Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade (14828 Views)

Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade / Polysonic (Parent Company Of Polystar Electronics) Gets Honored By Sony / Distributors Wanted!! High Quality Electronics And Smart Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by HallaDaTruth: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Allwell96:
If u buy their TV, sorry for u.

I use their TV and its amazing, super clear pictures, comes with sound bar. Some of my friends have ordered my type of TV after football match cos of the quality. It depends on who you buy from
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by stephnie44(f): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Quitam:
Bought polystar AC. Temperature can't be controlled. AC not that cold too
call cust care
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by stephnie44(f): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
expertman:
Polystar wey their staff nah Armed Robber you will pay their staff for delivery of goods and it will be diverted to some where else .

Becareful of this company they support fraud of their staff.
if I have such problem why not visit d office ND complain
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by ignis: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
mabea:
To even think that you mentioned Hisense shows that you know nothing about home electronics.

Is Hisense a low quality product ?
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by ignis: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Soulmender:

Learn how to read and comprehend.
The award is for an African owned brand. The ones you mentioned are foreign brands.

Is that so?
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by 2shaw: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Polestar na crap,naso I go buy the tower,complete set from Julia for 65k.dey happy. On the d day,when I got home,cos one tin abt me be say I like bass. Naso I dey hear gboomrriiii,like say na fm. I vex return am too Julia next day,I was refunded 3 days later. I vex add 40k go by LG cj . The bass no be here for my LG,naso so vibration. Aside samsung ,LG, for audio. the rest na original fake.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by expertman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
stephnie44:
if I have such problem why not visit d office ND complain

Baba I am a distributor of their home appliances their marketing manager committed a fraud and they couldn't do any thing.

I can show proof of petition written to Commissioner of police here.

Well I arrested the said staff and the person he diverted the goods to .

We are all in court now but I swear the company isn't supporting to our cause .

Even David Agu was well informed and couldn't help on the matter.

The company is shit I swear.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by expertman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
mabea:
You are not a good person.

Well I will ignore you on this comment because you actually made ur judgement without hearing my side of the story.

800k plus no be small money.

Enjoy
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by expertman(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
lordlugards:
Polystar company don't do door to door delivery,
Possibly you contact a wrong person

Baba I am a distributor of their home appliances their marketing manager committed a fraud and they couldn't do any thing.

Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by expertman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
tradepunter:

Must you bad mouth everything

This one should give at least hope that niaja have hope despite the moroooons in power.

Stop spreading false narratives...

What you mean by false narratives ?

I have done more than 10 million naira transaction with the company as a registered distributor .
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by mabea: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
expertman:

Well I will ignore you on this comment because you actually made ur judgement without hearing my side of the story.

800k plus no be small money.

Enjoy
There is no story to tell to justify such a statement. It is not uncommon to find criminals in places of work but you chose to make it look like an exclusive norm at polystar electronics.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by mabea: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
ignis:

Yes. Hisense is only popular because it is managed by Fouani Group, the same company that markets LG.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by mabea: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
bamac:
Lol, polystar is way ahead of Hisense. Hisense too is good, but polystar is far better.

Let me give you one solid point to back it up. Buying freezer, if you want it for home use, you can buy hisense. If for business, you will blame yourself because most of hisense freezers defrost very fast. Polystar holds on longer.

I got to know that through my Jumia customers.
You absolutely correct. I'm a dealer myself.

1 Like

Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by tradepunter: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
expertman:

What you mean by false narratives ?

I have done more than 10 million naira transaction with the company as a registered distributor .

10 million niara transaction and you authoritatively wrote that

Well I leave the argument at that
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by ignis: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
mabea:
Yes. Hisense is only popular because it is managed by Fouani Group, the same company that markets LG.

Fouani Nigeria Limited also markets Maxi products.
Believe me, Hisense may be inferior in terms of Television but not Refrigerators and Air-conditioners
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by lordlugards: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
expertman:

more reason why I told you they don't do door to door.
The said mkting manager went against the company policy, I believed that's the reason the MD is distancing his self from the case
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Big Congratulations to Paulinus Team. AKA Eze ndi Igbo na Singapore
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by bamac(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Paramount01:
How good is their TV compare to LG
How good is their fridge comapre to LG
What of Ac
If you have the money you can buy LG. Polystar will give you the needed quality for less.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by bamac(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
ignis:

Not really. Hisense is just the abridged version of LG products to rival those new brands coming out each day as many people are no more going for expensive stuff when they get almost the same service for less. So if you know you can't buy LG but want to enjoy something related, you can do Hisense, na LG get am.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by bamac(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
2shaw:
Polestar na crap,naso I go buy the tower,complete set from Julia for 65k.dey happy. On the d day,when I got home,cos one tin abt me be say I like bass. Naso I dey hear gboomrriiii,like say na fm. I vex return am too Julia next day,I was refunded 3 days later. I vex add 40k go by LG cj . The bass no be here for my LG,naso so vibration. Aside samsung ,LG, for audio. the rest na original fake.
When you talk of Audio, LG does it.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by leochi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
I bet you it's an award well deserved. Very consistent and reliable. I have used some of their products.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by Paramount01(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2021
bamac:
If you have the money you can buy LG. Polystar will give you the needed quality for less.
Needed quality has how?
You mean like LG?
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by bamac(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2021
Paramount01:

Needed quality has how?
You mean like LG?
When we talk of freezer, Polystar is very reliable. LG is awesome if you have the money.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by Paramount01(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2021
bamac:
When we talk of freezer, Polystar is very reliable. LG is awesome if you have the money.

Wat of there AC
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by bamac(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2021
Paramount01:

Wat of there AC
Very good too.
Re: Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade by Kingsdave(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2022
KingZebedee:
Igbo amaka the CEO is from my villa uwuani umumba ndiuno Ezeagu local government area Enugu state. Much love sir. We're very much solidly behind you.

Mmuowu shi nne ... I'm From Anike in Umumba ndiagu ... My grandmother from my father's side is from Uwani too ... My mom is from Umuavoka ...my grandmother from my mother's side is from Umuoda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To N1,180/$ In Parallel Market / Is Emgoldex Scam Or Pyramids? / Dangote Tomato Factory Reopens February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.