Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them (36712 Views)

Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Jonathan39: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2021
It is only a fool that's moves around giving unsolicited advice.
helinues:
grin

Na normal news from North... Na royalty for BH

SE people, don't let your case be like that... We dey tell you people now, you dey do strong head.

This pikin no kill me go definitely turn to this pikin no kill yourself..

Oya throw the jabbing as usual and ignore the message passed..
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by richmanrichard: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

Nobody is happy about what is going on in the country. To my best of understanding, SE is not the only region having insecurity in Southern Nigeria.

How are other Southern. Region been handling their insecurity without escalating the issue that SE can't follow.. How many lives have been lost in the last 3 months compared to the 6 months before they started attacking security officers?
South east solution is d best strategy now. The killings in d east has been majorly of security agencies. If we all fold hands and watch, then every one wud start making peace deal with terrorist. What is your solution if you dont agree with Igbos?
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by lastempero: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

When last have Fulani attacked in any part of SE?

Check that link. Just last month at ebonyi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUH0ET6ofI
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Tonytonex(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Fools! giving them more money to buy more weapons and bikes to use to terrorize you guys tomorrow . very foolish set of people.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by TruthinAction: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Na so Nigeria don fall reach undecided Buhari is yet to address the country concerning the security issues.

Which Buhari?
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by lastempero: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

Nobody is happy about what is going on in the country. To my best of understanding, SE is not the only region having insecurity in Southern Nigeria.

How are other Southern. Region been handling their insecurity without escalating the issue that SE can't follow.. How many lives have been lost in the last 3 months compared to the 6 months before they started attacking security officers?

And dont pretend that the issue has not escalated, north has been suppressed already, part of west is on siege n south east is on siege with men in uniform acting as proxies.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by shadeze: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

You want to get justice by increasing the number of people being killed?

Answer that
I have already answered you, what is happening is the consequences or the fruits of the evil this country has sown. Stop sowing wickedness and you will stop reaping evil.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by justmondris: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2021
They will stop attacking those communities and before you know it, the federal government will start to negotiate a peace deal with them and pay them billions every month. This negotiation is just a step to convince people to support the federal government attempt in the nearest future to negotiate a peace deal with boko haram.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by proclinician: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2021
post=101248580:
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

We answered that before and we will answer that again.
A big amen to that!
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

So shall it be!!!
No evil person will escape this calamity.
Never!

Buhari is Nigeria's greatest mistake. He is a visionless terrorist sympathiser
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by timberprides: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Abeg I no fit laugh this early morning!
Would those communities still consider themselves as Nigerians?

Pantami, una well done ooooooo
d tin shock me kaii...I don see smtin wey I neva see for movies

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Elsueno: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2021
nazicartel:
If this is true, that means Nigeria is officially a failed State. Now I know why they carried out a bloodless coup against Buhari and succeeded without noise. This Buhari is a weakling, very dormant. Infact Buhari should just resign and go home.
Thank God I'm not in the military, maybe I would've been dead by now because surely I must have done something.
It's better the National assembly do something now than allow those small boys on Khaki to do the needful...
Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by switspin(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
nazicartel:
If this is true, that means Nigeria is officially a failed State. Now I know why they carried out a bloodless coup against Buhari and succeeded without noise. This Buhari is a weakling, very dormant. Infact Buhari should just resign and go home.
Thank God I'm not in the military, maybe I would've been dead by now because surely I must have done something.
It's better the National assembly do something now than allow those small boys on Khaki to do the needful...
Tufiakwa.
Watch your words my brother before you are accused oh, e no dey hard dem

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Hussein035: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
All is a strategy, its like barca playing tiki taka at the end of the day they will score with the help of the referee. Boko Haram and Cabals technically are already in aso Rock

My perception

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by kayjay69(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
When they are done spending the money and riding the bikes, they will come back for more.

There is a reason why it is not advisable to negotiate with terrorists of any kind. The people of Niger State and all the other states who are busy negotiating with terrorists are going to find out the hard way eventually.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by JimmyBishop: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
obicmag:
*NIGERIA: UNITY IS NOT BY FORCE*

-British named them Burma. They rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Myanmar.
-British named them Upper Volta, but they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Burkina Faso - Land of Incorruptible People.
-British named them Gold Coast, they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Ghana.
-British named them Southern Rhodesia. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zimbabwe.
-British named them Northern Rhodesia. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zambia.
-British named them Tanganyika. They rejected it restructured & renamed themselves Tanzania.
-Germans named them colony of South West Africa. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves. Namibia.
-France named them Dahomey. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Benin.
-Belgium named them Zaire. However, they rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC).
-Britain named a bunch of people - Nigeria. They rather kill to preserve it than restructure and give themselves a befitting name.

