Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 (27359 Views)

Wike Urges New Oba Of Ogbaland To Emulate His Late Father / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Taiwojon(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2021
RIP to him

wish him glorious eternity.

anyway

how can one get to heaven?

firstly, he needs to first Repent from his/ her sins and believe on the name of jesus

second is like unto this
he must loves the lord's with all his mind and love his neighbor as Jesus love him

thirdly
he must be holy not like the church goer holiness of God look on the heart and not the body, no no
he must be holy but in heart and in body

then
he must follow jesus till the end.

Repent ye therefore and believe on the gospel
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Omoodutodaiwa1: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut up and read with your head Intact.

what this guy don't know is that Yorubaland is where day break first before anywhere which signify that we are all yorubas
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by AyakaDunukofia: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2021
That's the traditional ruler of BURNA BOY'S town. Ekpeye clan.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by ofiko123(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2021
RIP chukwumela....
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
AyakaDunukofia:

Lie with dignity.

when did ogba reach ahoada.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Princedapace(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

No hate just facts.... since when did a flatin0 start answering the title of oba..

He is in River state bro
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Anago55:
. Igbo don suffer for una hand ooo. wetin concern Igbo with this post now? The said Oba is a confusionist. Your name is Chukwuemela Nnam Obi and you chose to be an Oba instead of an Obi that your ancestors approved. I am sure Wike led him to this to consolidate on their imaginary Benin Origin tales

The gods must have struck him dead for his stupidity

The gods ? At 80 ? And after 50 years on the throne ?
Nwa Osu gods.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Etrusen(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut it, the mistake you lots make is that u dabble into issues without researching properly because of what you see.

His father ruled all his life as Obi Ezeogba same as his father's before his own fathers and ancestors. All ruled as Obi.

He was the one that changed the title to Oba late nineties or early 2000's.

Always speak with facts, that's why your fellow yorubas beat una silly in argument.

you refuse to comment full mind when you saw the thread "who are the edo and how the see them self "

your lack reasoning so no need to waste time with you
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Etrusen(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Omoodutodaiwa1:
what this guy don't know is that Yorubaland is where day break first before anywhere which signify that we are all yorubas

trash
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Princedapace:

He is in River state bro

Ok... that's true....rivers isn't igboland.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by nokia1000(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2021
He is not dead. He only joined his ancestors in ancestral world.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Etrusen(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2021
funny enough
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Abagworo(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2021
AyakaDunukofia:

Ogba not Ekpeye
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by chrisxxx(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2021
odomanis:

It is the poster that is making the mistake, he is not Oba, he is Eze Ogba, Eze and not Oba.

Please research on your own. And stop thinking Igbos are only indigenous in just the five south east states.
You also want to claim Ogbaland that still has a lot of vestiges of the Benin Kingdom?
Anybody can answer any name. His mother might be Igbo.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Omoodutodaiwa1:

Origin of Kingship in lower Niger is ancient Benin Kingdom. Other kingdoms in Yoruba, Igbo, Igala and Niger Delta are either descendants of Benin Obas or were influenced by Benin culture. Oba is a Bini word not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by chrisxxx(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut it, the mistake you lots make is that u dabble into issues without researching properly because of what you see.

His father ruled all his life as Obi Ezeogba same as his father's before his own fathers and ancestors. All ruled as Obi.

He was the one that changed the title to Oba late nineties or early 2000's.

Always speak with facts, that's why your fellow yorubas beat una silly in argument.
Obi is his surname. Oba is the traditional title of the head of Ogbaland. Una don dey claim Ogba too.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Skillsnigeria: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2021

HISTORY

Ogba people are an Igbo group that migrated from Igbo land. They have dialects like Usomini, Egi , Igburu dialects which are closer to Igbo. This means that Ogba people are Igbos. They did not migrate from Benin Kingdom. They have nothing in common with Binis.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2021
Etrusen:

you refuse to comment full mind when you saw the thread "who are the edo and how the see them self "

Well, I have my reasons for avoiding the thread and moreover I am yet to understand your full intention and what you are aiming at.

