Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) (23193 Views)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Fedrick100: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2021
With the things happening in the Country and the President is not talking. I now believe buhari is dead

1 Like

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by KangaIye: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2021
This country is a joke.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Protest doesn't work in Nigeria. With this behaviour from the police that swore to protect lives, I fully support the UGM

1 Like

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by big7: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by kenyguy(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Eyaaa
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2021
The day you voted Buhari, you voted for invasion.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Just few people with some grand ma
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by ottohan: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 3 brokeñññññ

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group
See this jobless tw.at

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Have u all seen why some people got angry in the east? U can't continue to kill people in their farm lands, when they complain, u refuse to do anything. When they want to defend them selves, those killing them will run to the security for protection and the security will come after u.

Haba na. Why are we like this in Nigeria? Why are we using our own hands to buy problems? One of the key problems facing this country is that fulanis have taken over most of the security structures and there is always a fulani as head of major institution. They will always be bias. This is why it is wrong to allow one tribe to dominate in a country like Nigeria. We are causing our problems and the earlier every southerner speaks out, the better.

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Praxis758:
Most of us keep blaming religion, race and politics for the bane of insecurity in every part of the world, the truth of the matter is that injustice and taking side by security agents of the state is one key factors responsible.

We all know the coward tactics employee by Boko Haram during between 2002 and 2009 before Lawal was extrajucially murdered by some blood-thirsty cops.

My point here is to hang complacency, abuse and injustice by state security apparatus is also responsible for violence and insecurity palguing our country.

While the criminal Fulanis are hell-bent on destroying people's wealth and livelihood in the name of grazing, the police is busy taking side by harassing the innocent victims.

The simple reason for this is for the police boss to please those tribal jingoists at Abuja. They, the police forget that serial oppression of the the innocents and victims of oppression leads to reprisals which are not always in the best interest of our collective peace.

The recently held #Endsars comes to mind in a situation like this. I'm sure it won't cost the police any pain to dispense justice on the marauding criminal herdsmen who see the southern part of this country as a must-conquer territory for their parasitic and hegemonic caliphate.

Injustice by the cops must stop.
Police IG is reporting to the president. So get it clear, policemen can't go against the president's wishes.
The only solution is for all Nigerians to never allow a fulani man to be in power.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Best thing to do
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Good one

anyway Good morning nairalander

don't forget to commit your way unto God today and live a Holy live

Jesus save

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Ayomi90: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
You will not see those Yorubas in threads like this but they sleep on East threads. If the south don’t rise up collectively and stop this monster soon, it will definitely be late. How can youths be arrested for speaking up against invasion of their communities? Have indigenous Nigerians become official slaves to Fulani people?
Shut up, what ar u doing on Yoruba thread? u got what u deserve that's y they ar attacking u. Everyone knows how this started, the Igbo's started it so Yoruba's followed suit so don't complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
They should have burnt the police station and attack any policemen that stand on their way.
Please stop this "burn" mentality. It's barbaric and senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by SpearofGod(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
You will not see those Yorubas in threads like this but they sleep on East threads. If the south don’t rise up collectively and stop this monster soon, it will definitely be late. How can youths be arrested for speaking up against invasion of their communities? Have indigenous Nigerians become official slaves to Fulani people?
I said it some time ago that if the Yorubas decide to be political and refused to side with the South-South and Southeast because of illusional 2023, the South-South and Southeast will liberate themselves, but they will be perpetually tormented by the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by bencr7: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2021
This is what make angry people in South East is killing them especially d police.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2021
SpearofGod:
I said it some time ago that if the Yorubas decide to be political and refused to side with the South-South and Southeast because of illusional 2023, the South-South and Southeast will liberate themselves, but they will be perpetually tormented by the Fulanis.

I pray that doesn’t happen. I love them, I have cousins and nephews that are Yorubas and I wish them well.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2021
That is how they started it in the south East where they, police officers, become endanger species.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Praxis758:
Most of us keep blaming religion, race and politics for the bane of insecurity in every part of the world, the truth of the matter is that injustice and taking side by security agents of the state is one key factors responsible.

We all know the coward tactics employee by Boko Haram during between 2002 and 2009 before Lawal was extrajucially murdered by some blood-thirsty cops.

My point here is to hang complacency, abuse and injustice by state security apparatus is also responsible for violence and insecurity palguing our country.