"It is only an animal that bears the name that is given to it by his enemy (Proverb).

*THE FUTILITY OF PRESERVING NIGERIA*
My angry reaction earlier today on APC UK platform:
Most of the Diasporans here live in Europe. Can you show me one multi-ethnic state in Europe where one group is positioned to dominate the rest that hasn't broken up?
For those who may not know, what you call ethnic groups in Nigeria are called nations in Europe.
There's nowhere in the world where the white man accepts domination from another white man in perpetuity.
It used to be so under the Roman empire and the like. Not anymore. The Communists tried it, dividing society into capitalists and proletariats, deluding themselves that ethnicity is effectively swept under the carpet, but what followed? The Communist edifices in Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and the big brother, USSR, all collapsed, while the two Germans that are ethnically the same but split by communism vs capitalism were reunited. Such is the power of ethnic nationalism.
Czechoslovakia was made up of two ethnic groups, the Czech and the Slovakians. Both separated peacefully on 1st January 1993. The former is today 10.6 million people and the latter 5.4 million. Added together, they're not up to Lagos. Yet, they split for peace. Two masters can't be in the same house.
Yugoslavia in 1991 was 23.2 million, barely more than Lagos population. It broke into six countries same year - all along ethnic lines, namely: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.
Then the big brother, USSR. It had, at least, the following ethnic groups identified by their languages:
Regional languages:
Ukrainian
Belarusian
Uzbek
Kazakh
Georgian
Azerbaijani
Lithuanian
Moldavian
Latvian
Kyrgyz
Tajik
Armenian
Turkmen
Estonian
Minority languages:
Abkhaz
Bashkir
Buryat
Chechen
Finnish
Volga German
Korean
Ossetian
Tatar
& various others.

Today, your fingers will not be enough to count the number of countries that have emerged from the USSR.
Sit down there and be preaching unity in Nigeria as if you're the kindest gentleman on earth while you have no solution to the genocide in Southern Kaduna, the illegal but officially condoned arms in the hands of killer herdsmen roaming the country, and be condemning those better informed about the fact that the country is undergoing the strains of a forced union and should be peacefully restructured or let people go their separate ways.
In Europe, the two best examples of fairly stable multi-ethnic states are the UK and Switzerland. The former is led by reasonable men who permitted regional autonomy to the Irish, the Scots and the Welsh, while the English dominate Westminster. That's something some of us are asking for, but you're fighting against it in your own country wracked by ethnic crisis.

Your own people are better off under oppression of fellow black men because your people have bad leaders who can't do better than their new internal colonisers.

The latter country, Switzerland, has four ethnic groups. Each of them rotates the presidency annually through seven cantons that constitute the federation units. All the four languages of the four ethnic groups are recognized as official languages and school languages to boot, namely, German, French, Italian, and Romansch that has just a few thousand speakers!

There's nowhere in the world where the Caucasians allow the domination of their group by another.
In Canada, Quebec is the only full French-speaking province, aside a little section of New Brunswick. The other seven provinces are English-speaking. Yet, Canada is bilingual for the sake of Quebec! And each of the provinces is largely self-governing.

Here we are in Nigeria, you have people arguing vehemently that a decrepit, structurally-flawed, and crisis-prone artificial contraption badly configured by the British only needs good people to survive. Why not centralise the powers of the British regions to London and see what happens?

When you talk of having to sit down and disintegrate Nigeria for the component nations to be free to move at their God-given pace, all some people think about, especially the leaders that are spoon-fed by this giant cow, is the threat of civil war - no indebt intelligent debate. Obviously the Nigerian Unity is a child of coercion.

*My Conclusion:*
When many commentators read and repost or share your articles with many of their friends and contacts, they do so because they want others to learn.
I share this article with that mindset and so should you.
I rest my case.

God help us
I come in peace
What can I say then. I've never thought it through like this before. Soul searching write up. God bless you bro
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by bayelsaowei(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
netmillionaires:
They will be sent to the south as okada riders.

I keep saying ban unregistered okada men and allow only companies like Oride and MaxOkada
grin grin
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by HRMK: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
hahaha....boko haram will always come for more when broke!
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Yankee101: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulani terrorists and boko haram are cashing out

You're giving them more operational tools

Use that 20m and buy ak47 and protect your villages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.