Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (53390 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2021
You said "the police bursted the place and picked up the boys dad ? And that lots of incriminating evidence populated the dad's phone ?"

Can I safely says that dad and son may be into some kinda festish Group Intimacy scheme.! They kidnap young ladies ,have sex with them , kill them and destroy the evidence ?

Maybe they've been doing it for years ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Duggedised12(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

We have everything here. I don’t think there is anything you won’t find on Nairaland.
See as fear catch me. Imagine not knowing you are actually replying to a ritualist that might just have a dead body by his side while making comments on nairaland.

I have watched criminal minds from season 1 -10 ,now my mind seems to be playing episodes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Davefed(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2021
The suspect is a member of this forum oo

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Davefed:
The suspect is a member of this forum oo
a joke or you're serious .. please stop joking with serious matters joor
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Cerebellum: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Amaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They use ritual do una
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Davefed(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
a joke or you're serious .. please stop joking with serious matters joor
I'm serious

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Camelot65: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
To think the suspect is a Nairalander. Damn!!!!

I hope she's found alive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
I just pray she’s safe o but hmmmm one of my friend too entered this people’s trap o na only God safe am, this ones dey kill people and sale there parts ni o, hmmm this country ehn na baddadass o...
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by manlawal(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Wittyduchess:
What's his nairaland moniker?
uduakabasiakpan
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mmadu4: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2021
I don't mean to sound harsh but she has already been harvested
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Hmm the matter tie wrapper
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2021
manlawal:
uduakabasiakpan
Will not be the only moniker, I am very sure he has other alternates as well.

I just pray she is found alive.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2021
It could be an interview organised by kidnappers, Bandits, herdsmen , Boko boys or even ISWAP.

what can happen don't exist in Nigeria.

take note.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Onyeka2019: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Hope they actually finds her..
most times when going so far pls try putting on your location on and reeling few friends or siblings where you’re going..

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by bluefilm: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
End time job interview

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
Davefed:
I'm serious
chimooooh nawaooooo..
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Darligold(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
skull miners are probably at it again...

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Onyeka2019:
Hope they actually finds her..
most times when going so far pls try putting on your location on and reeling few friends or siblings where you’re going..
switching on your location will not help you too
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by matrixme(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
I'm sure satan must be waiting for our leaders to quickly finish their session of making our lives very difficult everyday to apportion them their appropriate eternal punishment.
The poor, innocent girl has done nothing but aspire to make a better life for herself. Obviously, she's been failed by the system of corruption in the country. I pray she's found alive and in good shape.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
no b say the girl even fine or she get money, wetin person won gain from kidnapping this one?

Kidnappers are so desperate that they believe a relative will give them some money.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Will not the the only moniker, I am very sure he has other alternates as well.

I just pray she is found alive.Amen!
and I also suspect he may have done same to other ladies before ..

Like a say , in akwaibom the men can actually kill just to put preek
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
mmadu4:
I don't mean to sound harsh but she has already been harvested
the bigger truth
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2021
matrixme:
I'm sure satan must be waiting for our leaders to quickly finish their session of making our lives very difficult everyday to apportion them their appropriate eternal punishment.
The poor, innocent girl has done nothing but aspire to make a better life for herself. Obviously, she's been failed by the system of corruption in the country. I pray she's found alive and in good shape.

Stop blaming your leaders. Did Buhari or Udom tell the bastard to kidnap for ransom?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2021
The girl will come out.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by damosky12(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Badabada:
I just pray this lady is found alive, bcus with the update we are geting on twitter, its looking scary.

And also thumbs up to every Nigerian out there who has been making effort in one way or the other just to track the perpetrators since yesterday. If we continue this way, 9ja will be a better place for us all to cohabit.

Absolutely! You need to see the way every youth turned detectives overnight. They traced down the perpetrators in no time! Everyone was just so united!

I believe there is hope for this country!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by neyohh: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
We need a national database with finger prints of every goddamn mofo in this country.

Linked to registration plates, mobile phone, addresses, tax and Bank details.

It's the only way out.

Nigerian police should start monitoring social media extensively to prevent future events.

Hope she's found alive and like I always say by their fruits... Criminals and twisted people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
I cannot even find a single post of his .. I types his name in nairaland and noting showed up. uduakabasiakpan's
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ok here is him

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
and I also suspect he may have done same to other ladies before ..

Like a say , in akwaibom the men can actually kill just to put preek
This is just scary that such many more monsters are lurking behind monikers on this forum. Very scary.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by sageb: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Twitter user, Happiness Activist @UmohUduak1 has cried out over the whereabouts of her friend, HinyHumoren, who is missing and may be in danger after she went for a job interview. She said she heard her friend scream when she called her and hasn't reached her again after that.

https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1387793691251822599

Meanwhile, two days ago, the lady in question, HinyHumoren, had taken to Twitter to look for a job. She wrote:

(:

https://twitter.com/HinyHumoren/status/1387004712017436677?s=19

What could have happened to this young lady?

Happiness Activist @UmohUduak1 has given an update on her missing friend:

https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1388059013850583043?s=19
I know this girl, she was in 100 level during the 2015/16 academic session.
I pray they find her hale and hearty.
Angelacruz, come and see if you can identify her. she was in Faculty of Arts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Heineken(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Xuuu:
Going to school is war
Graduating is war
Looking for job in Nigeria is war
getting the job is more than war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / Nigeria Army Intake Batch 68 2012/2013 Let Meet Here. / How Can I Get An NGO Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.