Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria (30197 Views)

How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Wolfeye: 7:01pm On May 01, 2021
400kper week is good enough to be rich in Nigeria IF you live like a NORMAL human being should.
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Said21: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Gamesmart: 4:30am On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
I would say earning $30,000 dollars (10 million naira monthly).

What a profoundly foolish answer!
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by lebete3000: 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
ceejayluv:
Naira is useless. If your annual income is equivalent to 75,000 USD and above, then you've started arriving .

Then it means Doctors in the US are rich, cos their starting salary is from 60k USD and above...

Why do doctors over there complain so much...
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
lebete3000:

Then it means Doctors in the US are rich, cos their starting salary is from 60k USD and above...

Why do doctors over there complain so much...
I meant earning equivalent of that in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano / I Need Your Advice / NNPC Set To Sack 1,100 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.