bunne4lif:
you're rich if you can take good care of yourself and family, have little to support your friends and finally? YOU'RE DEBT FREE
Simple!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
seanwilliam:
If you can net 3m per month after all expenses, then you’re doing very fine

Na my next promotion be this by the grace of our gods.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigeria is a mess !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
justscorchone:

Na my next promotion be this by the grace of our gods.
Where do you work?
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
aminusodiq:
I think if you can make roughly 4million or more per annum, you should be considered rich. That's an average of 333,000 per month... It's just my OPINION grin
4m per annum rich?
God damn it.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by weslay: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
If you still see your income in terms of fixed monthly salary in Naija, you ain't rich.

Your salary can never catch up with the rate of inflation.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by praiseneo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

This question get as he be.....

But to be me o...there is no exact amount.....
As far as you get enough money that month to afford your wants and need without bothering anybody
gbam that’s just it
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by livinbygrace: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
What business can you do in Nigeria with 5m naira and make a good profit daily or weekly?
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Bobxin: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Techsupport:

That does not relate to the question asked. but I am pretty sure a lot of people want collateral free loan

If a loan in this context is collateral free, is it still a loan? undecided
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
ratiken:

2.6M = 5.3k USD.... I don't think Nigerians fully understand what Buhari has done.

If your earning is naira... forget it, you have lost so much value. The average Nigerian millionaire aint rich.

Things are hard in Nigeria than you can believe. It's the poverty capital in the world
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by ibedun: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
I would say earning $30,000 dollars (10 million naira monthly).

STFU!
How much do you bring in monthly?

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
ibedun:

STFU!
How much do you bring in monthly?
I never claimed to be rich. That is what management staff earn in blue chip companies.
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Reelmii: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Enough to put food on ur table for ur family, hangout with guys and u still have savings

Our riches are different, but if u can afford the basic, food, shelter and clothing....u are rich

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Bedrooomsecret: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
To me, wealth is measured by the number lives you impact positively

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by tasalanoni(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
The indices that decide wealth aren't well defined. I think being rich is a function of assets which when liquidated translate to a reasonable amount of money( dollars not any other weak currency).
Putting a figure to this means that you aren't rich if you are not worth up to over a million dollars in assets..
Get it drilled into your ears that you are not rich if you earn 2m in naira monthly..That's just enough to get you a middleclass life and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
I think 500k/m - comfortable

750/m - slightly rich

1m above/m - rich
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by abbeyty90: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
I know Naira is in it lowest point at the moment but de way these people dey quote figures get as e be, how many American make 30,000 dollar per month? I am sure many of them earn less than 5,000 dollar per month

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary / I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.