Atleast, Since you have written such eye opening issue, you supposed to have ended it properly so that we can properly see clearly what you want to achieve whether to side you guys because we are skeptical of you guys intentions these days.

your lack reasoning so no need to waste time with you

You people should atleast say clearly what you guys really want then reasoning properly won't be a problem or you think we are not oblivious of facebook and twitter attacks by your people.

You wrote a whole piece without trying to end it properly.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Etrusen(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

HISTORY

Ogba people are an Igbo group that migrated from Igbo land. They have dialects like Usomini, Egi , Igburu dialects which are closer to Igbo. This means that Ogba people are Igbos. They did not migrate from Benin Kingdom. They have nothing in common with Binis.

trash
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Skillsnigeria: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Etrusen:

trash
Don't kill yourself,the history dey for Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2021
chrisxxx:

Obi is his surname. Oba is the traditional title of the head of Ogbaland. Una don dey claim Ogba too.

Maybe I don't know the difference between surname and title again Ikwerre sako ofofa...... because I am a learner to title of Obi and Obi as surname.

Go and sit down, I can't waste my 2 mins further arguing rubbish with any Ikwerre man..Only Idiots will do that further...

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by vickydevoka(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Etrusen:

Oga his ancestral title is Oba

go and do your research or find an ogba man then ask him what their king is called within ogba kingdom

you that have not been there b4 to know things yourself but you here showing your pain

please do your research

Me pitakwa boy. Bros come waterline after rumuola wait for me.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Etrusen(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well, I have my reasons for avoiding the thread and moreover I am yet to understand your full intention and what you are aiming at.

Atleast, Since you have written such eye opening issue, you supposed to have ended it properly so that we can properly see clearly what you want to achieve whether to side you guys because we am skeptical of you guys intentions these days.

You people should atleast say clearly what you guys really want then reasoning properly won't be a problem or you think we are not oblivious of facebook and twitter attacks by your people.

You wrote a whole piece without trying to end it properly.

the attack only come when grabbers want to change our identity

or is it bad ?

you do the same thing here but my problem with you is that you jump from into issues that doesn't concern you

the purpose of that thread is serve because we know our history

you can go through the link there to get more

adios
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by slowice(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Ogba is an igboiod community that was substantially influenced by Benin kingdom in time past hence the use of oba and eze for their king.

It doesn't call for abuse of any sort, most community had similar influences from other bigger and powerful kingdoms.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Etrusen(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Don't kill yourself,the history dey for Wikipedia

dumb Igbo land grabbers
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by chrisxxx(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Maybe I don't know the difference between surname and title again Ikwerre sako ofofa...... because I am a learner to title of Obi and Obi as surname.

Go and sit down, I can't waste my 2 mins further arguing rubbish with any Ikwerre man..Only Idiots will do that further...
U know the Ikwerre man too well. He doesnt like rubbish like u said.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2021
chrisxxx:
U know the Ikwerre man too well. He doesnt like rubbish like u said.
fssfrjawbccvts
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by chrisxxx(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

fssfrjawbccvts
Part of the rubbish we dont like.
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Skillsnigeria: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Etrusen:

dumb Igbo land grabbers

I'm a confirm Yoruba man,have not heard of ogbaland before,I made a research through Wikipedia and posted it on nairaland.am now a landgrabber.almost half of south south is igboland,you can't defeat Igbo in any war, stop deceiving yourself.dumb Edo boy,you don't know quarter of what I know,small boy like you talking to somebody of my capacity

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2021
chrisxxx:
fdsrfyrshkhfdb
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2021
chrisxxx:
fdshgrfyrs/anuofia/hkhfdbfdv
Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Etrusen(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

I'm a confirm Yoruba man,have not heard of ogbaland before,I made a research through Wikipedia and posted it on nairaland.am now a landgrabber.almost half of south south is igboland,you can't defeat Igbo in any war, stop deceiving yourself

you have not heard about it b4 so just because wiki brought that you refuse to do more research

I would have post some certain things but I dont know why I can't post pictures videos or anything on nairaland

although I just forward the complain to mods

talking about war is something is funny of you

and stop claiming Afonjalic capacity on a faceless forum please it stink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / History Of Ika People(umunede)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.