Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor (47045 Views)

Don't Blame Buhari For The Mess You Put Benue - Garba Shehu Criticizes Ortom / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by kindlyheart: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jesus!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Advancedman(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Adopt Ruga if you want peace in Benue, Buhari tells Ortom

This is a threat.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Roma10: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
NaMe4:

You can imagine!
more to still image
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Sonn(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:
So because he refused to accept Ruga the punishment is the destruction of lives and properties right I wonder how these set of clueless people ever made it to power....
Bro, this is the most backward, useless, shameless, careless, and worst Government ever in Nigeria, imagine how stupid and foolish such statement from SHEHU GARBA sounds, very silly statement
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by saintmm(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
the earlier we know that we are facing federal sponsored genocide against the Christian south, by the Fulani in their quest of fulanization and islamization agenda of Nigeria, the better.
we have been saying this since but, they are calling us names. now it's knocking even on their door.
I laughed whenever they are talking about solving this in 2023 with ballot. it will be like movie. I paused here.

I rise
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by uunwanaobong3: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
HONESTLY, IT SCARE ME TO HEAR PRESIDENCY MAKING THIS KIND OF UNGARDED STATEMENT................. THIS IS A DIRECT AND RECORDED PROVE THAT THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, MUHAMMED BUHARI IS DIRECTLY SPONSORING TERRORISM LIKE BOKO HARAM, HERDMEN AND BANDIT.

THIS IS JUST A CONFIRM PROVE AND I FEAR FOR IMMEDIATE FUTURE OF NIGERIA
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Jonathan39: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is still dealing with the terrorists fulanis and their lord. Type Niger Delta states in your browser, then come back and repeat this your trash
buckeyemedia:
Empty Barrels, Nnenna Kanu said more, but fled on the shadows of the army, which your ancestral land?, ok maybe the Niger Deltans are the owners of the oil & gas on their so called land used to finance your state & people every month?
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Jdbrasco2: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Just imagine the audacity. Chai we have a longer fight
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Oweku: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:
So because he refused to accept Ruga the punishment is the destruction of lives and properties right I wonder how these set of clueless people ever made it to power....

My brother see people wen dey hold important positions. See statement from a president spoke man..

We re doomed... God help us..
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by mauchiz: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Governor ortum, buy Ak47 gun and give to your security team in benue, the Ak47 settles it.
Stop crying like a weakling, form benue security team in every village, train them for war to fight fulani herdsmen.
By the time they enter each forest in benue, they will beg you.

Stop being a crying governor
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Jdbrasco2: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
Do any morons need more proof? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been telling all you slowpokes for years that you are being ruled by terrorists. Do you still need more proof?
No more proof.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by blacknoir: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
I pray all the curses on this world to fall on garbage shehu
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wow! wow! wow!
So if they don't then they deserve death?
What a man.
This man is not better than his brothers carrying guns up and down in the name of herding cows.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by mauchiz: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
HONESTLY, IT SCARE ME TO HEAR PRESIDENCY MAKING THIS KIND OF UNGARDED STATEMENT................. THIS IS A DIRECT AND RECORDED PROVE THAT THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, MUHAMMED BUHARI IS DIRECTLY SPONSORING TERRORISM LIKE BOKO HARAM, HERDMEN AND BANDIT.

THIS IS JUST A CONFIRM PROVE AND I FEAR FOR IMMEDIATE FUTURE OF NIGERIA

Is Ak47 gun that will settle it, that's all
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by OsuIgboIpob: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Clueless or senile bastards
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Mpanyi: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Comprehension may be your problem? The glass could be half full or half empty.

I just pray comprehension is really your problem
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Jayrow08: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
So, it's bcoz he didn't adopt Ruga that's why u wanted to kill him, Dis man na terrorist
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by naijaking1: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Samuel Ortom is the David we need at this time. How many other governors have come out to support him?
Even the Plateau governor?

Ortom for president.
Now, we all know why Buhari and his Fulanis brothers have been trying to assasinate him.
If you refuse RUGA you will be killed?
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Forumobserver12(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:
cool

No where in the statements was RUGA mentioned,

Why cos mischief bringing up RUGA that had been settled and cancelled just to heat up polity, when National Livestock Transformation Plan is the new policy

So what are the FG policies that was rejected by the Venue state Government if I may ask?
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by donnie(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
I have not seen a governor this stupid.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by iammo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Forumobserver12:

So what are the FG policies that was rejected by the Venue state Government if I may ask?
National Livestock Transformation Plan
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by stieyven(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tochj:

Nigeria government of today is only for the fulanis.
Any Non Fulani Muslim supporting the Government is less than an animal.
Bcoz this game is now very open.
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image as animals.
Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by UnabashedIPOB: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Empty Barrels, Nnenna Kanu said more, but fled on the shadows of the army, which your ancestral land?, ok maybe the Niger Deltans are the owners of the oil & gas on their so called land used to finance your state & people every month?

You're such a STUPID ASS! Your IDIOCY does not warrant dignifying. Call it what you may...empty barrels or whatever you like, just bring down your STUPID FULANI ASS and see what happens. DUMB MUTHA F**KER! You fucking leach...always TAKING and NOT CONTRIBUTING! What contribution has your people EVER made to the ZOO other than PILLAGING and DESTRUCTION? You BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by chaloskyx: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
NIGERIANS GIVE THEM WHAT THE WANT O AND GIVE THEM YOUR DAUGHTERS AS COMPENSATION THERE IS LITTLE YOU CAN DO SINCE YOU ARE ALL COWARDS AND CANT COMEOUT ENMASS TO STOP THE FULANI TAKING OVER JUST SURRENDER THE FULANIS HAVE WON
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by aviara: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Give the credit and kudos of Buhari's presidency to the yoloba people. Their superior intelligence of choosing Buhari over Goodluck Jonathan has brought us to this beautiful point in our national life. Imagine the effontry with which a common presidential aide like Garba Sheu is talking to an elected Governor in an issue as sensitive as human life.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Masterkernel1: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

“Benue under the Ortom administration ought to cooperate with the federal government in the implementation of a number of national strategies programmes in addressing underlying issues militating against peace, progress, and development.

“This can still get done when the interest of the people is placed above all other interests. A government voted into office by the people should treat the people as its masters and not as its servants,”

This is Garba's statement

If you have comprehension issues let me know

I don't have comprehension issues like your iron-age beasts running through the woods.

What sort of National Strategic Programmes (RUGA) right? You think Nigerians are fools. Give their lands out to Fulani Herders in the name of Federal Government nonsense.

If Federal Government is encouraging trespass which is a criminal offense in decent environment, ESN will continue teaching them lessons of their lives.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by aviara: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:
National Livestock Transformation Plan

National livestock transformation plan my foot. Its an evil policy to unleash more and more terror on the people. Livestock shouldn't be more valuable than human lives
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by femifemi1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
chatinent:
Observing intently...

It is clear the world is coming to an end.

And these wicked dry souls in govt will have a bad taste of it.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
How can Garba say this? If the state kicks against a controversial policy of Fg then because of valid security issues then Fg should allow and encourage a the massacre of innocent people going about their lawful duties??
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by chriscrosss(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
This country is finished finally..cos, he said no Ruga , so his punishment is to kill his people .gosh,this APC don kill us finish...this party is evil..no sympathy at all.....
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by Blackdisciple(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Meaning all these atrocities by Fulani herdsmen is because of Ruga??

Okay by the special grace of God we shall the end of it, na children I just dey petty when e go fully set.

Now it has been confirmed that this Government is behind the whole thing.
Re: Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor by 9gerian: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oh no! Did he really say that? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.