While the criminal Fulanis are hell-bent on destroying people's wealth and livelihood in the name of grazing, the police is busy taking side by harassing the innocent victims.

The simple reason for this is for the police boss to please those tribal jingoists at Abuja. They, the police forget that serial oppression of the the innocents and victims of oppression leads to reprisals which are not always in the best interest of our collective peace.

The recently held #Endsars comes to mind in a situation like this. I'm sure it won't cost the police any pain to dispense justice on the marauding criminal herdsmen who see the southern part of this country as a must-conquer territory for their parasitic and hegemonic caliphate.

Injustice by the cops must stop.

You see, those criminals are bold and getting on with their evils because their fellows control the police and the military. It is all a long time plan that is working now. It is time we woke up.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by bencr7: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Supan:
Yoruba run oooo

No Yoruba should speak against them, so it doesn't spoil tinubu's chance for President 2023

Yoruba run oh
stop calling that good for nothing tinubu that don't care about is own pple,only thing he knows is 2023
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2021
Now you understand why police stations were attacked in South East

Igbos has sat down to understand Nigeria and its language

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by biafranrealson: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2021
The same reason UGM resort to attacking police station and killing of any mumu army man

police, army and navy collude with fulani
maybe the president is fulani and all security agencies except one or two are all fulanis
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2021
we yorubas are bunch of cowards, we don't have that liver to stand chaos. we can only rant and run away on sighing olopa. Na mouth and greed we have.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2021
'HOW DID THE REJECTED FOUND THE SEAT OF POWER?
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by juman(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Bororo are not Nigerians, why are they forcing foreigners from other countries on Nigerians on their own land.

Bororo no get country of their own?

Common!
Nigeria is anarchy.

People must stand up and protect themselves from those terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2021
winning101:
The protesters who stated that innocent indigenes of the town were arrested by the police when they opposed the invasion of Fulani herdsmen in their farmlands, frowned at the act they described as callous and uncalled for.

Lol
this is what some impostors masquerading as igbos want our land to turn to

igbos I know can never be boxed to corner like this.
Reporting fulani herdsmen to police is like reporting a cultist to their capon.

ADADIKE my love shey you see that thing I'm saying

God bless ESN
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Mysticwebb:
This is among the reasons the masses down East seem to support the actions of unknown gunmen against security agencies in the country.
Just imagine that the fulani herdsmen killed your relatives and police turned around to arrest you with trump up charges for possibly instigating youth to launch a reprisal against the Fulanis. Then no Fulani herdsmen is arrested except those that might be taken into protective custody to protect them against the indigenes.
NOW YOU UNDERSTAND....I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT EVER IS SAYING WAIT A FEW MONTHS OR WEEKS YOU WILL SEE THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND YOU WILL EVEN TELL THEM TO DO MORE
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Golan007: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2021
allcomage:
By the time Yoruba realise what is up against them, it will be too late. It seems Igbo are the only tribe that understood fulani and have been serving them hot both fulani terrorists in government and in the field.

In the east, the first thought is petrol and.matches.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I keep saying this because of my experience with those animals, FULANI Bororo are beast, they're menace to whoever they're close to wether having altercation with them or not... This is even to their fellow Fulani

For the security operative one-sidedness, when the masses react it might not be funny.

You can't keep arresting people for protecting their means of livelihood and not experience violent reaction.

Those animals should vacate their town as they asked, they're not peaceful People.

“We have resolved that these people should vacate our community since cohabitation is not working. We can’t be threatened on our lands and continue as if nothing is happening.”
good morning my guy.

God bless igbos for always being proactive.

never again will fulani herdsmen kill anyone in our land.
ESN is waiting for them and if Fulanian police try to shield them from justice we'll slaughter them all

1 Like

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Chatflick:
Protest doesn't work in Nigeria. With this behaviour from the police that swore to protect lives, I fully support the UGM
more like BECAUSE THEY DID TO ME WHAT THEY DID IN SOUTH EAST I NOW SUPPORT UGM

We do what we do to protect our land we dame what ever anybody's opinion is especially those who can't see past a feet talk more of seeing tomorrow
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Andyvilly: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2021
nairalanders need to organize boxing competition for his users winner will be moderator for nairalanders for a day. those keyboard warriors and APC saints and wailers and one Nigeria group and hallelujah group, boxing ring is set i know you are hungry to punch each other, am your referee and announcer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette / New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.